Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
neko city rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good idea?
yes
91%
 91%  [ 73 ]
no
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 80

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:11 pm
Keiji:*takes hand out of pocket,but holding something,in fist*.........
Rose:*looks at Hiro,ears going down*.........*holds his hand tight too*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:37 pm
Hiro : ............... *sighs* *lets go of Rose's hand* you know sakura im going to go.....
Sakura : eh ? why ?
Hiro : got things to do..........bye *kisses rose on her forehead and disappears*
Sakura : ............
Emma : and were going to go now *grabs guu and pushes rose into the kitchen*.........*to self : not good....*
Sakura : .....*looks at Keiji* keiji........im sorry i didnt tell you that but Emma has it the wrong way...  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:56 pm
Keiji:*sighs*...........*opens fist,showing a necklace with a ring in it's chain*.........i was gonna give this to you.......because..............
Rose:In kitchen with Emma and Guu* Wh-What are we gonna do now,wh-what i-if Keiji.......*looks down,ears also going down*b-breaks up with Sakura........a-and Sakura's babies........*looks at Emma* a-and sh-should i remind you that this is your fault!!! *mad*
Guu:She has a point Emma *walks next to Rose* maybe.......you should just shut your mouth so you wont cause anymore trouble huh.............  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:25 am
Sakura :................................*ears go down*
Emma : it is not! it is not my fault that i happen to say how i was feeling and plus it slipped out  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:29 pm
Keiji:Well.......because......i was......um.......gonna.......*ears twitch* p-propose.......to you.........b-but i understan if you dont want to........
Rose:B-But y-you said it,so physically-!!!
Guu:It is your fault.......just admit it......if Keiji breaks up with Sakura,then everyone will see you as a different person
Rose:.......*looks down* y-yeah........i always thought you w-were gonna be a g-good friend........*looks back up* b-but i guess th-that's gonna change isnt it.........*looks down,ears also going down* y-you.......j-jerk
Guu:........*ears twitch*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:49 pm
Sakura : *ears twitch, confused* whoa whoa wait why would you think that ? *frown*
Emma : hey hey *frown* no name calling and....................yeah ok so it was my fault for saying that i mean it just slipped its not like i did it on purpose.....  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:56 pm
Keiji:Well.........what if......i had a feeling that.......same thing's gonna happen to me......like it did to Hiro
Rose:E-Emma.......d-dont lie............
Guu:..........*ears twitch again*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:58 pm
Sakura : eh ? *ears twitch,confused* what do you mean keiji-kun....?
Emma : im not lieing i didnt do it on purpose and if i did you would have been able to tell if i said on purpose which i didnt  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:01 pm
Keiji:.....*gives necklace to Sakura* just take it..........
Rose:*looks at Emma,mad*.........*looks away,walking to counter*
Guu:*looks at Rose*.........*looks at Emma*.......so stubborn *walks to Rose,patting her back*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:07 pm
Sakura : *looks at the necklace*.................
Emma : hmph! *sends message to Sakura : i did something really big havent i ?*
Sakura : *Ears twitch* ..*Sends message back : no you think*
Emma : *sends back : sorry sis..hehehe*
Sakura : *sigh*............*sends back : no matter how many times you screw up i can never be mad at you...*
Emma : ...................................  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:10 pm
Keiji:Well *stands up*.......im gonna go for a little walk *starts to walk away*
Rose:.........well,i-im still a servant..........*looks at Emma* s-so i still gotta serve and respect people......u-unless they try to hurt me or my friends
Guu:........*walks past Rose and Emma out of kitchen and sees Keiji leaving* where're you goin
Keiji:Walking
Guu:............  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:16 pm
Sakura : ok........*still looking at rhe necklace*
Emma : ..................i wouldnt do that Rose....*gets up and walks back to sakura*.........*sees keiji leaving* .............keiji.......wait! remember that propising thing i blurted out it is true but Sakura never accepted it and you should know the story of why Hiro became sakura's boyfriend in the first place
Sakura : emma..........*ears going down*  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:21 pm
Keiji:*stops in doorway*.......*looks at Emma,listening to what she has to say*
Rose:*walks out of kitchen,and also sees Keiji leaving*........
Guu:............*ears twitch*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:26 pm
Emma : truth is.........the Hiro and sakura thing dating was actually arranged by dad
Sakura : *frowns*
Emma : see he saw how sakura and Hiro would always act so sweet to eachother and hiro was the son of a wealthy shinigami wahtever you call them and dad of course wanted them together cuz of that and other stuff
Sakura : ................*ears twitch,confused*  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:29 pm
Keiji:*laying back against door,arms crossed* Okay......anything else
Rose:*looks at Emma*
Guu:*swiping at a fly*  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games