Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:28 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
So.....do.....I! >.><.< I don't know you>.> <.< what's your name? >.> <.< We have never talked before. >.> <.<
Or not going. Boss: you have three days off next week O: what'cha going to do?
Katie: you know exactly what i'm going to do.
Boss: Oh yeah...computer queen
XD
That's what I was all about I didn't really care about music just as long as it sounded cool and such. After being around it so much I guess it just learned :/
A little too much cranberry juice, perhaps?
XD Taco and Computer Queen... Those are quite the titles. B]
^^ So maybe there's hope for me yet.. or not. But really, one CD a week? @.@ That's... a lot.
Nope I'm clean.....that reminds me to check something ^^;
*rasies hands* I don't know where they come from!
XD there is hope for you *pat pat* your only how old? XD
Yes it is, I got a lot of it. I remeber a lot of it.
*finishes lat sip* I'm clean too. <.< >.>
You've played a role in getting them. PX
But you're assuming that I actually will remember this stuff.
So~ are most of 'em any good?

*points* that doesn't count! that's ok u.u i had ice cream *gonk*
I do not know this man!
you will >3 oh you will.
Most of the time. So about that song >.> XD reminds me of a bobby darien song XD

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:05 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
So.....do.....I! >.><.< I don't know you>.> <.< what's your name? >.> <.< We have never talked before. >.> <.<
XD
That's what I was all about I didn't really care about music just as long as it sounded cool and such. After being around it so much I guess it just learned :/
^^ So maybe there's hope for me yet.. or not. But really, one CD a week? @.@ That's... a lot.

I do not know this man!
you will >3 oh you will.
Most of the time. So about that song >.> XD reminds me of a bobby darien song XD
Ice cream is good. B] <3
Sure sure~
Eh, I guess that's what i want. PX
Most of the time sounds like good odds. Yeah, like I said, it's not the best song. You could've waited till you had a faster connection. ^^;; It is different though.. yeah, it sort of has a feel like that I guess~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:12 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
XD

I do not know this man!
you will >3 oh you will.
Ice cream is good. B] <3
Sure sure~
Most of the time sounds like good odds. Yeah, like I said, it's not the best song. You could've waited till you had a faster connection. ^^;; It is different though.. yeah, it sort of has a feel like that I guess~
No it's very bad.
>.> <.<
If yoy want to :/ sometimes it can help on down the road.
*nod nod* spencer ushally gives them to me.
If i ever get one! >S
it's cute ^_____^

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:19 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

I do not know this man!
you will >3 oh you will.
Ice cream is good. B] <3
Sure sure~
No it's very bad.
>.> <.<
If i ever get one! >S
it's cute ^_____^
But it tastes good. :B
^^;
XD Yeah, I see how it can help now... when i want to find a song that I like. D:
So~ you have connections. >3
u.u That has to be torture.
I think it's cute. x3 I was into, um, punk rock for a while there, but I think I'm getting back into alternative rock again. XD;

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:37 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

I do not know this man!
you will >3 oh you will.
Ice cream is good. B] <3
Sure sure~
No it's very bad.
>.> <.<
If i ever get one! >S
it's cute ^_____^
^^;
XD Yeah, I see how it can help now... when i want to find a song that I like. D:
I think it's cute. x3 I was into, um, punk rock for a while there, but I think I'm getting back into alternative rock again. XD;
Exaxtly! So i've been doing this spend 2k gain 2k spend 2k weird thing XD
I use to be addicted to the movie 'the king and I' the old school version ofcourse.
Or two bands sound exactly the same and you forget which one is which.
Yeah i've got a dealer 8]
It is! I'm calling them today. It's just hard since my house phone doens't get long distance and it's a long distance number :/ so if i call them I can be infront of my comouter u.u;;
Punk rock eh? hehe I hear punk rock and I think the clash. But that band is from the 70-80's and I'm sure your not listening to that. My itunes calls all of my music alternative but it's more like Lo-Fi ....band similar to radiohead ^^;

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:47 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
Ice cream is good. B] <3
Sure sure~
No it's very bad.
>.> <.<
If i ever get one! >S
it's cute ^_____^
^^;
I use to be addicted to the movie 'the king and I' the old school version ofcourse.
It is! I'm calling them today. It's just hard since my house phone doens't get long distance and it's a long distance number :/ so if i call them I can be infront of my comouter u.u;;
Punk rock eh? hehe I hear punk rock and I think the clash. But that band is from the 70-80's and I'm sure your not listening to that. My itunes calls all of my music alternative but it's more like Lo-Fi ....band similar to radiohead ^^;
>3 I've been doing that too. Except with 1k. I actually managed to save up 5k the other day... and then spent it all yesterday. XD;; There are a couple items that looked good in the preview, but just aren't worth it, so I'll be selling those... I bought one of those buttoned down shirts. They look bad on girls, and good on guys.. so I'm not sure if I'll sell that one. PX
Addicted?
Gah! D; That's happened a lot. Especially when I thought I got to the point where could recognise a certain band, and then it was a different one. >.<
Just as long as you remember to share. ;]
Oh~ that would pose a slight problem... Well, good luck. :3
XD Yeah, yeah... it's the new wave of punk rock. I should just go back to listening to mostly 70s and 80s music. At least there's no new songs, so it'd be easy to learn the info. ;P

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:01 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
Ice cream is good. B] <3
Sure sure~
No it's very bad.
>.> <.<
If i ever get one! >S
it's cute ^_____^
^^;
>3 I've been doing that too. Except with 1k. I actually managed to save up 5k the other day... and then spent it all yesterday. XD;; There are a couple items that looked good in the preview, but just aren't worth it, so I'll be selling those... I bought one of those buttoned down shirts. They look bad on girls, and good on guys.. so I'm not sure if I'll sell that one. PX
Addicted?
Gah! D; That's happened a lot. Especially when I thought I got to the point where could recognise a certain band, and then it was a different one. >.<
XD Yeah, yeah... it's the new wave of punk rock. I should just go back to listening to mostly 70s and 80s music. At least there's no new songs, so it'd be easy to learn the info. ;P
I'm not relaly looking at new items right now. Just rebuilding my old acconts inventory. I have some more items then kp and it's hard not to like sell them XD because I want them but right now i just find them annoying.
addicted as one can be.
>< like match box 20 and wildflowers....stop sounding the same >D
XD me? Share?
my mom is dealing with connection now ^^;
XD yeah but it's not the same the problems were different and the sound has changed. Like talking heads, hard core punk band but they were punk because of the words not exactly the sound.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:10 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
^^;
Addicted?
I'm not relaly looking at new items right now. Just rebuilding my old acconts inventory. I have some more items then kp and it's hard not to like sell them XD because I want them but right now i just find them annoying.
addicted as one can be.
XD me? Share?
XD yeah but it's not the same the problems were different and the sound has changed. Like talking heads, hard core punk band but they were punk because of the words not exactly the sound.
^__^ I understand, it's good to get a good working base of items before you get to the unnecessary stuff~ Eh, keep 'em. >3 Yeah, I... finally bought the mistake. That's like.. the embodiment of me finally having... quite a lot of items. Because, before, I'd only buy basic staples.
Hmm~ I'm not sure if I've heard the wildflowers, btu I probably just thought they were matchbox 20...
That's what'cha do when you get a new stash.
>3
Eh, see... this is exactly why I'm not good at classifying music. PX

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:12 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
^^;
Addicted?
addicted as one can be.
XD me? Share?
^__^ I understand, it's good to get a good working base of items before you get to the unnecessary stuff~ Eh, keep 'em. >3 Yeah, I... finally bought the mistake. That's like.. the embodiment of me finally having... quite a lot of items. Because, before, I'd only buy basic staples.
Hmm~ I'm not sure if I've heard the wildflowers, btu I probably just thought they were matchbox 20...
>3
I plan on making a little bit more gold on the DI this month >.> <.< I'm actually close just off by a few donation items.
O: you havn't herd of the waa! Bob Dyan had a sun and he started a band....and it's a good band.
When XD
So she made do all of this stuff but it didn't work u.u; So tomarrow I have to do a phone weird thing with mars to find out what to do next.
XD "it's loud and scratchy I call it loud and scratchy"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:23 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
addicted as one can be.
XD me? Share?
>3
I plan on making a little bit more gold on the DI this month >.> <.< I'm actually close just off by a few donation items.
O: you havn't herd of the waa! Bob Dyan had a sun and he started a band....and it's a good band.
When XD
So she made do all of this stuff but it didn't work u.u; So tomarrow I have to do a phone weird thing with mars to find out what to do next.
Exciting. ^^
XD The name sounds familiar and that's as far as I get. I'm telling you, I don't pay attention to this stuff. ^^;;
Yes, when? <.< >.> I need to plan around it. PX
Aww~ I hope it gets sorted out tomorrow then.
XD Exactly! No, no... it's more like.. "These ones are fast and have good drums. I like these."

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:32 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
addicted as one can be.
XD me? Share?
>3
When XD
Exciting. ^^
XD The name sounds familiar and that's as far as I get. I'm telling you, I don't pay attention to this stuff. ^^;;
XD Exactly! No, no... it's more like.. "These ones are fast and have good drums. I like these."
Well a few DI's encluding an OMG and Sash u.u;;;
well they are good >O
The day after never.
I do to ;.; I'm too young for this type of trama.
I played the streets at work today which is a british Rap band and everyone was shocked I 1: listened to rap, 2: listened to cuss words :/

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:47 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
When XD
Exciting. ^^
well they are good >O
The day after never.
I played the streets at work today which is a british Rap band and everyone was shocked I 1: listened to rap, 2: listened to cuss words :/
XD;; Who cares about those anyway?
XD; Well then, remind me when I get a music downloading program. PX
The day after Nift gets his stash? Okay. >3
u.u
XD So, do you supply the music everyday? >3 Tis fun to play with minds.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:56 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
When XD
Exciting. ^^
well they are good >O
The day after never.
u.u
Clearly I do..did..didn't..do do ddo didn't do the GAH!
OK >3
XD I can never say never without never meaning someone ^^;
I'm trying it one last time tonight.
Nope, it's ushally between me and my boss. She has really good music taste.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:26 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
well they are good >O
The day after never.
u.u
OK >3
^____^
^^
XD; I usually don't take it to mean NN, but~ I just had to there. PX
Here's to hoping it feels like working again. n.n
Oh~ it just usually sounds like you're providing the ambiance for the store~ Well then, good thing she works there. :3 XD;

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:33 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
well they are good >O
The day after never.
u.u
OK >3
^____^
^^
XD; I usually don't take it to mean NN, but~ I just had to there. PX
Here's to hoping it feels like working again. n.n
Oh~ it just usually sounds like you're providing the ambiance for the store~ Well then, good thing she works there. :3 XD;

^^;
~
it fit perfectly two thumbs up.
yeah probally won't I alreay used my luck for this month.
Good thing she owns the place XD we started our 'workers vacation to canada' trip again though we havn't decided on letting zach come.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games