Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:16 am
Let me join the dark side and I will tell you where TES is. ::Maune smiles as he sits down folding his hands looking up at Katana::  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:18 am
gonk *scratches at the inside of Katana's coat* crying  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:27 am
*sips her coke and looks at Maune* You do realize that decision is not entirely up to me.....Psyzapp and Icy Reign have to approve you as well. Answer me this, little fox....*narrows her eyes at Maune* why is it so important to you that you join us? Your persistence is making me suspicious of you....*holds TJ close to her* You do realize that if you try to do anything...and I mean ANYTHING, to this grunny that everyone is so suddenly interested in...you will feel the full wrath of the Triad.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:29 am
*walks in and sees Katana and Maune eyeing each other, in a heated discussion* confused What's this? *walks to where Katana is and looks at Maune* Are we causing trouble already, my little foxxie?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:31 am
*gets mushed against Katana's body* eek *nosebleed*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:31 am
*looks over at Icy* Little fox CLAIMS to know where TES is....however, his term for telling us is that he join the dark side. I'm not so sure I trust him, though....  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:33 am
I want to join cause to be honest I do not want to join the do-gooders is that a problem? besides I have kept this place perfect and neat for the past two times. That and I like hanging out with you, Psyzapp, Icy and Leko and besides you guys need a cook as I can see from the looks of it ::Vanishes from his seat and appears behind the bar and starts to take out a shot glass and plum sake:: Plus you ladies need a magic user on your side.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:35 am
*turns & gives Maune an icy stare ((LOL, "icy"))* And just how do you know none of the Triad have no magic? Perhaps you assume much, little fox....  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:38 am
Perhaps but i'm just making an offer its up to you not me.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:38 am
*looks at Maune with a blank stare and shrugs* Meh, so you know where TES is. Big whoop! It'll take more than that to gain our trust and even then we'd have to see just how WORTHY you are of joining us. True, you have added such ambiance to MW in the past and I'm not taking that lightly. But, my love, it's more than just looks and appearances...it's the core of us that makes us who we are and what we are...if you possess that same core then you need only demonstrate....*looks at Katana* So, how should we have our little foxxie show us his loyalty and true inner dark side? twisted  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:42 am
Then demonstrate I shall ^^ : razz ours some plum sake in the shot glass:; ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:43 am
*keeps her eyes on Maune* Hm, I have an idea. This new dark elf....Ryzan...bring him to us. I want to know EXACTLY why he is after TES. There is much happening here that I don't understand, and that displeases me. And this new fire-woman...I want information on her as well. *checks on TJ, scratches his head before continuing* Accomplish these tasks, Maune....and we will consider having you join us. For now, leave us and begin your tasks. *points to the door*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:49 am
*stops struggling and breathes a sigh of relief*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:51 am
*goes behind bar and grabs a bottle of water and looks at Katana* If you don't mind me asking, what on earth are you doing to the inside of your coat?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:52 am
::Maune bows and nods as he starts to walk out the door::  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games