Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:09 am

whiporwill-o
Shearaha
I lost another mouse last night. One of the twins, Hocus & Pocus, never could tell them apart so they had a paired name. She hadn't been well for about a week, and I knew she was on her way out. Monday I purchased everything I needed to aid in her passing, fully prepared to help her that night. But when I got home she was so active, wanting to come out and be held, she had started grooming herself again and I really thought she was making a turn around, even if only for a little while. So I didn't do it. Who am I to decide to make her go, when it was obviouse that she wanted to stay a little longer. Yesterday morning she was asleap in the nest when I left for work. When I got home, she was gone. She had curled up inside one of the TP rolls I give them to play in. She looked like she was sleeping, she seamed so peaceful.
I hope your passing was smooth little one, I'm sure that Timmy will be happy to see you.

i am so sorry for your loss, but pray she is at peace.

we just got the cross to mark simon's grave with, we are having it painted tomorrow.

One of the harder parts is that we're still burried under about a foot of snow, and the ground is frozen solid. Poor Timmy and Hocus are sittitng in plastic bags in the freezer until the ground thaws.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:36 pm

Taliah
demisara

Like my roommate, who is a fussy old woman in a college student's body. Arkansas water is flipping pristine, woman.

Hmm, are you from my neck of the woods? Used to live in Northeastern, now more Central.

Heeey I used to be in the deeper South, now I'm right in the middle of the state. You're not in the City, are you?

FlySammyJ

Liberal Dabbler

niamhybeag

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:29 pm

Knitting is fun. But dear me, socks take a lot of it.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:01 pm

niamhybeag
Knitting is fun. But dear me, socks take a lot of it.
I'll let you know when I get past scarf. The results might be fun. biggrin

Cranium Squirrel

Friendly Trickster

AvalonAuggie

4,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:23 pm

Ugh I hate the internet sometimes. Trying to post an intelligent reply to a thread where (white) people are whining about how it's unfair that white people can't say they're proud of being white without being labeled as racist is hurting my brain. I should have stayed away! but I couldn't let the whining stand!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:09 pm

AvalonAuggie
Ugh I hate the internet sometimes. Trying to post an intelligent reply to a thread where (white) people are whining about how it's unfair that white people can't say they're proud of being white without being labeled as racist is hurting my brain. I should have stayed away! but I couldn't let the whining stand!
I hear you. White pride is stupid. White covers a variety of nations that don't necessarily have much to do with each other. Why should I be proud of faintly resembling a bunch of people instead of being proud of my actual heritage, which isn't all that white if Benny Franklin is to be believed.

Hell, the only reason why "black" pride exists at all is because North American slavery basically completely tore up the individual cultures of the people brought over and conglomerated it all into "African American". It's not like all black people are the same either.

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200

Synnthetika

5,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:56 pm

I had an extremely weird experience the other day and I haven't been able to make sense of it. Granted, it's probably just being stressed out and too much on my mind, but I wish I could get a grasp on it.

Maybe I should just let it go? ._.

I need a vacation from all this crap.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:01 pm

Synnthetika
I had an extremely weird experience the other day and I haven't been able to make sense of it. Granted, it's probably just being stressed out and too much on my mind, but I wish I could get a grasp on it.

Maybe I should just let it go? ._.

I need a vacation from all this crap.
Within my own experience, if something's really important, it'll keep thwapping you until you pay attention. But that's just me.

So I would let it go if it's too much to deal with right now, and if it starts thwapping again, that's the time to start to sort it out.

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200

whiporwill-o

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:37 pm

Shearaha

One of the harder parts is that we're still burried under about a foot of snow, and the ground is frozen solid. Poor Timmy and Hocus are sittitng in plastic bags in the freezer until the ground thaws.

i am so sorry for that. i hope your snow melts quickly. *hugs*
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:48 am

I really ******** hate people.

patch99329

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:04 am

Feelings of self-loathing suck.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:55 pm

I'm so tired of doing the right thing, not making waves, not burning bridges.

All I want is revenge.

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100

kage no neko

Invisible Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:51 pm

Today I went and bought knitting needles and I'm working on my third row.
I've already had to start it over again 2 times, just because I miss a loop or something and I can't figure out how to undo it and it's nowhere near as easy as crocheting to fix.
RAWR @ knitting.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:28 pm

kage no neko
Today I went and bought knitting needles and I'm working on my third row.
I've already had to start it over again 2 times, just because I miss a loop or something and I can't figure out how to undo it and it's nowhere near as easy as crocheting to fix.
RAWR @ knitting.
Relax, breathe. 3nodding If it frustrates you that badly, walk away and try again later. Maybe after a hot tea or something.

Remember, this is supposed to be a hobby, which is fun. If it bugs you that much, walk away. biggrin

Cranium Squirrel

Friendly Trickster

aoijea23487

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:56 pm

Critical thinking upsets my little happy polytheist bubble. It's scary to think that my experiences with YHVH and Shiva are more wishful-thinking and contrived rather than authentic.

I think I might be a bit of a deist. I'm not sure yet. Sometimes it is so frustrating that spirituality is a long process when I would really just like to have all of the answers right now! Gah.
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games