Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Gryffindor Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:57 pm
User Image
Christopher "Chris" Avery
Gryffindor First Year
Pureblood Adventurer

Older Brotherxxxxx

User Image
                                                          Location : Quidditch Pitch - Gryffindor Tryouts (2043)

Chris was so excited for Quidditch he got up bright and early (which he never would do). Rushing down to the field he knew it was going to be a good day. Who wouldn’t want to be outside on a day like today? He didn’t think it was possible. Quidditch was the best thing ever! There was no way he was missing out.

Getting down to the field Chris bounced over to who he assumed to be the captain. “Hello! I’m Chris, first years can still join right? That hasn’t changed at all has it?” He asked trying to contain his excitement (it wasn’t working). “Hello… and first years are more then welcome.” Gabby told him as she handed him a form to fill out. “Awesome! I’m been looking forward for this since forever.” Chris said taking the form and promptly began filling it out. “I’m going to be just like my mum and aunt.” Course he meant his Aunt Cathy since she too played Chaser. He knew no matter what position he played Aunt Mira would be happy for him. That’s really all that mattered.

“Christopher Avery uh… Who do you know who plays Quidditch?” Gabby asked him curiously looking at his form. “My aunt Cathy plays for the England team. My aunt and my mum played during school. I’m also distantly related to Shayna Snow she played for Ireland.” He told her happily. “You sure know a lot of Quidditch players. I’ve got an aunt on the Scotland team.” She told him. “Really who?” Chris asked curiously. “Cydney Ellis, she’s…” “She’s the vice captain of the team. Plays beater. Do you play beater?” He asked curiously after cutting her off. “Uh… yeah I do. Name’s Gabriella Stanford, captain of the team.” Chris was surprised to be meeting the captain of the team but it was awesome.

- - - - - - - - - -

Username: murruelecreuset
                                                          Character's Name: Christopher Avery
                                                          House: Gryffindor
                                                          Year: First Year
                                                          Advanced Flying I: No
                                                          Advanced Flying II: No
                                                          Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1 (MTA)
                                                          Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Dang Healthy, Natural Flyer
                                                          First Choice Position: Chaser
                                                          Second Choice Position: Beater

- - - - - - - - - -

Status : Super Psyched!
                                                          Company : Gryffindors!

OOC : Someone needs to save Gabby from chatty cathy over here lol
                                                          Stealing / Passing: --- - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                                          AC: 13
                                                          Modifiers: +3 AC, +3 Shooting (MTA)
                                                          Special Skills: Good Arm, Dang Healthy, Natural Flyer
                                                          Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Is it now, then?
                                                          You're quite perceptive, I must say
                                                          Yes, you'll do quite well in
                                                          Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:19 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? xxx
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? xxx
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? xxx
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? xxx

Londy had missed tryouts last year, but this year, he had set four different alarms. No way was he missing again. He walked onto the pitch and filled out his information. He handed his form over and went to do his stretches. Maybe this year he'd have enough luck to make the team. He hated being on reserves, and if he ever wanted to go pro, he'd have to make the team.

Username: Miss GryffindorK
                                                            Character's Name: London Ellis
                                                            Year: Fourth
                                                            Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                                            Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                                            Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2 + 1 (mta)
                                                            Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger
                                                            First Choice Position: Beater
                                                            Second Choice Position: Beater!!!

AC: 19
Modifiers: +6 {Hitting}
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Nat. Flyer, Deft Dodger
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:xx {xxxxxx}
x/3
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:04 pm
Ladies and gentleman, truth
Is now acceptable fame
Is now injectable process the progress
This core is critical faith
Is unavailable lives

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ƑƠƲƦƬӇ ƳЄƛƦ ƓƦƳƑƑƖƝƊƠƦ ¤ ƬƛƤЄ ƧƖƊЄ ƛ ¤ ƓƦƳƑƑƖƝƊƠƦ ƁЄƛƬЄƦ

Jack ran down to the pitch with a piece of muffin still in his mouth, a shoe in one hand, and his broom and bat in the other. Londy's alarms may have worked for his cousin but they'd annoyed the ever loving s**t out of him and made him miss his own alarms which had him rushing to get dressed, get some food, and make his way out to the pitch. When he finally reached it, he noticed it was still early and quickly thanked the gods as he hopped in place to get his shoe on shooting a scowl at his cousin as he went over to Gabby to fill out a form. "I'm happy you made it on time and all, but maybe warn a gent before you set four ruddy alarms." he grumbled over at his cousin.

Username: Yukina101
                                              Character's Name: Jackson Hawthorne
                                              Year: Fourth
                                              Advanced Flying I: Yurp
                                              Advanced Flying II: Yurp
                                              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
                                              Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Great Catch
                                              Second Choice Position: Mascot who's also a beater

Miss Gryffindork

AC: 16
Modifiers: +6 to Hit, +6 to Catch
Final Roll: ~
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
Lives: [1] [2] [3]

Become incredible now
Please understand that
I can't slow down,
I won't be waiting for you,
I can't stop now because I'm dancing

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:16 pm
The road outside my house
Is paved with good intentions
Hired a construction crew
'Cause it's hell on the engine
And you are the dreamer

Hαℓƒвℓσσ∂ Gячƒƒιиdσя Sενεитн Ƴєαя Ƒємιηιѕт Cнαѕεя

╰☆╮Gi was excited for her last year of Quidditch, especially after such a good season last year, but even if they didn't have a good year she was just happy to've been part of the team. Though she was hoping for another year of little to no injuries, fingers crossed. She noticed there weren't many there yet but she was sure the rest would come in time and gave Gabby a smile as she filled out her form.

Username: Yukina101
                                                      Character's Name: Gi-Seung Cho
                                                      Year: Seventh
                                                      Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 5
                                                      Any Special Skill: Dang Healthy, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                      Second Choice Position: Wherever I'm needed!

Position: ~
AC: 18
Modifiers: +8 shoot
Roll: ~
Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
Lives: [✔] [✔] [✔] [✔]

And we are the dream
I could write it better than you ever felt it
So hum hallelujah
Just off the key of reason
I thought I loved you
But it's just how you looked in the light

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Jack
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Gryffindor Tryouts
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? hahahaha

Londy grinned when he saw Jack, especially because it was clear he was running late. Had he just woken up at the same time, there wouldn't be a problem. When Jack started complaining, Londy simply lifted a hand to shut him up. "No way, man. I had to explain to my mother why I missed tryouts. If I even came close to missing them again, she'd bloody explode. I'm not about that life." He grinned, eyes twinkling in mischievous delight. It was okay for him to tease his cousins extra, now that he'd already had his Hatian Ceremony. The twins were still considered children, even though they were older than he was. It was a major point of contention, but it was fine, because the boys had always been like brothers.

Yukina101

x/3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:59 pm
Ladies and gentleman, truth
Is now acceptable fame
Is now injectable process the progress
This core is critical faith
Is unavailable lives

ƑƠƲƦƬӇ ƳЄƛƦ ƓƦƳƑƑƖƝƊƠƦ ¤ ƬƛƤЄ ƧƖƊЄ ƛ ¤ ƓƦƳƑƑƖƝƊƠƦ ƁЄƛƬЄƦ

Jack could understand his cousin to a degree; Aunt Cyd was a formidable person on and off the pitch and he definitely did not want to get on her bad side. But still! Four freaking alarms!! He tried not to pout because pouting was for kids and despite that shite Londy said he was NOT still a kid. Just because he and Will were a little late to the puberty party...and had to watch their sister and their cousin go through their rituals this past summer didn't make them any less! He knew that Londy knew that, he also knew his cousin still liked to be a d**k. "Whatever, just, idunno, make sure it only rings on your side of the room or something! I'll take a bat to your kneecaps if those things wake me up when I have a late morning class one day." Jack threatened waving his bat teasingly towards Londy.

Miss Gryffindork

Modifiers: +6 to Hit, +6 to Catch
Final Roll: ~
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
Lives: [1] [2] [3]

Become incredible now
Please understand that
I can't slow down,
I won't be waiting for you,
I can't stop now because I'm dancing

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Jack
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Gryffindor Tryouts
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? hahahaha

Londy knew Jack well enough to know that any amount of teasing was fair game. Besides, Londy was certain that anything he could dish out, he'd have to take the same amount from his cousin. Luckily, they were both pretty well versed in the others senses of humor, mostly because they'd been around it their whole lives. Jack spoke up, threatening to bash Londy's kneecaps if the alarms ever went off again. The fluffy haired teen threw back his head and laughed, before offering a gem. "Don't worry your britches, mate. I'm only worried about today. See, for practices and class, we gotta wake up together anyway, so we can share an alarm. But if I missed today, I'd get woken up by your practice alarms all year long... oh, and mum would kill me." He grinned again, happy to be at school again. Sure, he had a majority of his family with him, and now his sister, but he was still away from his parents! Besides, having his cousins in the same school at the same time just spelled chaos for everyone else.

Yukina101

x/3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:03 pm
Hangin' round downtown by myself
And I had so much time
To sit and think about myself
And then there she was like double cherry pie
Yeah there she was like disco superfly

User Image
cadence
bea
gregory

gryffindor halfblood │ sixth year prefect │ chaser

Cady was definitely going to miss Gabby as captain. The team just wouldn't feel the same without their loving matriarch, after all. And she wasn't even being sarcastic. Either way, she had faith that lil Zach would step up the proverbial plate. Even if he wasn't very little anymore. She grabbed a form to fill out with a grin and then started her stretches, eager to get back into the swing of things. Playing pick-up games over the summer with her siblings wasn't really the same. There was a lot more fighting and fouls, for one.

Username: The Forgotten Weasley
Character's Name: Cadence Gregory
Year: Hufflepuff
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Dang Healthy
Second Choice Position: >.>

OOC:
Position: Chaser
Mods: +7 Stealing, +5 Scoring
Total Roll:
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Dang Healthy
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal: n/a
Number of Goals Made: 0

Username

Hangin' round downtown by myself
And I had too much caffeine
And I was thinkin' 'bout myself
And then there she was in platform double suede
Yeah there she was like disco lemonade

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:13 pm
I found myself an omen and I tattooed on a sign
I set my mind a wandering and I walk a broken line
You have a mind to keep me quiet
And although you can try,
Better men have hit their knees
And bigger men have died

User Image
𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙍𝙀
𝙑𝙄𝙊𝙇𝙀𝙏
𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙍𝘽𝙐𝙍𝙉

HALFBLOOD │ THIRD YEAR │ GRYFFINDOR

Laire marched out onto the pitch, ready for another round of tryouts. She was happy to have made reserve beater last year, but she still had her eye on first string. She had to catch up to Maisie some time, right? She was the better flyer, anyways. With her decidedly grim game face already in place, the redhead took a form to quickly fill out before beginning her stretches, focusing on her end goal.

Username: The Forgotten Weasley
Character's Name: Laire Thorburn
Year: Third
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
Second Choice Position: Chaser

OOC:
Position: Beater
Mods: +4 Bludger Hits
Total Roll:
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)

Username

I'm gonna raise, raise hell
There's a story no one tells
You gotta raise, raise hell
Go on and ring that bell
At this point it was you or me
And Mama didn't raise no slave

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:57 pm
User Image
Griffin Bran Fearon
Gryffindor Fourth Year
Half Blood Comic Collector Reserve Keeper

User Image

Griffin headed down to the pitch with his broom in hand. Chelsea right along side him. "Good luck today." He told her even though it seemed unlikely that Drew wouldn't reclaim her spot. "Thanks same to you Griff." She replied. It was so surprise that she was hyped for the days tryouts. Heading over Griffin grabbed a form and filled it out. Keeper was open for the taking now that Myron had graduated. He was prepared for tryouts but not so much for being on the starting line.

- - - - - - - - -

Character's Name: Griffin Fearon
                                                  Year: Fourth Year
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: Two
                                                  Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Hold the Line, Great Catch
                                                  First Choice Position: Keeper
                                                  Second Choice Position: Seeker

- - - - - - - - -

Status : Prepared yet a little nervous
                                                  Company : Gryffindors... Chelsea

OOC :
                                                  Passing: --- - Total Roll: --
                                                  Modifiers: +6 AC, +8 Blocking, +6 Catching, +4 Spotting (Exp + Flying)
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Hold the Line, Great Catch
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Don't want to be like your father, eh?
                                                  Sharing a house will hardly be the final nail in the coffin, my boy
                                                  But, if you're quite certain, you'll do well enough in
                                                  Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:06 pm
User Image
Chelsea Alexis Durant
Third Year Gryffindor
Muggleborn Young Detective Reserve Seeker

User Image

Chelsea looking around upon walking on the field. "Speaking of Drew where is she?" She questioned next to Griff. The boy looked around coming up with no answer. "Not sure, but I'm sure she'll show up." He told her. "Yeah I'd imagine she would. It's her last year." Chelsea couldn't believe that Drew wouldn't come to tryouts in her final year at Hogwarts. It just wouldn't make sense. Grabbing a form she quickly filled it out. If Drew didn't show she'd be starting Seeker. How cool would that be! Not that she wished for that of course.

- - - - - - - - - -

Character's Name: Chelsea Durant
                                                    Year: Third Year
                                                    Advanced Flying II: Enrolled
                                                    Years of Previous Quidditch playing: Two
                                                    Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                    First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                    Second Choice Position: Chaser

- - - - - - - - - -

Company : Gryffindors... Griffin

OOC : - - -
                                                    19+ = spot, (0/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (0/2 attempts) Total Roll: --
                                                    AC: 14
                                                    Modifiers: +4 AC, +4 Spotting, +4 Catching, +2 Other (Exp + Flying)
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

It is rather curious, isn't it?
                                                    I must say, you seem to be taking this all in stride
                                                    That in mind, I think you're well suited for
                                                    Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                  ιғ ιт were any colder ι coυld dιѕengage
                                                  ιғ ι were any older ι coυld acт мy age
                                                  вυт ι don'т тнιnĸ тнaт yoυ'd вelιeve мe
                                                  ιт'ѕ noт тнe way ι'м мeanт тo вe
                                                  ιт'ѕ jυѕт тнe way тнe operaтιon мade мe

spaceKendall made it out onto the pitch with a wide grin. She was really excited about getting to tryout for Quidditch. She was willing to bet her whole family was pretty thrilled too, especially Aunt Cyd, who she was hoping would give her some pointers if she made the team. She was trying out for Beater, so obviously she wanted to ask the best for advice. It was also a welcome distraction from the weird, uneasy feeling she'd had ever since she couldn't get into the girl's dorms her first night in the castle. Quidditch was something familiar, something safe. She felt right at home here, which was something she'd been lacking ever since her head of house asked if she was really a girl. As if she would be anything else.

spaceThe first year approached the captain, greeting her with a grin and taking a form to fill out. As she did, she overheard the captain talking to one of her year-mates about people who played Quidditch in their respective families. Her mouth formed a dramatic 'O' when the captain said she was related to Cyd, too.
                                                  "Hey, we must be like, cousins, or something!" she said with a grin. "I'm related to Cydney, too! She's, uh..." Kendall tried to think. "Well, she's like, my second or third cousin or something? But I just call her Aunt Cyd." Not that Kendall saw a whole lot of her, or really most of her rather enormous family. Normally she shied away from people finding out she was a Wakefield, but in this case, she didn't mind one bit.

ι aм noт ѕo ѕerιoυѕ, тнιѕ paѕѕιon ιѕ a plagιarιѕм
                                                  ι мιgнт joιn yoυr cenтυry вυт only on a rare occaѕιon
                                                  ι waѕ тaĸen oυт вeғore тнe laвor paιnѕ ѕeт ιn and now
                                                  вeнold тнe world'ѕ worѕт accιdenт, ι aм тнe gιrl anacнronιѕм

Username: Cara MiaKitty
                                                  Character's Name: Kendall Saunders
                                                  Year: First
                                                  Advanced Flying I: No
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                                  Any Special Skill: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                  Second Choice Position: Chaser I guess

murruelecreuset

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:39 am
User Image

( HalfbloodSeventh Year GryffindorQuidditch Seeker ) xx

Sнe'ѕ α reвel, ѕнe'ѕ α ѕαιɴт
                                                        Sнe'ѕ тнe ѕαlт oғ тнe eαrтн αɴd ѕнe'ѕ dαɴɢeroυѕ
                                                        Sнe'ѕ α reвel, vιɢιlαɴтe; Mιѕѕιɴɢ lιɴĸ oɴ тнe вrιɴĸ oғ deѕтrυcтιoɴ
                                                        Froм Cнιcαɢo тo Toroɴтo,
                                                        Sнe'ѕ тнe oɴe тнαт тнey cαll old 'wнαтѕнerɴαмe'
                                                        Sнe'ѕ тнe ѕyмвol oғ reѕιѕтαɴce
                                                        Aɴd ѕнe'ѕ нoldιɴɢ oɴ мy нeαrт lιĸe α нαɴd ɢreɴαde

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Drew arrived at the pitch, accompanied by her younger brother Donner as always. She was slighty not as early as she had liked to be, but otherwise they were in time. It's honestly because Donner misplaced his quidditch chaser equipment so they wind up having to find it together because her brother has this "organized chaos" habit going on ever since he got himself his own bedroom. Drew knew too well that Dagrun would never allow Donner to mess a room if they had to share, but they no longer share a bedroom since puberty so...

Anyway, she arrived just in time to hear Chelsea and Griffin talking about her, when she got a form to fill up. "I showed up," Drew piped in, waving at the two, "Donner misplaced his quidditch equipment so we had to look for it before we get here. Also," she grinned, "I hope you guys are ready! Especially you Chelsea, you're most likely gonna be a seeker once I graduate, you'd do great! And for you Griffin, I'm sure you'll be the same, too." After all, Donner told her that Griffin seemed cool, so there's that.

-----

Username: Julian Galaksylph
                                                        Character's Name: Drew-Jenna Eide
                                                        Year: 7
                                                        Advanced Flying I: Y
                                                        Advanced Flying II: Y
                                                        Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 6
                                                        Any Special Skill: Great Catch, Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes
                                                        First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                        Second Choice Position: Any

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Iѕ ѕнe dreαмιɴɢ wнαт I'м тнιɴĸιɴɢ?
                                                        Iѕ ѕнe тнe мoтнer oғ αll вoмвѕ ɢoɴɴα deтoɴαтe?
                                                        Iѕ ѕнe тroυвle lιĸe I'м тroυвle?
                                                        Mαĸe ιт α doυвle, тwιѕт oғ ғαтe, or α мelody тнαт
                                                        Sнe ѕιɴɢѕ тнe revolυтιoɴ: Tнe dαwɴιɴɢ oғ oυr lιveѕ
                                                        Sнe вrιɴɢѕ тнιѕ lιвerαтιoɴ тнαт I jυѕт cαɴ'т deғιɴe
                                                        Well, ɴoтнιɴɢ coмeѕ тo мιɴd

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2043-44xx

Position : Seeker
                                                        AC : 18
                                                        Modifiers : Great Catch, Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes
                                                        Special Skills : .+8 for Catching, +8 for Spotting
                                                        Lives : O O O
                                                        Final Roll : #

Chasing : x/3
                                                        Catching : x/2

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:01 am
User Image

( Nordic HalfbloodFourth Year GryffindorMetamorphagus ) xx

I ɢoт α ғeelιɴɢ ιɴѕιde тнαт I cαɴ'т doмeѕтιcαтe
                                                        Iт doeѕɴ'т wαɴɴα lιve ιɴ α cαɢe
                                                        A ғeelιɴɢ тнαт I cαɴ'т нoυѕeвreαĸ
                                                        Aɴd I'м yoυrѕ 'тιl тнe eαrтн
                                                        Sтαrтѕ тo crυмвle αɴd тнe нeαveɴѕ roll αwαy
                                                        I'м ѕтrυɢɢlιɴɢ тo eхιѕт wιтн yoυ αɴd wιтнoυт yoυ, yeαн
                                                        I'м jυѕт α ғυll тαɴĸ αwαy ғroм ғreedoм, ѕpιтғιre!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Donner arrived sheepishly, as he screwed up and misplaced his equipment that it took two people (him and Drew) to finally found it. Turns out that he accidentally placed it hidden on his blanket, which earned him a scolding from Drew. Ever since he got a new room for himself, Donner has what he called an "organized chaos" of a bedroom. He kept it closed all the time though, since Donner was certain that pappa will not approve of it. And even Dagrun, but pappa was usually the one who would say it immediately first. He quickly filled up the form and was done with it, then he happened to pass by Gi-Seung: Drew's Mulan-like bestfriend but Korean. "Hey, Gi!" Donner waved, "Man, last year for you and Drew? I'm honestly gonna miss you both." Every word Donner drops in his mouth was always honest, he just wanted to emphasize it more.

-------------------------------

Username: Julian Galaksylph
                                                        Character's Name: Donner Eide
                                                        Year: 4
                                                        Advanced Flying I: Y
                                                        Advanced Flying II: Y
                                                        Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
                                                        Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Good Arm
                                                        Second Choice Position: Any

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I'м ѕιғтιɴɢ тнroυɢн тнe ѕαɴd, ѕαɴd, ѕαɴd, ѕαɴd
                                                        Looĸιɴɢ тнroυɢн pιeceѕ oғ вroĸeɴ нoυrɢlαѕѕ
                                                        Tryιɴɢ тo ɢeт ιт αll вαcĸ, pυт ιт вαcĸ тoɢeтнer
                                                        Aѕ ιғ тнe тιмe нαd ɴever pαѕѕed
                                                        I ĸɴow I ѕнoυld wαlĸ αwαy, ĸɴow I ѕнoυld wαlĸ αwαy
                                                        Bυт I jυѕт wαɴт тo leт yoυ вreαĸ мy вrαιɴ
                                                        Aɴd I cαɴ'т ѕeeм тo ɢeт α ɢrιp, ɴo мαттer нow I lιve wιтн ιт!

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2043-44xx

Position : Chaser
                                                        AC : 19
                                                        Modifiers : Scoring (+7), Steal (+5)
                                                        Special Skills : Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Good Arm
                                                        Lives : O O O O
                                                        Final Roll : xxx

To Goals : 0/3

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:29 pm
User Image
                                                  And every morning when I wake up
                                                  I wanna be who I couldn't say I'd ever been
                                                  But it's so much more than I ever was
                                                  If every night I go to sleep knowing
                                                  That I gave everything that I, I had to give
                                                  Then it's all I could have asked for
                                                  I've been standing up beside everything I've ever said but
                                                  Oh, it's Saturday night, yeah

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Hᴀʟғ-Vᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ || Gʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ Cʜᴀsᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ

════════════════════════

Zach was already planning what he was going to do when he took over the team. Practices were going to be in the afternoons, damnit! That way he could sleep in and eat something before he had to be at the pitch. He repeated the mantra several times, especially as he raced to the pitch. He knew that two out of three of his first year cousins were likely to join their respective house teams. It was weird, thinking that all three of their parents had kids playing against each other. He waved at Gabby as he got up to her and crossed his arms, waiting for the tryouts to start.

AC: 18
                                                  Modifiers: +8 to stealing and scoring
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                  {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  Final Roll: --
                                                  -/3

════════════════════════

Thinking: I am NEVER holding a tryout in the morning, guaranteed.
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I pray for the wicked on the weekend
                                                  Mama, can I get another amen?
                                                  Oh oh, it's Saturday night, yeah
                                                  Swear to God I ain't ever gonna repent
                                                  Mama, can I get another amen?
                                                  Oh oh, it's Saturday night, yeah

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games