Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2376 2377 2378 2379 2380 2381 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:30 pm
zz1000zz
lurichan
I can use Microsoft word, and I know basic easy HTML like what you use with the coding on gaia, but.....yeah... I'm not very big in the tech aspect of computers.

You fail at nerdom.

I never claimed to be a nerd, just an otaku.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:30 pm
zz1000zz
lurichan
I can use Microsoft word, and I know basic easy HTML like what you use with the coding on gaia, but.....yeah... I'm not very big in the tech aspect of computers.

You fail at nerdom.
I've been fairly good at HTML since I was, like, 10, no thanks to Neopets. I signed up for a web page design class in which I'm learning how to create Web sites using a program called Dreamweaver, which I've decided I want to buy. I've created an official document stating that I'm going to let my best friend borrow my copy of the new Harry Potter book while I'm at Otakon. I plan on going to school in cosplay several times before I graduate. And furthermore, earlier this evening, I made Mad Libs out of scenes from Shakespeare plays.

Where does that put me?

@Luri: I eventually plan to go to college, join a sorority, and become the sorority's "pet anime goth". Otaku FTW! heart
And omg I'm happy - they made an anime outta Chibi Vampire.  

EvFaerAshlynn

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:40 pm
EvFaerAshlynn
zz1000zz
lurichan

You fail at nerdom.
I've been fairly good at HTML since I was, like, 10, no thanks to Neopets. I signed up for a web page design class in which I'm learning how to create Web sites using a program called Dreamweaver, which I've decided I want to buy. I've created an official document stating that I'm going to let my best friend borrow my copy of the new Harry Potter book while I'm at Otakon. I plan on going to school in cosplay several times before I graduate. And furthermore, earlier this evening, I made Mad Libs out of scenes from Shakespeare plays.

Where does that put me?

@Luri: I eventually plan to go to college, join a sorority, and become the sorority's "pet anime goth". Otaku FTW! heart

*lol* sounds like you've got it all planned out.

I saw the anime before they came out with the manga, but that comes from having friends who spend a lot of time downloading fansubs. wink  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:01 pm
lurichan
EvFaerAshlynn
zz1000zz
lurichan

You fail at nerdom.

Where does that put me?

I saw the anime before they came out with the manga, but that comes from having friends who spend a lot of time downloading fansubs. wink
Ahh, I see.

And yeah. I've also planned out that I want to be in a band and perform in the parking lot in front of my boyfriend's house. xd
And that, someday, I will find Amy Lee and ask her if she's a vampire.
I swear, ever since the first day that Fallen was in my possession, I thought, "Hey, that girl on the cover of the album... could well be a vampire."  

EvFaerAshlynn

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:09 pm
EvFaerAshlynn
Ahh, I see.

And yeah. I've also planned out that I want to be in a band and perform in the parking lot in front of my boyfriend's house. xd
I swear, ever since the first day that Fallen was in my possession, I thought, "Hey, that girl on the cover of the album... could well be a vampire."

I don't think I would ask her that myself. Most people who are vampires don't usually like to talk about things like that. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:25 pm
zz1000zz
lurichan

You fail at nerdom.

Actually, I can barely even use Word. I don't like it. To much just to type out a simple document.
I stick happily with my own wordpad. I coded it using VB scripting, so I can do things a little more efficiently than the previous release.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:26 pm
lurichan
EvFaerAshlynn
Ahh, I see.

I don't think I would ask her that myself. Most people who are vampires don't usually like to talk about things like that. 3nodding

You never know! By asking you could be invited to some of the coolest parties EVER!  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:37 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
lurichan
EvFaerAshlynn
Ahh, I see.

You never know! By asking you could be invited to some of the coolest parties EVER!

But do you really want to be invited to a party as the main course?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:56 pm
lurichan
Macabre_Cogitation
lurichan
EvFaerAshlynn
Ahh, I see.

But do you really want to be invited to a party as the main course?

Who said I would want to go?!
PFFFT vampires. Werewolves are by FAR better as is.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:06 pm
*lol* So you would pefer to be live prey over fresh blood?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:23 pm
lurichan

Oh yes. So very much.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:10 pm
EvFaerAshlynn
lurichan
EvFaerAshlynn
zz1000zz
lurichan

You fail at nerdom.

Where does that put me?

Ahh, I see.

She'd probably be annoyed, though.
Just like when she's asked if she's goth. "No, I was never one of those kids slitting my wrists in the corner" (paraphrase, not full quote)  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:29 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
lurichan

Oh yes. So very much.

Well, to each his own. I think I would perfer to slowly slip away to being torn asunder, but that's just me.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:47 pm
/wonders how long Luri's petition shall linger xp  

ieatyourtclol

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:50 am
Deific Requiem
/wonders how long Luri's petition shall linger xp

Hmm? I updated it a couple of weeks ago.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2376 2377 2378 2379 2380 2381 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games