Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2372 2373 2374 2375 2376 2377 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 4:10 pm
*as she's enjoying her drink and company, her cell goes off to alert her to a message. Reading it, she narrows her eyes, looks down at what she's wearing, and looks back at the message, eyes becoming mere slits. Jaw working, she slaps her phone close, sits with her eyes closed and jaw clenched for a few minutes, then works to release the tension before she gives herself a headache. Opening her eyes, she sees Saber looking at her with concern and waves her off, forcing a chuckle* Apparently, I'm "over-dressed" for my shift tonight. stare How in hell can it get any less than this is beyond me. evil Anyway, it's time for me to head out.

*refills her glass and slams her drink, recapping the bottle and leaving it on the table. Smiles at Nei while standing* Well Nei, I've enjoyed your company and hopefully you'll still be around when I come back. That is if this doesn't take long. See you later hon.*just then Katana comes in. Sighing, she gives her a quick hug* Sorry to run when you've just got here love, but my time is up. Gotta go relieve Flame from his shift.*waves and walks into the office, goes through the security measures and heads to her place, cursing and stalking to her room, wondering just what in hell Flame was up to and why she needed to be stitch stark naked for recon*

{{the storm is messing with the power here and we keep losing power in the central and water rec areas. I don't know how much longer I'll have internet or power itself. Three trans got struck by lightning. stressed I think Psyzapp came to visit without telling anyone}}  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 4:13 pm
Bye Icy! *She doesn't feel like sitting alone in MW, so she decides to go to the Dragon to grab a bite to eat. Taking her beer along with her, she heads over to the JD and sees Psyzapp. Walking over to the booth where she's seated, she sits down with her.* Why you looking so glum, Psy?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 4:18 pm
katana68
Bye Icy! *She doesn't feel like sitting alone in MW, so she decides to go to the Dragon to grab a bite to eat. Taking her beer along with her, she heads over to the JD and sees Psyzapp. Walking over to the booth where she's seated, she sits down with her.* Why you looking so glum, Psy?

*She is thrilled to see Katana and glad she doesn't have to eat alone. Her sushi order arrives and she pours herself another glass of Sake. She grins at Katana.* I caught Amy in the Kitchen and she said something about passing out in the bar and waking up fishing in the stream here in the restaurant. stressed The chef's were angry and I tore her a new one. *She takes a drink of her Sake and sighs.*

But I've got other things on my mind.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 4:25 pm
*catches the waiter before he leaves and orders Prawns in Spicy Garlic Sauce over Lo Mein and tells him to bring her a Kirin.* Hmmm, well, we WERE doing shots with Brat last night. Last thing I remember her doing was high-fiving Brat when Brat was baiting TES. Amy was all kinds of snuggly with Kai too, if I remember right. *she sips her beer* So, her story could be true.....would probably have to ask Kai to verify it.

What else do you have on your mind? You've been in a mood of sorts lately....  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 4:29 pm
*She takes a bite of her Sushi and has a sip of her Sake. She lowers her voice and looks around to see if anyone else is within ear shot.* Word had gotten back to Italy regarding Big Paulie. My Mother called me hysterical and in an effort to assure her I was fine and change the subject, I told her about Officer Dougherty. stressed  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 4:32 pm
eek O~kay....so.....how did she take the news? I take it dating law officers isn't too common in your family?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 4:36 pm
*Sighs.* At first she was excited to hear I was in love and she wanted to know his name and what he did for a living. She was going a mile a minute. stressed When I told her he was NOT Italian, that he was Irish and Scottish and that he was a cop there was dead silence. stressed

*She takes a huge drink of Sake*  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 4:41 pm
*sighs* Psy, it's the 21st century! Surely she doesn't expect you to marry an Italian man! *the waiter arrives with her Kirin and her food. She waits until he's gone to continue* Besides, she's in Italy....what can she do from there?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 4:45 pm
My Mother is very "old-school" Katana. She's VERY Italian and she's twice as intimidating as I am. stressed You had better believe she wants me to settle down with an Italian man. A man like Big Paulie.

I got off the phone as quickly as possible and told her I'd talk to her later about it. She's going to insist on meeting him and she will interrogate him. stressed If I don't arrange some sort of meet up, she'll get on a plane and high tail it over here!

I told him about it immediately and he actually WANTS to meet my Mother! I can't have her come here because if she got wind that we were living together…she'd flip! I'm thinking about a long weekend in New York City, putting her up in the Plaza and trying to teach Officer Dougherty as much as possible about what to do to get on her good side. stressed

*She eats a piece of her Dragon roll and has a sip of Sake.*  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 4:49 pm
*sits back and shakes her head at Psyzapp and then leans back in so that she will hear her*I cannot believe that the leader of the MW ladies is going to let her mother dictate her life! You're a grown woman! She has no right to tell you who you should be with!  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 4:55 pm
Why the hell do you think I live here and NOT in Italy?! stressed I need to just ease her in and show her how much I love him. She'll come around. It will be easier if she accepts him. But if she doesn't then she and I will have words and……it just won't be pretty. stressed  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 4:57 pm
*She starts eating her food and takes a sip of her Kirin* But, just HOW are you going to prepare Dougherty for this?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:00 pm
*She takes a bite of Sushi and sips her Sake* I will have to give him a crash course…Italian 101…and teach him how to best impress my Mother so he doesn't come off looking like some Paisan to her.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:10 pm
Well, for both ya'lls sakes, I hope he's a fast learner! I'm just glad I don't have that kind of stress where Showcase is concerned. *she laughs* I don't hardly see him enough lately to even ask if we're ready to meet each other's families! *she continues to eat her dinner*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:23 pm
*She sighs.* Depending upon how things go, he may be sorry he wanted to meet her. *Finishes up the last piece of her sushi.* I'm just worried that this will be much more than he bargained for. sweatdrop  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2372 2373 2374 2375 2376 2377 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games