Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is Puffer Fish
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:45 pm
Oh my god, those requests are frickin' ludicrous.

I wish that the guild I'm mod of was more active...

---
Oh, you all said you're planning on adding new mods since this place is so huge now?
I'd be a good percussion/guard mod...I am a percussionist after all.

But, I think I'm sounding whiny so I'll shut up now.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:49 pm
And the join request of the day is:

"i don't know just to know what secrets they have"

and

"there are some really mean people out there"

And if you haven't been getting thank you PMs for letting people join, perhaps you should check out your profile. I checked mine yesterday and I've gotten a lot of comments of people thanking me. (And like in the past two days a whole lot of friend requests too).

And Phantom, you don't sound whiney at all. I assure you, I've heard whiney before.

And I want to know what people decide to like put on the join requests stuff like "Because you suck" ect. I mean why waste their time? Oh well.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:48 pm
I love the I HATE YOU and the NERDZ SUXZOR ones xD
I'm gonna work on modding tomorrow!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:17 am
Hope you don't mind, but I made an announcement asking the guild members what kind of subforums they would like, and getting feedback on the ones we've already talked about.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

__penguin__
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:04 pm
(I haven't been on for the past few days 'cause I was on a band trip but I'm back now. 3nodding )

What about what Rinoa said about the gender-specific section threads? I'd just kind of ignored them before but now there are over 9000 of them and they're pissing me off. I mean, great, you're a girl and you play the trumpet. BFD. Does anyone else think we should just lock them all and get rid of them?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:29 pm

We could always make a *thinks of catchy title for ten minutes* "MANLY flute- The official 'wrong gender' thread", or perhaps thread titling is not my forte? lol

Ohmigosh, I just realized my BNG mod anniversary is coming up on the 3rd. Yay! Any excuse to party, right?

[Aelfwyn]
Vice Captain

Who is Puffer Fish
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:39 pm
'Manly flute'?

That's like me...'female percussionist'. XD
(gah...I'll be the ONLY female percussionist next year...9_9; )  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:47 pm
Okay, here's a good one.

I can only assume this girl was commenting me about being a mod, but anyway, this random noob commented me saying "What is your fav part about being a meter???". So I replied back with, "i like the part where people slip quarters into my time valve wink ". rofl  

__penguin__
Vice Captain

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:11 am
Masquanade
Hope you don't mind, but I made an announcement asking the guild members what kind of subforums they would like, and getting feedback on the ones we've already talked about.

that is a great idea!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:13 am
__penguin__
Okay, here's a good one.

I can only assume this girl was commenting me about being a mod, but anyway, this random noob commented me saying "What is your fav part about being a meter???". So I replied back with, "i like the part where people slip quarters into my time valve wink ". rofl

omgwtfbbqroflcopter! That made me giggle. Meter as in moderator? ooook.  

Tubariffic
Captain

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:54 pm
__penguin__
Okay, here's a good one.

Aww why don't I get the funny PMs? Someone once got me confused with an actual mod of Gaia and was talking to me about their account being hacked. I was like "uh wrong kind of mod."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:45 pm
The deed has been done, I just demoted some mods D=
There are 6 of us left, all whom have been on today, and the ones I had to demote have not been on since last June-September. I told them that I would happily reinstate their mod status if they become active again.  

Tubariffic
Captain

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:11 pm
Choosing new mods . . . that was always fun. I don't miss it. LOL. (And I'm sure I've told you before, but you want mods that are more active in Gaia than in band (or equally so) . . . I don't need to go into some past mods.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:20 pm
Yeah, I'm looking at their post per day counts and post counts, and generally who I have seen around a lot.  

Tubariffic
Captain

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:06 pm
__penguin__
What about what Rinoa said about the gender-specific section threads? I'd just kind of ignored them before but now there are over 9000 of them and they're pissing me off. I mean, great, you're a girl and you play the trumpet. BFD. Does anyone else think we should just lock them all and get rid of them?

I guess we're keeping them????  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games