Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:35 am
*Meanwhile, at dame's apartment....*

*presses the power button on the monitor after powering down the computer and yawns, thinking to himself that he should get some PC games. Staring at dame's pictures and playing solitaire is getting awfully boring and there isn't much else for him to do around the place without TV or internet service. He has a fleeting thought of seeing if dame left any DVDs around... and if perhaps she has some "private" DVDs ninja then figures that's something he should check into when he wakes up.*

*He pushes away from the desk and stands, stretching a bit before making his way to the bedroom. As he gets to the doorway, he suddenly feels a burning sensation in his legs and part of his right arm. The pain isn't too severe and it only lasts for a moment, but its sudden and unexpected occurrence causes him to stumble and he quickly grabs onto the doorjamb to keep himself upright. Meanwhile, unbeknown to him, his eyes flash and their red color intensifies for the brief moment he feels the burning.*

*After it passes, he stays standing there in the doorway, wide-eyed and panting, not knowing what just happened or what to think of it. He looks at his arm to see if anything is wrong with it, but it appears to look just the same as before. Steadying himself against the doorjamb, he lifts up one of his legs, rolling up his pants to get a good look. Again, nothing seems different at a cursory glance, though for a moment it almost looks as if the hair on his legs was faded. He closes and rubs his eyes, then looks again and it appears to be the normal shade of green.*

*He swallows hard and calms his breathing, returning his foot to the floor and standing upright once more, letting his pant leg fall back down as he does so. Instead of going into the bedroom, he turns back to go into the kitchen for a glass of water, drinking down the whole thing once he finishes pouring.*
... the hell was that?

*He inspects his arm once again, trying to find anything amiss. No rash, no discoloration... it looks completely normal. Touching the part of his arm that was burning, it seems surprisingly cold compared to his hand. Feeling up higher on his arm, he finds that it's only around his forearm where he felt the pain that is colder.*
... this is weird...

*He rubs his arm a bit until it warms up and makes his way back to the bedroom to try and get some rest*

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:53 pm
((...dun dun DUUUUUUUUUUNNNN!!!! eek ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:33 pm
*reaching dame's apartment with Ryzan, he just goes right to picking the lock without knocking first, knowing that Draa is likely a grunny again anyway and it would be a waste of time to bother waiting for an answer. Once the door is unlocked, "Seth" lets Ryzan enter first before going in himself and closing the door behind them. Though he's pretty sure Draa likely keeps the curtains and blinds closed, he goes around the place anyway just to be safe. Meanwhile, Ryzan looks around for Draa and finds him curled up on a couch cushion in his grunny form.*

*sighs* You really should not always wait for us to come to you first. *places his hand on Draa's back.*
Wait... don't change him yet.
*was sleeping until he was awakened by hearing "Seth"s voice* hm? *blinks a few times and yawns, stretching out on the cushion*
Why not? I thought that was one of the reasons for me to accompany you.
Just give me a minute.
*continues to check around the apartment until he's certain all the windows are closed, then joins Ryzan and Draa in the livingroom.

When did you guys get here?
Doesn't matter. *takes off his choker and hangs it on Draa's neck. As a grunny, there's a lot of slack* Try that.
tch... no thanks. I'd rather be a dark elf stare Besides, it's attuned to you, remember?
It's an experiment. Just try it.
Fine...

*yawns again, then tries to focus enough to will the pendant to change him. He doesn't put a whole lot of effort into it, but it doesn't take a lot of effort when the item works. To his surprise, the pendant glows and he soon finds himself in human form*
.... no way...

*looks at Draa wide eyed for a moment, also having not expected the item to work, but quickly directs his attention elsewhere, blushing profusely when he realizes Draa is naked* Gi ussta redface

*has a good look at Draa's human appearance, disappointed that his green hair and red eyes carried over even into the human form. The tattoo is still green as well, but as Seth he wouldn't be showing that anyway*
Xsa.... stare

Stand over here a minute. I want to check the height.

*raises an eyebrow at Tes, then shrugs, standing next to him*
hmm... well, at least that's still the same...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:24 am
{{Continued from 2 days ago sweatdrop }}

Unless there was a large difference in height, I do not think anyone would have noticed anyway, especially since I assume this is only for a tangi or so.
Actually....
What do you mean, "actually..."? Wasn't that what we discussed a while ago? Ryzan was going to turn me into "Seth", Seth gets ticked off that Tes is back, then decides he doesn't want to move here after all and leaves forever and everyone lives happily ever after stare
If the pendant hadn't worked, then yes... that would have still been the plan. But since it -does- work...
.... I'm not living as Seth.
I do not believe that is the best of ideas, especially since we now know that his hair and eye colors did not change...
Yeah... that is a bit of a problem. I can't even just hand off my contacts to fix it because it's more than just his irises that are red, so I'll have to special order whole eye contacts. I'm sure hair dye would work well enough for the hair issue. I doubt anyone will be looking at his other body hair.
They might! Never know when the ladies are going to want to strip me down and admire me in all my glory.
.... you do know Seth is gay, right?
I'm not doing this stare stressed

This would make it convenient for you to be able to transform yourself into a humanoid form instead of depending on me. You do not even contact me nearly enough to keep up with refreshing the spell.
I'd rather be a dark elf stare .... hey wait a minute. If this works even though it was attuned to Tes, that would mean you guys could get the mask for me then, right? Why don't you just do that?
tch... since you have all the capabilities of a human, why don't you just get it yourself? Can't use the excuse that you might turn back into a grunny unexpectedly now or that someone will mistake you for me rolleyes
It could still be dangerous! gonk
Well then, you can just stay here and be Seth, then.
Screw that! I'm not gay! scream

I do not quite understand what the purpose of having Draa play the part of Seth for an extended amount of time is. Seth's only purpose was for us to be together while you were in hiding. You do not need to hide so Seth has no use.
Yeah! What he said.
Simple. It solves two issues that have been needing to be dealt with for a while now: Draa needing a reliable means to transform himself that didn't involve us and for him to get a job to help pay for this apartment.
pft... I don't need a job. Ryzan can take care of payments just fine.
See? You're thinking like Seth already. This shouldn't be a problem for you.
... stressed Except that I'm not dosib gay!! scream  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:40 am
Gi ussta sweatdrop Surely being homosexual is not something to be -that- averse to...
*pinches the bridge of his nose* This isn't about you, Ry.
You only need to be "Seth" while you're tending bar. You can change right after you leave the place if it bothers you so much. Think of it as a work uniform.
Except the only thing I can change into is a grunny stressed And if I have to dye my hair, I imagine that's going to look really weird in grunny form. Hell, even on a dark elf, brown hair is going to look weird.
... good point.
I believe this is starting to sound more and more like a terrible idea sweatdrop

*rubs his chin and thinks a moment*
.... well, you know.... I suppose Seth being gay isn't really that integral if that's what is bothering you the most. Sexual preferences can sometimes change.... *glances over at Ryzan* ... I should know.

*giggles* redface
That doesn't change the fact that most of the women I'm going to attract like this are jailbait...
*shrugs* You never know. Might be some cougars out there. *eye twitch* ... though, that kind of reminds me of one of the reasons I needed Seth to be gay in the first place....
You mean other than being attracted to a man? o_O;;
Yeah.... there's katana to worry about.
*eye twitch* Oh god... I don't want baby sister hitting on me gonk *gets a sickly look on his face just thinking about it*
You'll be relieved to know that she thinks Seth is a total jerk right now, at least. And as long as she believes he's gay, you should be safe.
So I'd still have to be gay stressed
.... um... nooooo? sweatdrop I mean... outside the bar you could have Seth be whatever you want, I guess. I don't think the ladies care enough to keep track of what he does elsewhere and the likelihood of word getting back to them is pretty slim, I'd think. Unless you did something really high profile... like bang a nurse in the doctor's office...
That was fun xd Did you know she works at The Colourful Kitten, now?

I fear this is all going to come out terribly in the end sweatdrop
Even if Draa is somehow discovered as Seth, it's a good way for him to have a job. I went through so much crap to get Seth's identity in order and Draa would have to go through all the same because technically, he shouldn't even exist.
um... thanks?
This makes sure all my legwork doesn't go to waste and also saves the legwork Draa would have had to do... which we all know he wouldn't have done anyway stare
I just don't see the point in going through all that trouble and working when you've already got someone to pay the bills for you...
.... oh god, I -am- Seth gonk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:02 am
*takes out his wallet and hands Seth's ID card to Draa, along with the eyeliner pencil, headphones, and rings*
You'll need to get another silver band for your ring finger, though I doubt anyone will notice you're not wearing it. It took months before anyone realized I was wearing mine in the first place.

Wait... you didn't take off your wedding band to play Seth? Kind of stupid, isn't it?
*shrug* .....didn't feel like taking it off. *cough* Wearing other rings detracts attention from it. I've already got all of Seth's paperwork filled out for employment at MW. Your paycheck should be sent here unless I remembered the address incorrectly. You're on your own for setting up a bank account, though.
Great stare

I just need to stop by the place in Aekea that I was staying at to pick up my things. I'll drop off Seth's clothes to you on my way back.
*motions to Ryzan that they're leaving and starts heading toward the door. As he's about to let Ryzan out first, he turns back toward Draa*

Oh yeah... one more thing...
*calmly approaches Draa and punches him in the face*

... Quortek! eek
Son of a... stressed *hunches over, holding his left eye* What the hell was that for!?! scream
*takes off his glasses and shows the black eye that dame gave him*
Great... stressed ... but this is going to look worse than yours, you a**.
Oh come on. I didn't even hit you with my dominant hand.
You're ambidextrous! stressed
Oops. Must have forgotten. ninja

This will still not explain your black eye, Quortek sweatdrop Covering it may be difficult since I do not think they have make-up for dark elves in this world...
*shrugs* I'll just say I happened to run into you and Seth upon my return and we had a slight scuffle. I wear shades all the time anyway, so people might not even notice.
tch... won't explain why it doesn't look so bad if they -do- see it stare
I guess Seth just hits like a girl, then.
I think if there was a scuffle, you'll need a bit more damage than that.
*gets ready to throw some punches of his own*

*quickly casts Cancel Magic on Draa, turning him back into a grunny* Gi ussta sweatdrop I think it is about time for us to leave.
This isn't fair! gonk *uses the pendant to change back*
*exits with Ryzan in a hurry while Draa is busy transforming* ninja  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ellis Bronte

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:22 pm
Logan approached the hospital and asked for the room Amethyst was in. He went up the elevator and walked into her room, bearing his gifts and a hopeful expression. It's been days; he wondered if it was time for her to leave or not.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:47 pm
{{Retro scene from Tuesday morning.}}

Amy was dressed and sitting on her bed, ready to go home. Karrie had to go home quickly for her surprise. It was kind of hard to wait, but she'd made it this long. Another hour or so wouldn't kill her.

When she heard footsteps in her room, she looked up and smiled brightly when she saw Logan.

"Logan! It's so good to see you. You must have heard at Aqua Springs that I was sick. Good news, though. I get to go home today!"

She looked at the items he was carrying and blushed slightly. "Wow. You didn't have to get all that stuff for me, Logan. I appreciate it, but just your visit is awesome enough."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ellis Bronte

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:54 pm
His eyes calmed upon seeing her. "I figured as much. I'm glad to see you're better. How was the hospital food? I heard that it's amazing, especially after a woman gives birth." Logan gave her a smirk and sat beside her. "You saying you won't accept my chocolate? And I thought we were friends. He leaned toward a withering flower in a vase next to the beds and switched his flowers with it. "Let's give the next person something nice to see, then."
Logan leaned back on his hands and looked at Amethyst. "How are you feeling?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:01 pm
Amy groaned slightly and shivered. "The food here is not that great at all, especially if you have to eat it for a week. I was lucky that Karrie brought real food to me a lot of the time, and believe it or not, so did my dad."

She smiled at what Logan said about the chocolates and flowers and then took the chocolates carefully from him.

"Of course I'll accept them. They look great. I just meant that you didn't have to bring something for me. Thank you, though. It was really nice of you. And it's very sweet of you to think of the next person that will be staying here. I'm sure they'll love the flowers. I know I do. They're gorgeous."

"And... I'm actually doing a lot better now. I don't feel sick at all, shockingly enough. It's this huge miracle."

She smiled at him and then removed the lid from the box of chocolates.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ellis Bronte

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:10 pm
"Were you in pain?" he asked, curiosity and concern in his voice. "When I heard about you, I was scared for you." He sighed. "If you're able to go home, why haven't you left?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:18 pm
{{Whoops! lol! Thank you for catching that and letting me know. biggrin }}

"Aww, Logan. You shouldn't have been scared for me."

She held out the box of chocolates to him after she took one herself, offering some to him. "I was asleep for most of the time, thankfully. Karrie and the doctors told me that I was pretty bad... They couldn't even seem to find the right medicine for me. I just kept getting worse."

She set the box of chocolates on the bed and then smiled slightly, trying to be cheerful again. "But then, the weirdest thing happened. I swear that during one of the nights, this woman came into my room when I was barely awake and put something in my IV. After that, I just started feeling a lot better. It's amazing."

She laughed softly. "And I haven't gone home, yet, because Karrie's coming to get me. He had to go back home for a surprise he told me. I'm excited to see what it is."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:20 pm
((Also retroposting from tuesday sweatdrop ))

*walks up to Amy's hospital room. Pausing outside, he hears an unfamilliar person talking inside. Shrugging, he walks inside* Hey Amy, ready to go home? smile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:32 pm
Logan took a chocolate and popped it into his mouth, satisfied that the chocolates were actually good and not garbage. He listened intently to her and noticed every time a strand of her hair stirred; he fought the urge to push it behind her ear. They'd only spoken a couple times, yet he already knew things that couldn't be just observed. He wanted to know everything about her.
"Maybe it was just a nurse," Logan reasoned, a hand passing through his hair, leaving it in fluff. "Whatever the case, I'm glad that you're strong enough to overcome this type of thing. You've beaten the odds, Amethyst." He smiled at her, watched her face change as she spoke.
Blinking, he tore his eyes away from her at the mention of her boyfriend. "Let's hope it's not chocolate, then I may go home with bruises," he chuckled. He heard someone walk in and say Amethyst's name. Turning to the door, his expression changed from being honestly comfortable to polite. He stood. Speak of the devil, he thought.

Ellis Bronte

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:41 pm
Amy smiled as Logan seemed to like the chocolate as well. It was quite good. "The chocolate is great. And no! It wasn't a nurse. I thought it was at first, too, when I thought back on it. But her outline didn't look like she was wearing a nurse's uniform."

Before she could continue, she heard a familiar voice and looked at the doorway, a smile already on her face after hearing the voice and knowing who it was.

"Karrie! Hell YES I'm ready to go home! It's been a week and one day since I came in here. Do you know Logan here? I met him a few weeks ago when he came to Aqua Springs. Logan, this is my boyfriend Karrie."

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games