Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

StrangeVelocity

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:49 pm
O_O

OMG - IT'S BACON!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:50 pm
((Lmao, I think Razz is destined to stay a bird lol))

*Liada hoots in cheers as more people added to the game, keeping scores as it went along* Goo Jessi! Woot woot!  

Liada Trovaras

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:50 pm
{{LOL!! That's hilarious!}}

Jessi threw back her head and laughed as she saw Razz get hit twice and turn into a pig. She quickly went over to the other shooter {{Strange}}.

"That was awesome!! I wonder what other kind of combinations we could get. I'm Jessi, by the way."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:55 pm
((LOL))

*Blushes and realize she can't hide behind Razz like usual* Uhm uhm, hi...I'm Strange or Vel or or or *mutters and hand Jess a panty*  

StrangeVelocity

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:58 pm
*giggles a bit and smiles at Vel* Ya know you remind me of a girl who would greet someone with a thong every time. rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:01 pm
Jessi arched an eyebrow in confusion when Vel handed her a pair of panties. She laughed awkwardly.

"Now... as long as you didn't get these from Aqua Springs, I'm totally okay with that. And, if you tell me you stole them from Razz, I'll be your new best friend."

She laughed, hoping Vel would feel more relaxed.  

Jessi_Deramis

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:03 pm
Amy noticed that Liada probably hadn't heard her over the crowd and laughed. "I think we should talk more about this afterward or tomorrow! I love how busy this place is! We've had it busy before, but this is a new high. I think I should get you a drink for all your hard work, Liada! What kind would you like?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:04 pm
*Liada's ears twitched as she sensed someone else had entered into the room other than the girls. She looked about her for a moment and had a feeling she saw someone in the shadows but didn't want to be rude and call them out into the open if they didn't want to be. So she smiled and continue to watch the game as she suddenly had the thought of cooking a pork razz cutlet in her brain* Oh I'll have a White Russian if its okay. Or just a bottle of Irish Cream and a shot glass either one will do. But yes I think its getting a little more hype here for talk of business.

*edited*

Liada Trovaras

StrangeVelocity

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:07 pm
*looks at Liada* Well, uhm... I may have stolen a couple of thongs from her... maybe, I don't track who I steal from very well... aarraaaa V_V

*looks back at Jessi* That one isn't stolen from Razz, but *yanks more panties from random parts of her uniform* aha - this one is. *holds out a spongebob panty* Here! *give it to her*

Uh oh, I think we are neglecting Razz XD  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:09 pm
((HEY THOSE ARE MINE!!!!!! .... Why is every one looking at me like bacon...))  

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:09 pm
*giggles at Vel* Well I would have loved to see you steal panties from her and her monkey army. that would be something.

*looks over to razz and his pig like form* I dunno I kinda like him like this. But seeing what else we could come up with would be just as fun too so FIRE AWAY!  
Saber Blysmey rolled 5 12-sided dice: 8, 5, 10, 7, 11 Total: 41 (5-60)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:12 pm
((razz cutlet? XD ))
*grabs one last arrow and shoots at razz*
Oh, people were talking to me weren't they...ummm 42? Sorry...I was busy picking out the sharpest looking arrow. ^^;;
Totals 35
=114

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:15 pm
I AM A BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLY!!!!!!!!!!! NOW ABOUT THOSE PANTIES YOU GAVE AWAY STRANGE.....

*Razz flies in breathing fire and swipes his panties back.*

I don't like sponge bob BUT I LOVE WHERE THESE WERE AT ONE POINT!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:15 pm
"Well, I can get you some Irish Cream in a warm drink if you like, like cider or something. We normally don't serve alcohol by itself since it's a family establishment."

She winked at Liada. "But since I'm one of the two owners here, I think I can talk Tommy into making an exception. Be right back!"

She giggled and stood up to go over to the bar and talk with Tommy.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:19 pm
Jessi giggled. "You stole it from Razz?? That's so cool!! Just make sure you don't steal them from AS, please, and then I have no problem with it! Stealing Razz's underwear... wait until Kits hears about this! This is awesome."

She looked over near the entrance to the lounge to see if anyone new had come in and she smiled when she saw a familiar... form.

"Shadow!"

She quickly walked over to him. "You came! This is great! Your... outfit is unique. Want to try out this game? Liada made it and it's so much fun!"  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games