Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:10 am
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

When Michi finally woke his phone was chiming a little alarm noise trying to tell him that he had to get up. But the bed was WARM...and the room was WARM. And he was sleepy. However, as he reached out and grabbed the phone, he realized that he had to get up. They had flight and he was going to be living in Akihiko's wardrobe until he could get out to find new clothes. Good grief!

Practically falling out of bed, he stumbled into the bathroom and turned on the shower. He could get used to a house like this. Nice thing and hot water immediately upon turning on the faucet. Would stardom give him such chances at the finer things in life? He could only hope. But he didn't want to become too blind sided. Not everyone made it big like Narcissus.

So the shower was a thoughtful one even if the joy of a vacation would soon be in his sites. Well, a working vacation. He had to keep up with Akihiko and make sure he didn't get in any worse shape.

When he walked out of the guest room the floor was low lite. Michi almost preferred rooms above where he could at least figure out the time by the light peeking in the windows. Going to Akihiko's door he gave a light knock, "Are you awake? We've got to go soon." He really hoped the man was up because he hated waking people like this.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:28 am
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Bright and early, the cold morning loomed over Izzy. He didn't sleep well because after he got off the phone, it took awhile for his bed to get warm so when he finally got comfortable, it was an hour later. Maybe he could have slept better if he weren't thinking about everything in his life for the past few months. From the fire, to the assault and all the way to these past text messages.

Home just didn't feel like home yet. And that too kept him awake. His eyes watched the door of his new closet thinking that maybe he could put some book shelves in there once he had time to collect new yaoi manga. He really need to go to K-books or Book Off to see if he could find some of the older items he lost.

Izzy finally slipped out of bed into his fuzzy slippers that waited every morning. He padded into the kitchen and saw that his new coffeemaker was perking happily for him. He wasn't a coffee guy but his Aunt had shipped him a chocolate hazelnut blend and he loved it. Maybe because it was chocolate? Well needless to say, he asked her to send more flavors. This did make the morning a little brighter when he looked at the white walls.

His new home needed painting. Something to make it comfy for him but when did he have time? And he certainly couldn't afford an interior decorator. Well, one step at a time Izzy. Eventually, with his stars good albums, he'd make this new house into a warm cozy home. Just like the one before. That was a positive thought!

After the coffee, he toddled off into the bathroom and had a nice shower. He was still rather pleased with the new place. It was nicer and better facilities too. He just needed time to make it his own.

Once finished and dressed in a pair of black jeans and a comfortable button down shirt, he grabbed the bags that Yuuji had left for him and hurried out the door; locking up everything behind him. He didn't want to be late. In fact, by the time he got Yamada-san's text, he was pulling into the garage.

Shou slipped out and helped the small manager put his bags in the back even before the driver could get there. "Hey Lucky-san, Glad you could make it. Come on, get in the car where it's warm. Don't want you freezing.

Izzy was more than happy to get into the limo. Even in his coat he was shivering. He hated winter.

Shou frowned a little and asked the driver to turn up the heat. "You're not catching a cold before we get there. No way."

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

When Michi began to knock on the door, Akihiko was already up. He had showered shortly after being rudely awoken from his nightmare, and was dressed in a very comfortable pair of black semi-baggy pants and a white t-shirt. He seemed rather tired, though who could blame him... already wearing dark sunglasses.
"Little hungover..." the musician whispered, handing Michi his own suitcase as he picked his own up and moved around the physical therapist, heading up stairs.
Once upstairs, he set the suitcase down, as a couple of bodyguards took his bag and Michi's bag and carried them to the car. The young Koyasu headed into the kitchen, picking up a banana and a bottle of tea.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:18 pm
User Image

A softer touch, eh? It made him smile a little. Hiroki thought he would have a softer touch than a bodyguard. How could he not! He was a rather slight, delicate man...and he certainly didn't have a gruff manner like some of those husky brutes.

Rising from his seat, Nezumi tracked down the nurse and returned with her shortly. The kind woman gave Hiroki a cup of water and two pills.

"These shouldn't sedate you too terribly, sir, but they will take away the pain." she explained, then took the empty cup and left the room.

"Well...hopefully we can get out of here soon. I love the color grey, but it's beginning to become a bit depressing with all the sterility in here..." the manager commented, looking around at the bland surroundings.

"Would...you like me to prepare a meal tonight for you, sir? I don't know what you have on hand, or if there is a market near where you live, but I want you to get plenty of rest when we get you back."

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:31 pm
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

Sitting in the large seat of the limo, Jun amused himself with little daydreams all the way to Ohayou.
Legs crossed Indian style, he stared out the window most of the way, a stupid grin on his face.
He imagined Shou holding a cute little kitten with a bow around it's neck.
A cute little puppy with a bow around it's neck.
An adorable...baby girl with a bow in her hair.
You could practically see little pink hearts flitting around Hayato's head as he fantasized.

Indeed....he was crazy.

When they arrived at Ohayou, he snapped out of his little wonderland.
Once Izzy Lucky arrived, he was definitely back on Earth.
Shou had told him they were going on vacation with Narcissus. He knew that for a fact. What he didn't remember though was any mention of the star's manager coming along for the ride. It automatically made his stomach knot up with guilt...but he wouldn't let it show, not for anything. He was a performer, after all. He had gotten though far more awkward moments, in all fairness. Sad but true.

With a pleasant smile, Hayato nodded in greeting to the manager, choosing to keep his mouth shut for the moment.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:33 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"Well I guess a little hung over is better than really hung over. Ok, let's get going then." Michi smiled a little understanding completely the feeling. Then he grabbed the last banana and downed it quick because they would spoil left that long. He watched the bodyguards take the bags and then glanced over at Akihiko. "I hope this trip is a fun one."

Finally, he went out to the limo and waited for Akihiko inside while the man locked up his house. Michi had never been to Hawaii but he looked forward to the trip. Once they were off, Michi tried to nap a little bit. He hadn't gotten enough sleep and was sure that Akihiko was in the same boat. "I hope the seats on the plane lean all the way back I think I need a few more hours of nap time."

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:55 pm

Akihiko followed Michi into the limo, not really saying anything.
He was... withdrawn... obviously not acting himself.
After the limo got underway, he began to eat the banana in his hand, leaning back against the seat as if exhausted.
But he wasn't... at least not really...
Sure he was tired, but he wasn't really THAT hung over. Just a little...
"I bet the plane will be comfortable." the musician spoke, running his fingers through his bangs and pushing them out of his line of vision. "Michi-kun, I trust you slept well?" he asked, wanting to come up with something to talk about.
Narcissus really didn't understand why he felt like this... it wasn't a craving or an after effect of the nightmare... he just... felt run down.
"God, I'm looking forward to a vacation..."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:16 pm

Eventually, the limo arrived at Ohayou. During the ride, Akihiko hadn't said much at all. He had simply eaten the banana in his hand... drank his tea... and seemingly relaxed.

But the moment he was out of the limo, as he was moving his suitcase to Shou's limo, the musician was back to his old self.

Narcissus was alive and well, it seemed.

Hopping into the limo, the musician smiled, "Yare yare, such an early departure time, Shou-san. If I didn't know better, I'd have figured you just wanted to see what I was like during a hangover." Akihiko teased as he got into the limo, sitting next to Izzy. The young Koyasu smirked to his manager, throwing an arm around the man's shoulders. "Ready for adventure, Lucky-san?"

(((OOC: I wanted to post again... bored during Oscar commercials)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:35 pm
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy sat in the limo and looked at Hayato-san all quiet there. The man was very handsome but something about him niggled at Izzy's mind. He wasn't sure what to think of him. The star was consider a dark individual on stage but Shou seemed perfectly comfortable. "Ah, Hello, Hayato-san. I didn't know you were coming with us.," he said as his teeth chattered a little while he tried to get warm on the seat opposite of them.

Meanwhile in the car, Michi noticed the abnormally quiet Narcissus, " Yeah, I slept ok. but didn't get enough. If the plane is comfortable like you say, I'll be sleeping there most of the trip to Hawaii. But I should ask, Are you ok? You look like you didn't sleep a wink." Michi stared out the window for a long moment, "You and me both."

It wasn't long after that the car would end up at Ohayou.

Shou glanced at Hamu's watch and hoped that Narcissus would be there soon. But then he looked up and smiled at Izzy, "Maybe you should scoot over here Lucky-san. We can keep you warm while we wait. I should have had them put hot cocoa in this car or coffee."

Izzy was about to speak when he saw the other car pull up. Which distracted him from the comment he had intended to make. And before he knew it Narcissus' arm was over his shoulder. He scooted just a hair closer wanted to leech off the heat. "I'm...I'm ready for some place warm." He chattered between his teeth.

"Oh well of course. I need a few Kodak moments for my album!" He took a quick photo with his Iphone and grinned. "Lucky-san stop shivering so much you're rocking the car! I was going to have him sit over here and warm up but seems like you've already started working on that Narcissus-san. Your manager obviously should not be out in the cold."

Michi crawled into the car and sat on the other side of Izzy and looked over at Hayato. "Been awhile." he grinned then wink mischievously. "Looks like things worked out eh?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:41 pm

"I didn't sleep well, but I'm fine. Really." Akihiko had replied, not really commenting on why he hadn't slept well.

It wasn't the dream... wasn't a craving of any sort...
He just hadn't.
And right now, the musician was pulling everything he hand into his core, ready to create his perfect persona to the world outside that limo when the occasion came.
And it did come... all too soon.

Narcissus couldn't help but laugh softly, pulling Izzy Lucky close to him in an 'attempt' to keep the man warm. "Well, wouldn't want my manager to turn into a frozen treat now, would we?" he asked, winking mischievously at Izzy. "Honestly. It's not even that cold. I'm here running around in a t-shirt. No jacket." the man teased before his blue eyes fell on Hayato.

"Ah, Hayato-san, isn't it?" Akihiko spoke, somewhat remembering the man from the DVD. "Gomen, I've forgotten a lot of things lately so you'll have to excuse me if we've already met."

Better to explain a little then have the man curiously confused the entire trip, after all.

"So, Shou-san... Michi-kun here is really hoping this plane is comfortable." the musician smirked. "We had a bit too much to drink while we were singing so... I know he's hoping to sleep a little of it off on the plane, me too probably."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

BenjaminTheDragonBeast

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:58 pm
User Image█████████▐▐▐▌▌▌

Benjaminx Doitzel Kaiser III

Gaijin

Days xgo xpast xlike xclouds xin the xsky...

Backstreet battle was over fairly quickly. The Gaijin stood over the battered and beaten thugs, panting from the exertion. "That's what you get for calling me a b***h..." he said, kicking the thug who had insulted him in the face. He walked out of the alley and into the early mourning light. The young man had a cut on his forehead that was bleeding a little, his shirt was torn in a few paces, and he would likely have a shiner in a few hours. He wanted to lay down, but the hotel was still a bit a ways away and there was no telling whither the thugs had friends nearby. He had to keep moving.

Ben trudged down down the sidewalk towards his hotel, clearly looking worn and tired. He was looking at the street when something long and black slid into view, a limo. He stopped and stared at it as it rolled on down the street in his direction.The bassist stared at the back window where the owner would likely be sitting, greeted by the dark stare of his reflection in the tinted window. The face he saw was not one he liked. blood trailing down the left side of his face and his right eye blackening. It was the face of a punk and it made him feel a little sick with himself.

After the limo was gone from sight, Gaijin continued on his way to the hotel. The first thing the American did when his room door closed was stripped down to nothing and took a long hot shower. After washing off, he didn't bather dressing before dropping into the bed face first.

Warn out and tired beyond words, he quickly fell into a dream....
..But xmoments xwith you xlast xforever..

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:58 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy tried not to sneeze but it came out anyway in a small cute high note. It was then Shou burst into laughter. "Lucky-san, you're more adorable than Narcissus-san described! I know, you look like your ready for this trip and Lucky-san looks like a small Eskimo!"

For a moment there, Izzy became quite bashful and his head ended up tucked against Narcissus to hide. He hated it when he got cold. He must have had the poorest circulation on the planet it seemed. But being where he was started to warm him up just a little. His eyes closed taking in the scent of the man beside him. It had been a long time since he had been this close to...smell...and feel. "You're just warm blooded, Narcissus-san." he answered not wanting to move.

Michi glanced around and then asked, "Is this everyone? Are we ready to go? I thought... mm... Lucky-san's assistant was coming but...maybe I was wrong?"

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:07 pm

"Someone mention me?" came a voice from the limo door as it opened.
There stood Yuuji with a smile. "I put my stuff in the trunk, if that's alright. Sorry I'm late, was making sure everything was set for Narcissus-san here to take a break."
Getting in, Izzy's assistant sat on the other side of the limo, next to Shou. After all, with Akihiko, Izzy, and Michi on the other side, there wasn't really enough room for him too.
"Do you really have to come?" Narcissus asked with a sigh, glancing down to see Izzy tucked against him to stave off the cold. "You should be handling things here, like Yamada-san. Not running off to Hawaii."
His cousin held up a hand, "Except this is Lucky-san's vacation too. I'm coming so HE can relax."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:26 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"And..." Yamada-san pointed out, "Takagi-san and I are going to coordinate via conference concerning any of the Event interviews so really, he doesn't need to be here to manage that. He's better off watching over the both of you." The 'you' meaning Shou and Narcissus because both stars tended towards trouble in more ways than one.

"Alright Shou-sama, I'm going in the other car with the bodyguards and then everything from there is telecommute. The jet is primed and from what the pilot is telling me the flight should be smooth. It will be snowing in Japan tonight so you'll have to take photos of the nice warm beach while you're away."

Shou smiled back, "I'll bring you home a coconut!" Then closed the door as Yamada-san got out. "Time to be on our way, gentlemen."

Izzy's breathing slowed down as he started to get warm. His teeth weren't chattering as much and soon he turned enough to be just leaning into that comfortable arm space with Narcissus. He really didn't want to say much, he just wanted to enjoy the moment. For once, he didn't feel uncomfortable as he had in recent days. In fact if it weren't for the group of people all around he might have been content to fall asleep. Narcissus' arm was so...familiar.

Although he smiled at Yuuji and then said, "I brought the laptop so you'll be able to take it when we're on the plane." Although it was tough to give up the laptop that was his life line to the job. However, at the moment, he'd much rather be...just sitting where he was than tapping any keys.

But then Shou spoke up, "Ah, yes to answer your question, the plane is a private jet of Smash. It's very comfortable and open on the inside. Plenty of room to kick back and enjoy the flight. Or sleep through it."

"Thank god, Shou-san." I was hoping it wouldn't be a econoclass flight." Michi stretched just a little and yawned. "I've never flown first class."

"Well this is better than that. This is like, 1st class Plus. And our meals should be very good too. They cook things fresh before the flight so it will be better than regular overseas travel." Shou then watched Yuugi for a moment and smiled, "You're quite serious about giving Lucky-san a vacation. I'm sure we wouldn't have overworked him too much. But then again...Ok maybe it is best you are coming along. Narcissus and I are just the types to tease him crazy. But you know Narcissus, had you not arrived any sooner I would have warmed him up. But...seems like you've got that under control now." Shou giggled then put and then slipped his fingers into Hayato's hand. "It will be nice kicking back and not thinking to hard about work. Won't it?" He smiled softly at Jun very content with the company.

The driver then started the drive to the airport. It wasn't too far from Tokyo. Haneda was only about 11km. While Narita was at least 90 minutes driving and with many tolls. They'd be there in no time once they made it to the highway.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:19 pm
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

"Izzy-san." he acknowledged the manager with a nod of his head.
"Ah, yes, I'll be coming along with Shou." he explained, removing his jacket and offering it to Ishi....just as Akihiko arrived and slipped into the car, immediately sliding his arm around his manager, warming him up.

Folding the jacket, the dark vocalist placed it to the side, listening as he was addressed by the Ohayou vocalist.

"Mm...Narcissus-san! Yes, you have my name right. Hm? Ah...I understand. I'm glad to see you in such high spirits again, though." Jun spoke politely. He remembered all too well the mess that went on backstage. Such a shame...he couldn't fathom how that had happened to the man.

Shou laced his delicate fingers into Hayato's hand and squeezed, causing the man to lean closer to his lover, obviously content.

"Yeah, it will be very nice." he agreed, nudging the top of the blond's head with his nose cutely.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games