Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko (romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:14 pm
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"there is a way to go around that the death spell if you have mastered enough dark magic you are able to enter without having to die..." Seh feels a few tears run down her cheeks "can we stop talking on the subject of death

"Alright Emi... remember I'm here for you."

"i know its just still hard..." She kept looking at the ground

Gorge lightly took Emi in his arms.

SHe smiled laying her head against his chest

Gorge stroked Emi's hair.

She smiled her tail wagging  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:15 pm
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Torio laughed and followed.

Jane went into her car and smiled. "Come on Torio let's go."

He gets in the car. He pulled a piece of paper out of his pocket. "lets see....1214 Elm street" (thats seriously a street in my town XD) He shrugged. "Nice street Yuni..." He laughed.

(BTW Jane is in the passenger seat... for the babies.)
"Torio just go... the faster the better."

(I thought so ^.^; i mean...you'd think...x3)
Torio puts the paper in his pocket. "ok..." He starts driving toward Yuni's house. "I wonder who cooked lunch...probably Yuni. She's a good cook..." He smiles.

Jane rolled her eyes. "I love you Torio."  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:22 pm
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

Gorge put Emi in a princess hold and took her to a room filled with pendants. "Chose whichever one you want my love." Gorge set Emi down.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:06 pm
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

Gorge put Emi in a princess hold and took her to a room filled with pendants. "Chose whichever one you want my love." Gorge set Emi down.

"W-wow" She wandered around looking at each pendant as though it were the most valuble tresure that was so fragile even the slightest change would destroy them "Beautiful"  

DaT Nigguh ReDD

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:45 am
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"W-wow" She wandered around looking at each pendant as though it were the most valuble tresure that was so fragile even the slightest change would destroy them "Beautiful"

"You can have more than one if you can't chose..."  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:37 am
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"Why are you showing me these..." She looked at him  

DaT Nigguh ReDD

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 12:35 pm
Azumi pulled it back over her.
"not here, not infront of him..." she moaned.
"i dont want him looking at you like that..." she growled jumping back onto Kai. She quickly dropped his pants and he wriggled in protest.
"nya ha ha aha!!" she laughed.
"which way first?" she asked
"which one first?" she said again.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 1:08 pm
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"Why are you showing me these..." She looked at him

"Because I love you and they are taking up space." Gorge smiled and kissed Emi.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 1:10 pm
xI Azumi Ix
"i dont want him looking at you like that..." she growled jumping back onto Kai. She quickly dropped his pants and he wriggled in protest.

(Me thinks it be time for PM's or time skip.)
Sam lightly gets up then smiles. "You chose Azumi..."  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 1:40 pm
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Torio laughed and followed.

Jane went into her car and smiled. "Come on Torio let's go."

He gets in the car. He pulled a piece of paper out of his pocket. "lets see....1214 Elm street" (thats seriously a street in my town XD) He shrugged. "Nice street Yuni..." He laughed.

Torio puts the paper in his pocket. "ok..." He starts driving toward Yuni's house. "I wonder who cooked lunch...probably Yuni. She's a good cook..." He smiles.

"Love you, too" He pulled into Yuni's driveway. "wow...big house." The house was pretty big. It wasn't as big as Jane's but...almost. There were cherry blossoms in the front and japanese maples. Yuni also had a car. It was old and rusty. "You'd think she'd have a nicer car..."  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 1:44 pm
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

"Love you, too" He pulled into Yuni's driveway. "wow...big house." The house was pretty big. It wasn't as big as Jane's but...almost. There were cherry blossoms in the front and japanese maples. Yuni also had a car. It was old and rusty. "You'd think she'd have a nicer car..."

"Shut up Torio it's disrespectful."  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 1:49 pm
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

"Sorry...sorry." He gets out of the car. He hears the open a little. "oh no-" Akemi runs out. "TORIO TORIO!" He glomps him. Torio and Akemi fall. "H-hi Ake-Akemi...please get off." Yuni's head pokes out. "Hello~" She has her hair in a ponytail, a black tanktop, gray skirt, and an apron. Akemi is wearing a purple shirt and gray skinny jeans.  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 2:08 pm
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

"Sorry...sorry." He gets out of the car. He hears the open a little. "oh no-" Akemi runs out. "TORIO TORIO!" He glomps him. Torio and Akemi fall. "H-hi Ake-Akemi...please get off." Yuni's head pokes out. "Hello~" She has her hair in a ponytail, a black tanktop, gray skirt, and an apron. Akemi is wearing a purple shirt and gray skinny jeans.

Jane takes her demon whistle out. "Akemi off!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 2:18 pm
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix

(Me thinks it be time for PM's or time skip.)
Sam lightly gets up then smiles. "You chose Azumi..."

(( pm's please i've got nothing better to do....))  

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 2:44 pm
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Jane takes her demon whistle out. "Akemi off!"

Akemi gets off and help Torio up. Torio looks at his hand. "um...you can let go now." Akemi does. "Sorry. Sorry." Yuni runs out. "I'm cooking mochi, onigiri, rice and raman" She smiles. "It's almost done!" She grins. Hiro looks out. "Torio's here! and so is his...girlfriend? wife? sister? friend?" He runs out. "Yuni! Yoru hit me again." Yuni pat him. "Go back inside. You act like a child." Hiro looked down and started to walk away. Torio sighed. "Come here." Hiro ran over. Torio gave him a hug. "Better?" Hiro smiled. Yoru walked out. "Why's everyone outside?" Yuni giggled. "Torio-san's here~" Yoru was over before Yuni even got his name out. "Torio! Hi! I missed you!" Yoru was a lot taller than Torio. "yeah yeah." Torio backed away.  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games