Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:23 am

"That's a shame, Leo. Ume, Endria, both your outfits are cute. What items did you two use for the dresses? I wonder what we'll see for Air and Earth day? Earth is the one I'm having trouble with...Anyway, its a good thing you and Angil managed to push Twinkle Toes back a bit. That was worrrying for a few minutes there."
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:07 pm

User Image
"Ume, Leo, Endria, and Kitty you all look great. And who could forget Alicia?! She looks great too."

(Oh, come on Ume, I'm sure you can think of one person for King and one for queen. You have the most active House in the whole Guild, lol.)

{I planned my outfits last week too, lol}
{Gezz, If I sold everything in my inventory I don't think I'd ave that much, and I have alot! Lucky! I've been here for years and still nothing, lol.}
{I know I just bought it the other day. It was actually on one of my dream avi's from a while back. It's finally done!! See!! Lol.}

"Your Welcome Leo. I thought it might be a good idea to bring that with all the fire around." *Sit down and listens to Leo's story.* "Well, I'm glad your Grandmother took you in. Have you talked to your Mom since?" *Laughs at Leo's response that she liked this outfit a bit more, even though it's more revealing.* "I like it though."

{Well, I hope Astronomy was one of them. I've been teaching it for years now. (Literally, lol.)}

*Looks to Endria* "Well, I had a suspicion that something like this might happen. So, I brought it along just in case, you can never be to careful with fire. It's okay, that's most people's reaction, ice." *Laughs with her* "Yeah, it is weird to go from fire straight to water, with outfits anyway. Very drastic, I mean."

*Sees Kitty enter the Great Hall* "Yes, Earth was the hardest for me to figure out too. Well, actually, Air was was pretty hard too, for me anyway. I couldn't find anything that I liked on myself (avi, lol). That's good news about Twinkle Toes. Yes the glass shattering was scary for a second there, wasn't it?

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Sylvie Windren

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:35 pm

((Animekitty: Mine actually is two totally different pieces that just so happend to match really well! The top is : Cheerleader Uniform (Team Gambino) and the bottom is: Valhalas Abysmal Armor ))

"Everybody is looking so good today. Water definitely suits us." Ume grins.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:02 pm

User Image

Kamalia-Mingan walks into the Great Hall and smiles when seeing everyone outfits. Walks to table and takes a seat.

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:18 pm

"Thanks"Endria says as they complement her outfit" I absolutly agree,water is looking great!"she says looking around the room seeing all the different outfits.
"Oh and Kitty I used a dress called siren song. And yeah air day is going to be very interesting."she says thinking on what she had planned for air day.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:55 pm

[[Just curious: why is everyone doing tekteks? It's nothing wrong with it, I was just wondering why]]

IceeWitch

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:35 pm

((Cause we don't have the money to do it the way we want to on our avi's lol.))
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:43 pm

((I have the same answer as Avatar lol Im not rich enough to dress my avi cool =I))

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

xOmishu_uhsimOx

9,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:47 pm

❤ ▍▍ █ ██ ████████ Leonette 'Leo' Marylin Petronella ❤ Half-blood ❤ 12-years-old ❤ Gryffindor ❤ First year ❤ Willow, 10 ½", phoenix feather ❤ Brighteyes, gray kitten ████████ ██ █ ▍▍❤

❤ ▍▍ █ ██ ████████████████████████████ ██ █ ▍▍❤
"I've got even better outfits planned for Wednesday and Thursday," Leo said with a sly smile, being wealthy had its benefits even if it was only in the muggle world.

"It's probably a good thing that you thought to bring it though, it's certainly been helpful Leo looked gratefully at her new Astronomy professor. "Unfortunately, no. I've tried writing to her, but she hasn't replied to any of my messages. I even tried calling, using muggle technology."

{it is :3}
{it's mostly from buying old MCs in the marketplace. Back when they used to be worth 10ks and now they're worth 100ks lol}

Leo sat in her seat again, and turned to face the table. A grand feast had appeared; she had been waiting to eat. As she grabbed a plate, she pulled over the tableware nearest to herself, and began to dish out the many different foods.

{I'm not sure Icee :C I wanted to know that too! I prefer dressing my actual avi, but I think it's because most of the tekteks they are making are so expensive, and they can't actually afford them}
❤ ▍▍ █ ██ █████████████████████████████ ██ █ ▍▍❤
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:49 pm

((What Tina (Avatar34) said pretty much sums it up. Although i will be dressing my Avi close some to my Tektek or something that deals with the theme as much as i can!))

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:10 pm

Bruce sat down at the Hufflepuff table and looked up and down the clean tables.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:20 pm

((Bruce (B-A-Y-F-C) Your a Hufflepuff now hon. Meaning you are suppose to post in your house colors not purple. May want to change that hon.)

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:44 pm

User Image
"I've got some pretty good outfit's myself in my opinion. And my dress for Friday I think you'll like especially Leo." *The Professor let out a little laugh*

"Yes, it has. That doesn't sound so good but, I would try contacting her again using a telephone, that way, since she's so opposed to magic, she won't be getting owls arriving at her house all hours of the night and day. She may be more inclined to open back up to you that way."

{{I know what you mean I used to do the same thing, only I went and spent it all on a Kiki, lol.}}

"Well, it looks like I should return to the Head Table if the Feast is going to be severed. But, I be back to check in."

((B-A-Y-F-C you need to pick a Hufflepuff color now, you no longer a House-elf. Consider this a warning please.))
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:32 am

User Image

Ume twirls around in her air dress. She feels very floofy like a cloud in it.

((I actually have the skirt and the clouds from this outfit. So I can almost wear it for real :p ))

(( For me it's both money and time. I can't afford fun things so most of my inventory are very basic items with a few special ones. Because of this it would be very difficult to find an outfit for all of the elements...and would take me a long time (like an hour) to put an outfit together and she'd only be wearing it for a day. lol. Maybe if the outfits were more long-term i woulda worked to do it for real. ha ha ha.))

Sylvie Windren

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:16 am

Today is the LAST day to vote for House Spirit King/Queen!
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games