Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:03 pm
Well, my dad's the one who got me interested in cooking. He has a pretty good collection of knives, and he'd choose to be in the living room, sharpening them when he knew my sister had a date coming over. He's a pretty big guy, so he looks very intimidating when holding up a very large meat cleaver to see if it's sharp enough. *laughs*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:09 pm
That image made Amy laugh, too. "It sounds like one of those stories of a dad loading a rifle when his daughter's date comes to the door."

Her chuckling died down a little. "I... I just never saw my dad as being the concerned type for me. I mean, I traveled across the country and he didn't seem to care. Why now? Why with you?"

She sighed and shook her head. "Guess it doesn't matter. And why? Because I'm going home tomorrow!"

She smiled brightly and then leaned her head up to kiss Karrie's neck quickly.

"You're going to be here to take me home, right? I don't have a car to drive myself home in."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:19 pm
Maybe it's because you're closer now, and he's realizing that he's getting older. When parents get older, they start being concerned about what they're leaving behind with their children. I'm sure he's always cared about you, but couldn't show it when he didn't know where you'd be most of the time.

*smiles at Amy* Of course I'll be here to take you home. I have to make a trip back home before you get discharged, though. *leans down to kiss her*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:27 pm
Amy thought about what Karrie said, about her father. Karrie knew and understood people better than she did. That's why she trusted his advice and opinion so much. He could read people very well, and he listened and observed others intently. So what he was saying about her father was probably right. He.. cared about her.

Woah. That would take some time to get used to.

She stopped thinking, though, when Karrie leaned down and kissed her. She had heard what he said about having to go back home before he could bring her back home. It made her curious.

She smiled against his lips and pulled him closer to her. She pulled back just slightly and whispered against his lips.

"I wish we could be together right now. Too bad I'm hooked up to all these machines monitoring my heart and blood pressure. I think doctors and nurses would come running in here if I had a spike due to extreme pleasure."

She smirked and kissed him again, slowly and deeply.

After a few minutes, she pulled back, breathing a little bit more heavily. "So... why do you have to make a trip back home before I'm discharged? Is it a surprise?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:34 pm
*grins, remembering a time when Dame was in the clinic and had similar ideas. Too bad Velcore wasn't here this time...* I think they would.

*after they kissed, Karrie took a moment before answering* Yup, it's a surprise. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:40 pm
She giggled softly and spoke against Karrie's lips again. "Promise me we'll spend a whole day together, then, later this week. Just you and me holed up in our house. It's been two weeks since we've been together."

She kissed Karrie lightly and then pulled back just a little bit. "I can't believe you've had time to make a surprise for tomorrow. You do know that this just makes me want you more, right?"

She laughed softly and then kissed Karrie deeply again.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:44 pm
Sounds like a plan to me.

*smiles at her* I never said it was my surprise. Just that I have to go home first.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:50 pm
Amy's eyes lit up. "Oh really? Cool! I can't wait to see it, then. My guesses are Velcore or Kits. Possibly both. I bet it will be awesome."

She smirked at him. "So what will your surprise be for me, then?"

She started to kiss along the column of his neck.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:54 pm
You'll have to wait for that too. biggrin

*after a moment, looks down at her* Didn't you say you wanted to get some sleep...?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:57 pm
((dame's incredibly skewed and egotistical version/interpretation of what just happened here:

Amy: "Oh, I wish we could be together right now...but I'm in the hospital."
Karrie: -thinks about dame-

biggrin xd rofl ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:58 pm
Amy pouted slightly, which she hardly ever did. "Stupid machines... wish I didn't have to wait for that surprise. I could use one right now."

Her pout turned into a smirk and she cuddled closer to Karrie. "I did say that. Probably be a good idea so that I don't become even more tempted to be with you. You have a talent for making a girl forget that she's tired in the first place, Karrie."

She chuckled and then kissed his cheek before settling down against him, using his chest as a pillow.

She yawned slightly and then said, "I love you, Karrie."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:09 pm
*chuckles* Well, you only have to wait until tomorrow for one, at least...

I love you too. *leans back into the pillows. The two of them shift around for a few moments before they are both comfortable enough to fall asleep*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:00 am
((finishing off the Seth situation))
*appears at the edge of the lake and bends down lightly touching the water - a radiant light runs from her finger and percolates trough the water heading straight for Seth. The whole surface of the lake glows like the sun*
*Ayami stands back up, sweeps her hands together smiles sweetly then vanishes again*
I wash may hands of this now - my work here is done User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:07 am
{{Seth and Ryzan at the Cathedral... because I was too lazy to post sooner}}

*turns his head when he thinks he hears someone and finds Ayami standing there at the water's edge. As she bends, he sits up straight and quickly averts his eyes, trying to ignore the clear view down her bustier sweatdrop When a brilliant light begins to emanate from her, shining through to his eyes around the edge of his shades, he hisses and winces, pushing the glasses as close to his eyes as he can and giving quick glances in her direction to see what she's doing but trying not to look directly at her.*
Of course she would do this when I have ultravision and not human vision stressed

*soon, he realizes that the light is almost seeming to take on a form of its own.... one that is creeping along through the water towards him. Eye twitching, he quickly grabs for his pendant, hoping this little ceremony of hers isn't going to somehow affect the item nor the spell he casts on himself from it. He tries to move away, but just as quickly had he set his other hand into the water, the light had already overtaken the lake. He hisses and closes his eyes tightly, the lake's new found radiance being too much for his shades to filter out.*
Xsa.... of all the days... stressed

*he moves his arm up to help further shield his eyes, his other hand still clenching his pendant. Soon, the light fades and he vaguely hears Ayami's voice. Slowly he moves his arm away and opens his eyes, finding he's by himself once more and the lake appears to have gone back to normal. He quickly looks around for Ayami or anyone else, but doesn't see anyone. He then notices that his pendant feels a bit different in his hand and panics. He pulls it off his choker and opens his hand to inspect it, finding that it had only balled up its legs to make it easier for him to hold. As it sat there in his open palm, the black widow gradually stretched its legs out once more and becomes inanimate. His eye twitches a bit at how creepy it is, but after it stops moving, he breathes a sigh of relief that it's still in a form that he can easily carry.*

*He reattaches it to his choker, then pushes himself up out of the water, looking at his hands again afterward to make sure that he does in fact still have the appearance of being human.*
.... I wonder what the point of that was...

*walks out of the water and toward the nearby building, assuming from the looks of it that he was behind the cathedral. He walks around it and enters through the front, still dripping wet from the waist down and looking rather unamused. The priest offers him a smile, but when he receives a glare in return, he suddenly remembers he has something else to do and walks away quickly*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:28 am
*hearing the doors open, he glances over to see who it is and immediately stands when he discovers it's Seth*
Gi ussta!

*rushes over to him and walks with him back outside, closing the doors behind them*
Are you quite alright?

I'm fine, albeit rather wet. stare I guess that must have been the baptism part or something.
At least the weather is not too cold, although I do not suppose making the journey home would be all that pleasant. We can return to my quarters for now and get you some fresh clothes. heart
*smirks* You do realize all this was to get me to stay away from you, right? And here you are inviting me to your room again. Kind of ironic.
*lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles*
Gi ussta~ I suppose so.

*takes Seths hand and leads him back to MW, entering his quarters through the back*

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games