Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2370 2371 2372 2373 2374 2375 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Omura

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:56 pm
Darkness Is My Life's Blood

Interesting.

Light Is My Deaths Curse

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:42 pm
The Vampire Ruler
Darkness Is My Life's Blood

Interesting.

Light Is My Deaths Curse

Very.

ieatyourtclol

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:00 am
I don't spend as much time online anymore. ^^* THat might be a contributing factor to less posting in the guild. sweatdrop I think there is more too it than that though.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:51 am
lurichan
I don't spend as much time online anymore. ^^* THat might be a contributing factor to less posting in the guild. sweatdrop I think there is more too it than that though.

I didn't mean to project. I am just concerned for the guild' well being - far be it from me to do such things. Though, you're right, it's not just your fault; in fact, it's not partially your fault at all. It's certain twists and bends/tides of fate - mainly ignorant people. <<' Yeah, alot of factors have contributed, Luri. Gaia isn't what it used to be; not just the guild.

ieatyourtclol

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:50 am
Deific Requiem
lurichan

I didn't mean to project. I am just concerned for the guild' well being - far be it from me to do such things. Though, you're right, it's not just your fault; in fact, it's not partially your fault at all. It's certain twists and bends/tides of fate - mainly ignorant people. <<' Yeah, alot of factors have contributed, Luri. Gaia isn't what it used to be; not just the guild.

Give any social networking website long enough, and that's what happens sad

In unrelated news: I FINALLY GOT MY USERNAME TO SOUND AT LEAST HALFWAY-COOL! ^^  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 2:39 pm
-Resurrected Writer-
Deific Requiem
lurichan

Give any social networking website long enough, and that's what happens sad

*Runs around screaming* AHHHH!!! STRANGER DANGER!!! *pauses* Wait.... *blinks a few times* Dead Ed... is that you? 0o;  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:14 pm
lurichan
-Resurrected Writer-

*Runs around screaming* AHHHH!!! STRANGER DANGER!!! *pauses* Wait.... *blinks a few times* Dead Ed... is that you? 0o;

No!! It no longer identifies him as an Ed! gonk

You reject your Edness!! You are ashamed to be an Ed! How could you!!

('elo tharr luri biggrin )  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:19 pm
Hello bell-bell. I'm not about for very long. I have other engagements this evening, but I figured I would peek in on the guild and see where things were at.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:21 pm
lurichan
Hello bell-bell. I'm not about for very long. I have other engagements this evening, but I figured I would peek in on the guild and see where things were at.

*laughs* how could I guess, you always seem to scarper when I'm about; as if you're avoiding me!

HA! That's it!

I'm onto you!! ninja  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:43 pm
Random Message 36b:....................FRANK SANATRA  

Wanderer Ganglari

Gracious Seeker

7,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

ketchakik

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:13 pm
Fenrir Air of Moonlight
Random Message 36b:....................FRANK SANATRA

must not since....fly me to the moon.......  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:43 pm

ieatyourtclol

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:24 am
Isobel Bellamy
lurichan
-Resurrected Writer-

No!! It no longer identifies him as an Ed! gonk

You reject your Edness!! You are ashamed to be an Ed! How could you!!

Relax, I'm not rejecting myself smile Just taking another quality of myself and putting it on my username (if I listed all my qualities on one username, as it would for anyone, Gaia's servers would crash)  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:45 am
Isobel Bellamy
lurichan

*laughs* how could I guess, you always seem to scarper when I'm about; as if you're avoiding me!

HA! That's it!

I'm onto you!! ninja

*lol* I'm not trying to avoid anyone, I'm just not online for long periods of time anymore, so it's really hard to catch me. ^^*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dante Omura

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:15 am
lurichan
Isobel Bellamy
lurichan

HA! That's it!

I'm onto you!! ninja

*lol* I'm not trying to avoid anyone, I'm just not online for long periods of time anymore, so it's really hard to catch me. ^^*

Thats for sure -smiles- but we luff you anyway luri!  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2370 2371 2372 2373 2374 2375 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games