Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Laughing, Yuuji nodded. "Hai hai. I'm perfectly ready to do anything which Izzy needs to do. Even if it means locking myself away in a room for hours on end, just to get all the work done." the man spoke with a genuine smile.
It was obvious that he wanted to be of help.
But then again... one never quite knew what the man was thinking...

Akihiko waved a hand at Yamada's comment, "I don't need a babysitter. Neither does Shou-san. We're grown men, Yamada-san, not children."

"You so sure about that?" Takagi asked with a smirk, to which Narcissus leaned back and kicked him in the shin.
Completely on purpose, obviously.
Laughing and rubbing his leg, the assistant's smirk remained. "See, I rest my case... or rather, Yamada-san's case."

Once the limo was on the way, Akihiko pulled Izzy just a hair closer. It wouldn't be noticeable to anyone but himself and the manager... well... and maybe the sharp eyed Yuuji...
"You coming down with something, Izzy?" the musician asked, moving the megane-clad man's bangs out of the way with one hand and feeling his forehead. "It's really not that cold out..."

He wasn't exactly concerned about Izzy really...
Really he wasn't...
Really...
He just didn't want the trip to be ruined because of an ill manager.
Right?

But then Akihiko was distracted by Shou's words and the musician smiled, "Good... I need to get a little sleep. Remind me not to stay out half the night drinking and singing." he spoke with a soft laugh. "Sure, it was good press, no doubt... but I'm almost dead on my feet here."

Which was true...
And would easily explain to Michi just why the man had been so quiet earlier.
Especially given his sudden explosion of energy.

Of course, the entire conversation, Narcissus kept Izzy close, letting his own body heat seep into the other man.
He wasn't completely conscious of his coddling action, though he did, on a subconscious level, realize how much it was a sort of flirt that would, no doubt, drive his manager nuts.
And... well...
Akihiko thrived on driving Izzy batty...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:47 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"Yes, grown men that...are as wild and playful as children. I'd feel safer leaving children to their own designs than you two." Yamada-san said as he pushed up his glasses before getting out of the limo.

Izzy giggled just a little when Yuugi was kicked in shin but it then he poked Narcissus for being so obnoxious. However, once closer to Narcissus, his eyes flicked shut a few times before looking up into Narcissus' eyes as he moved away his bangs. "I don't think so but I've never been good in winter. I always get cold like this."

And as Narcissus kept him closer his eyes did finally close. He was very comfortable...and the warmth so inviting. He didn't think much about those around him noticing at this point consider he had tried to explain the cold he felt. Or maybe some of it was an excuse, he was leaning next to someone he wanted to spend more time with.But...he wasn't sure if the man felt that way. Things were always a big unknown with Narcissus. Either way the thought niggled at the back of his mind...wishing he could do more than just lean there.

"Ah...well you'll have plenty of time for sleep considering our flight is a long one to Hawaii." he answered, "But I can't guarantee what kind of sleep you'll get once we are there." Shou grinned then looked at Hayato and winked. "I'm really excited about returning to Hawaii. It's been a few years since I was there. A good time to practice English...and enjoy the warm sands."

The flirt was driving Izzy nuts in a sense. He was comfortable but it wasn't like he could exactly cuddle or kiss or do anything beyond lean there and almost hear the faint sound of a heart beat.

Michi leaned back as the limo sped up on the highway. "Yeah, really good press that didn't even let me go home last night."

Izzy then perked up just a little but didn't leave his comfortable nook, "Why? What happened?"

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:58 pm

Ignoring Yuuji, who right now seemed content to check content on his iphone, Akihiko smiled at Izzy for a moment. "Always? Well... maybe you should stay over at my place. Being underground has it's perks... no drafts at all." he teased, not really meaning for it to sound the way it came out.
After all, Narcissus' home was the best insulated in all of Japan probably. And the man liked to keep it comfortable.

Leaning back, the man began to laugh. His position was such that is allowed him to pull Izzy closer in the process, while still maintaining the appearance that he was just being friendly with his manager.
"Well... I got drunk. That's what happened." the musician spoke, obviously amused by this, his dark sunglasses hiding the mirth in his blue gaze. "See... Michi-kun here took me to this bar where Yammi-san and his band was playing. Well, Yammi-san tried to butcher one of my songs sooooo I got up and decided to sing it instead."

"And that's where everything went down hill." Takagi pipped up, flipping his phone around so his cousin could see the fallout of what he'd done.

Smirking, Akihiko continued. "I said Michi-kun was the newest hire of Ohayou, which he is. I'm hiring him. Not as a physical therapist but as a vocalist. Then I made him sing with me. It was..." a smile appeared on Narcissus' lips... a truly genuine amused smile. "Fun." he replied, letting a bit of his true self shine through at the moment. "We sang, we got wasted, then of course I visited Chiyou and went home and went to bed."

"All of this after he broke Hiroki-san's nose." Yuuji added... to which Akihiko kicked his cousin in the shin again.
"Baka! Why'd you have to tell HIM that?!" Narcissus asked, annoyed, tilting his head in an indication of Izzy Lucky.

Now his manager was going to be pissed...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:26 pm
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy hid the blush on his face with that...'offer'. One he'd not take but if things had been different might have. He knew how comfortable that house was and how warm that bed had been with the man beside him. It was just enough to give him a daydream.

And when Narcissus leaned back, Izzy ended up with his head upon that warm chest. Oh this was wonderful and awful just the same. He kept thinking things he shouldn't and especially now that he could hear the gentle thrum of that heartbeat so clearly. He wanted to kiss the chest and let his lips....Stop thinking. He had to stop thinking about it!

"Drunk? Wait!? Yammi-san tried to sing one of your songs. No Way. He's not even remotely suited to your sound!" Shou eyes were wide trying to envision the bus accident of Yammi's voice meeting Narcissus' song. "You were smart to step in and avoid that." He laughed as he absentmindedly squeezed Hayato's fingers affectionately.

"If Yammi-san ever tries his hand at my songs, Narcissus please intervene. I don't want to hear a natural disaster on Youtube." Of course, Shou teased but only slightly. Shou seriously wanted Yammi-san's band but Narcissus had decided to keep them. That was the only thing that kept Shou from making a serious offer.

"So Michi....you're a new hire for a vocalist?" Izzy was a bit surprised because this was the first he had heard of it.

"Yeah, well I'm still a little surprised myself." Michi said as he scratched his head. "I've still got a long ways to go before I'm ever at Shou-san's or Narcissus-san's caliber."

But then Youtube was rolling on Yuuji's phone and Shou leaned in to look, "Not bad Michi-kun." he said then blinked, "You sang our duet?" he glanced at the two of them and was rather amused, "I'm amazed but I'm glad you took my part Narcissus-san. I don't think Michi's voice could take my notes...yet." The star didn't seem even remotely vexed by the semi-cover of their work. For him, the more that heard their songs in some fashion the better.

But then Yuuji spoke up and Izzy's smile turned upside down, "You did what!? Narcissus!" He sat up even though he had been quite comfortable, "I can't believe you broke his nose." There was a fluster about Izzy and his notorious wagging finger waggled fiercely at the man. "And you're telling Yamada-san that you don't need a baby sitter. You shouldn't be kicking, breaking noses, biting, or punching people. What am I to do with you. I'm going to have to keep my eye on you all week. I bet you didn't even apologize!"

Shou bit his lips trying not to laugh as the small manager became quite spirited and very feisty. Well, he could see that this relationship wasn't the usual one that was for sure. It was rather interesting to say the least. "Ah Takagi-san, you've made this trip quite lively in such a short time. I can see Lucky-san is starting to warm up nicely."

Michi laughed a little as he watched but didn't say a word fearing that Izzy would turn on him next.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:37 pm

Akihiko couldn't keep the smile off his face. "It was rather hard to remember the words and the timing. I mean, I only watched the dvd that one time... but I feel like it went alright, especially for having a few too many shots of whiskey in me already." the musician replied, reaching a hand up and pushing his shades a bit higher on his nose. "Michi-kun is fantastic. He'll be perfect new material... though I'm hoping to keep him out of Nezumi's apparently incapable hands."

Nodding, Yuuji handed his phone to Shou to let the man watch more clips if he wanted. "I think that can be arranged." the assistant spoke with a smile. "I'll see what the boss says, though..."

It was about this time that Izzy freaked out.

Sighing, Narcissus waved a hand in dismissal. "So I broke his nose. He gave me a few good bruised ribs in return... well, technically before... or maybe it was after... hell, I can't remember. I was pissed! No one thought to tell me that the 'kid' was missing his ******** eyes!" annoyed, Akihiko crossed one leg over the other at the knee. "I'm the last to know anything anymore... BUT, that aside... Hiroki could beat the s**t out of me if he really tried. I'm not going to postulate on that. He's bigger than me, broader. Plus... well... he was REALLY pissed that I hit him. I was kind of amused that he hit back, heh..."

Rolling his eyes, Takagi sighed. "You're a masochist. Through and through."

"Yeah well, we had some stuff to work out. If not for Michi... I probably would have ended up passing on the vacation..." Narcissus replied, his gaze focused out the window.
But then he smirked, reaching out and putting a hand on the top of Izzy's head. "Hey, don't get all pissy with me. We both got what we deserved. And no, I didn't apologize. It isn't my style..."

Of course, the musician remembered apologizing to Izzy...
And he had meant it too.
Wasn't every day someone got an apology out of the self-centered b*****d.

Yuuji laughed, "All going according to plan. I thought this trip needed a little more banter before everyone crashed on the plan." the man smiled knowingly, obviously having steered the conversation the way he'd wanted.

Suddenly though, Akihiko tilted his head to the side and looked directly at Izzy. "Wait, when did I bite?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:51 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Shou nodded as he listened, "Well we can remedy that easily. I'll rent a studio just for a day. We can sing to our hearts content. Nezumi-san? The donut guy? I thought he was part of the vending crew. He's a manager??" That was a surprised to him especially after snagging several donuts from the man. "So demoted to donuts...Hmm."

"But still you if You started it no wonder he got mad. Narcissus you have to set a good example to the people in the office." His star needed to learn badly. It really was like starting over again. Where in the world had that small ounce of respect for others gone? It had been a tiny seed but one Izzy had tried to nurture. Although right now, it seemed that the plant was very tiny and he was the only one able to enjoy the fruit. "But both of you shouldn't have been fighting. You should act like adults and talk...communicate about things in a meaningful manner then resolve issues." That seemed to be the sensible thing to do...but when was Narcissus 'sensible'...never.

But then Narcissus asked a question that caused Izzy's triad to stop in it's tracks. "Uuuuuuhh....Uh...I didn't mean... well Uh...It's nothing..We're not going to talk about that." he answered finally as his cheeks became a blaze of crimson. "I just misspoke." He fidgeted for a bit then looked away.
"So Umm..Yuuji, is there anything You need to know about my laptop before I hand it off to you." He said changing the topic rather quickly.

Shou glanced at Hayato with his own knowing grin and he might have said something but figured it would be more fun to watch what Narcissus did.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:00 pm

"Look, it's how Hiroki and I operate. We either scream at each other, or get in a fist fight. I find the latter more fun." Akihiko replied with an impish grin. "Besides... last time we talked, didn't go so well. I was there to get him to listen to Michi's demo... things just kinda spiraled out of control..."

"That happens with you a lot." Takagi put him with a smirk, glancing at Izzy. "Actually no, Lucky-san. I know everything about your laptop." his smirk turned to a grin. "Including the password."

It was then that Narcissus removed his sunglasses and, with a look of sheer charm, reached one hand out and placed it along Izzy's chin, turning the blushing manager's face toward him. The musician leaned close, his other arm going around the megane-clad man's shoulders tenderly.
"Ishi..." Akihiko whispered in a calm yet obviously seductive voice. "I don't think you misspoke... in fact..." he leaned closer, whispering in the man's ear so only Izzy could hear him. "I have a very good idea of the time you're thinking of... if there's one thing I remember, Ruki... it's those nights of passion..."
Smirking mischievously, the man leaned back, releasing Izzy's chin and laughing softly. "I merely meant when have I ever bitten Hiroki... not... you..." he teased.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:17 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"But still how do you and he get anything good done for the company like that?? Terrible just terrible. If you weren't an adult I'd..." he didn't finish that sentence afraid of what might come out of those seductive lips.

"Wait when did I give you that?" he looked directly at Yuuji. The man was as much of the devil as his cousin. Sly and...smart. He knew he'd have to be wary if he ever pissed him off!

Bu then, his chin was touched and turned until he was looking up at that charming smile - so hot - soooo sexy. He felt the arm slip over his shoulder tenderly and that was just tempting...terribly so. His cheeks were still blushing from the previous comment, and that whisper caused a shudder to run down his back. No...just stop talking! It was turning him on...he wanted more. The slow release of his chin brought his tongue to flick across his lips briefly as he felt a tingle of heat through his body. Should he do something?? Should he be assertive...for once..like this?

As that mouth pulled away from his ear, his moist lips brushed Narcissus' lips with a tease of his own, "Do you really know?" he whispered back in his small assertion before acting as if nothing happened at all, "Of course. If you bit me I'd swat your nose with a newspaper!"

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:56 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...going to the hospital for the millionth time

He took the cup and the pills from Nezumi's hands and stared at them for a moment before taking them. "Alright, hopefully that will help. Thank you Nezumi-san" But inside he sort of dreaded taking them even though he needed to get himself up and going again. He couldn't afford to be down too long. Narcissus was such a hinderer. Hiroki almost considered a restraining order every now and then but that wouldn't help with the job would it?

He sighed in agreement, "I'd like to leave soon as well. And well, grey is a neutral color but I can see where it could be despressing at times." He looked around at the 4 white walls and was certainly glad he didn't have to stay over night. While he could come see others in the hospital, he was a bad patient. Being here for his own problems was unnerving. If it weren't that he couldn't breath, he might not have made it here for his own nose but that wouldn't do when he had a job that needed attention 24/7.

"Mm...sure...well Yes there is a market close by. To be honest, My refrigerator is empty. I don't think I've been home in a few days." He had been sleeping in the office many nights just to make sure that he'd not have to spend the extra time getting from point A to B in traffic. Time wasted that he couldn't afford.

After about 30 minutes the drugs started to take away the pain and soon he was feeling more human. At least his nose wasn't throbbing. The nurse came in to check on his his face and talk to him about his awareness. His files did have the info about his reaction to anesthesia so they couldn't just let him go until they were sure he was truly coherent.

Once another hour had slipped buy between nurses and the medication, he was finally ready to be bundled up and taken home. The bodyguard wheeled him out in a wheel chair so he could take it easy even though he protested.

Sal was waiting outside, "I leave the office for an hour to take care of staffing to find out that you've gone to blows with him. Asato-sama, you know that you are not suppose to do that. Let the bodyguards do their job and you do yours." He scolded his boss knowing that Asato would have to take it. He knew Asato knew better but when it came to Koyasu-kun it was like fire and water - heated opposing passions. Both men had strong convictions and really needed something that would put them on the same path rather than always conflicting. At least Asato did not hit Koyasu-kun anywhere he wouldn't heal.

Hiroki slipped into the limo not saying a comment to Sal but it was easy to see he was thinking about everything that was said, "Come on Nezumi-san, I could use that real meal for a change. Oh and Sal, I'm going to sleep at home tonight. Please don't let me sleep past...mmm..uh...7:30am I need to be in the office before...8:30am for a meeting with the Audition managers."

As he sat in the vehicle he leaned his head back. " I do need a break. I really do. Mm...I look forward to this dinner you're making Nezumi-san. I really am. Driver, please stop at the Tatsuya Market. I believe there is one on the way...if not, mm the Station has one."

As tight as Tokyo was, some of the best grocery stores were in the same complexes as the train stations. In fact, most stations were an integral part of the city with shopping malls, restaurants, combini and miles of tunnels where people could walk from one place to the next and out into the city. These were the arteries of this bustling city.

They stopped just outside Tatsuya and Hiroki looked over at Nezumi before handing him his Suica, one of the main passcards used for the station's travel but accepted at many stores in the city. "Use my card to pay for the groceries." said Hiroki knowing he had plenty of cash on there since he had been moved to limo status. The card was faster than counting out coins and Tokyo was a cashed based society for the most part. People had cards but things were very slow to move towards credit cards for purchases. Unlike America, where everything was on card or credit.

Gah! Sorry, didn't realize I missed Nezumi's post. -kicks self- Ouch!
-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:26 pm

Yuuji couldn't help but smirk, "You didn't give it to me. I hacked it from the Ohayou mainframe of course." the man replied, as if it hardly mattered.
His skills knew no bounds it seemed.

"Yeah, you're a genius. We all get it." Akihiko replied sarcastically. "But you're tone deaf. I win."

Of course he had then been sidetracked by teasing Izzy, though he had never expected his manager's strange reaction.

Their lips brushed, and for a moment... well... the musician was confused.
Such a tender kiss... shy and yet...
Pain set itself behind his left eye, but Narcissus ignored it, the only sign was his slightly dilated pupils.

Smirking, instead of answering the man, Akihiko grabbed Izzy by the collar of his shirt and pulled him back, the megane-clad man having to lean on the young Koyasu's chest due to the hold.

"Well... if I remember you slapping me... certainly I would remember the rest of the affair... wouldn't I?" he whispered darkly, keeping Izzy close.

Takagi, for his part, pretended not to notice and was, instead, fiddling with his own laptop, typing away as if nothing were happening.

"Tell me, Ruki... did you like it?" Akihiko's teasing whisper reached the manager's ears alone...
Just before he leaned up, pulling Izzy down, and pressing his lips to those of the megane-clad man.

The ONLY way for that to have not been seen by everyone in the limo... was if they were blind.
Or... distracted... as Yuuji "appeared" to be.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:00 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Oh..." Izzy responded while learning more and more than Yuugi could be a very sneaky man in more ways than one. He wondered if he'd have to have an expert check out his computer afterwards just to make sure that Yuugi didn't install his own personal backdoor into his laptop. He'd not be surprise if the man would do that. Seemed like his skills were beyond exceptional.

Pulling away from Narcissus, he hoped he had given the man something to think about but was very surprised by the response, when he was suddenly pulled back into Narcissus' chest. The feeling of that toned body next to his own and the rough manner brought a gasp from his lips.

"Yes maybe so..but that hasn't returned you to my arms, so maybe it wasn't too memorable?" he answered in a whisper. He tugged just a little as if to get away but then something else happened that added to the list of unexpected.

"Did...I...?" Izzy didn't have time to answer as he felt those lips claimed his own. His eyes closing as he was kissed; his moist lips parting slightly and tasting those warm ones against him with a small flick of his tongue. Oh he wanted to say he did in so many ways but this was Narcissus and he knew the man was playing with him. His hand pressed against Narcissus' chest and gripped the shirt lightly. "Nngh...you'l have to figure that out." he whispered and pushed away just a little bit; even if he didn't want to. He had to give Narcissus a mystery to figure out.

Shou blinked and smirked then looked out the window then looked back again and then looked at the window. Seemed like Narcissus was getting a few ideas and Shou wondered if there would be more interesting teasing on the plane. He was very amused by Lucky-san's reactions and he could see why Narcissus kept him around.

But then he saw the airport in the distant and knew that the two might have to wait a little longer before getting a bit more involved. "Ah look the terminal...." Shou said as he kept his eyes out the window with a grin that knew exactly what was going on.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:13 pm

"Maybe I've been a little too busy to indulge..." the musician teased.

Izzy tasted good... better than he had really expected.

For a long moment, Akihiko couldn't think of anything else but just pushing his manager onto the floor of the limo and having his way right then and there.
But...
Well...
They weren't alone, after all.

So, when Izzy Lucky pulled back, Narcissus smirked. "I think I already did... but... it'll certainly give us some great entertainment on this vacation..." the musician whispered before releasing Izzy completely.

The only reason he let his manager go at all however, was because Shou had announced that they were coming up on the airport.

Blue eyes flickered to the window and Akihiko sat up straight. "How long is the flight exactly?" he asked, wondering when they'd hit Hawaii and he'd be able to drag his sudden minx of a manager into the hotel room and have some fun.

However... the thought never really occurred to Narcissus... that he might like Izzy in a romantic way.
The megane-clad man was just too damn adorable to not want to screw...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:49 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy's blush followed that smirk and knew that the man had other ideas but there wasn't anyway Narcissus was going to get his way any time soon. Izzy straighted up his collar and tried to 'get back to work' mode.

Shou glanced over seeing things had changed and looked at Narcissus with a mischievous grin, "Eight hours. You think you can wait that long?" He winked as his fingers caressed the door's arm. Oh he knew exactly what Narcissus was thinking. A hungry man couldn't pass up something that teased so sweetly.

"Oh good, maybe I can get some work done...oh wait, Takagi-san is taking my laptop. What am I going to do on the flight?!" he started to fidget a little realizing that there was 8 hours of nothing to do.

"Watch a movie...sleep...anything but work Ishi-san." said Michi as he turned his head towards the group. He had been very turned on by the kiss. Seeing Narcissus in his more seme mode was very interesting...sensual and..desirable. "You're going to have to get used to relaxing and eating real food for a change!"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:15 pm

God, he nearly pulled his manager back when the megane-clad man sported those blushing cheeks...

However...

Laughing, Akihiko couldn't help but throw Shou a devilish smirk. "We'll see... though I have to admit, the... boredom will certainly be maddening..." he teased, blue gaze flickering to Izzy as he said it.

"Tanaka-san's right, Lucky-san." Yuuji spoke up, looking over the top of his own laptop at the manager. "Get being bored out of your system, because you're going to be relaxing so much over the next week... that you won't have time to fathom the notion that you ARE bored."

The young Koyasu smiled, "I think we can keep ourselves entertained for a mere eight hours."

To be perfectly honest, he really didn't mean it in a sensual manner.
Eight hours was nothing.
At least, nothing compared to being stuck in a hospital bed.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:45 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Hmm... I'm sure that you'll find something to entertain yourself with. We'll dim the lights and watch movies, eat popcorn." Of course Shou wasn't sure that Narcissus had any of that on his mind. He had a feeling that there was only one thing that actually had the man's attention.

"I guess I really do get to go car shopping." he seemed so surprised by the notion of really relaxing. Some of the idea hadn't sunk in even when he knew it was going to happen. It just didn't seem possible.

Shou glanced over at Jun, and pulled him close, "Yes, relaxation and lots of time to do nothing more than enjoy each other's company." Oh he had plans to make this a very fun trip for himself and his...boyfriend. Well Ok maybe he couldn't quite admit that outloud but still he kept coming back to the man.

The limo took them to a special gate where they were checked in by customs and all the security then allowed to take a short ride to the plane via a special bus. Once there the bags were taken in and they were allowed to climb the stairs to the spacious cabin.

A young male attendant greeted them and guided them back to the room for flight preparation. The inside of this plane was like a suite rather than a standard cabin and had all the comforts of home from a spacious bathroom to a very plush seat arrangement that made the space look like a homey living room in silvers and red. The Smash Logo was high on the wall over a HDTV and the 2 doorways on either side of it led to a luxury bath on one side and a private bedroom on the other.

Izzy and Michi both were wide eyed and staring as they were guided in and showed around. By the time Izzy settled in the seat he could hear Michi saying, "Whoa. I've never seen a plane like this let alone ride in one! Wow. Is this always what you fly in Shou-san???"

Shou laughed as he stowed his own laptop bag and then plopped down in a comfortable chair hooking up the belt. "No, not always. I just knew the plane was available since Matsumoto-san is staying in Tokyo for the next few weeks. Many times I fly first class but there were enough of us going that this made sense."

Izzy was quiet and snuggled into the depths of the seat then realized that the seat was WARM! "They've even build in seat heaters!"

"Nothing but the best." Shou laughed when he watched the manager burrow in. "Hey, Kana-san, bring a blanket for Lucky-san and as soon as we are off the ground I'd like to put on movies and have a bit to eat. I didn't have breakfast yet.

The flight attendant nodded, "Yes sir." Then explained to them the flight prep safety instructions before letting them know that the flight would take off as soon as everyone was seated. Walking off, the man was back moments later and gently covering the manager who actually had closed his eye maybe settling in for a nap.

Michi sat down and buckled up looking from side to side just take in all the rooms, "A bedroom, wet bar, and private bath. How much money do I have to make to get one of these?!" He looked like a kid in a candy store rather silly but maybe some of his realized new future might lead to such luxuries. It was hard to think that was possible but look where Shou and Narcissus were. "Does Ohayou have a plane like this??"

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games