Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko (romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 1:18 pm
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
Azumi smiled.
"good," She grabbed Sam's hand and ran with her down the corridoor to a guest rokm where she tied up Kai,
"there we go," She murmured shutting the door and locking it behind her. She offered Kai to Sam.
"do you want to go first or shall i?" She grinned as she wrapped her arms around Kai's neck looking over his shoulder. Azumi let go and pulled up a chair from the corner of the room, she sat across from Kai and looked at Sam with a blank expression.

Sam smiles then looks at Kai. "I'll go first..." Sam advanced unsure then she lightly rubbed Kai's chest and kissed him.

Kai was shocked at Sam actually joining in, he thought she might have been a little bit more decent. But this was Azumi we were talking about so she would obviously would have had to of had somebody like Sam as a girlfriend. He gave up, might as well enjoy it while i can, he thought and kissed sam back hesitantly. Azumi laughed, she aproached sam and grabbed her waist snuggling into her back.
"seeing you with other people makes me jealous.." Azumi purred.
"its really turning me on...." she growled possesively.

Sam lightly gasped then smiled. "This was partly your idea Azumi... maybe we can both have him at the same time?" Sam grinned and lightly rubbed Azumi's hip as Sam nipped Kai's neck.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 1:22 pm
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

Whats cute

"What you said."

She laughed "there are things like that ive seen them when i was little it was a portal to the sprit world"

"That place gives me the creeps."

"i tryed going once to locate my family but i wasnt powerful enough to go..." Seh lowered her head

"It's okay Emi... you were young so I'm not surprised that you could not go in there without dieing." Gorge smiled and patted Emi's head.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 1:59 pm
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
Azumi smiled.
"good," She grabbed Sam's hand and ran with her down the corridoor to a guest rokm where she tied up Kai,
"there we go," She murmured shutting the door and locking it behind her. She offered Kai to Sam.
"do you want to go first or shall i?" She grinned as she wrapped her arms around Kai's neck looking over his shoulder. Azumi let go and pulled up a chair from the corner of the room, she sat across from Kai and looked at Sam with a blank expression.

Sam smiles then looks at Kai. "I'll go first..." Sam advanced unsure then she lightly rubbed Kai's chest and kissed him.

Kai was shocked at Sam actually joining in, he thought she might have been a little bit more decent. But this was Azumi we were talking about so she would obviously would have had to of had somebody like Sam as a girlfriend. He gave up, might as well enjoy it while i can, he thought and kissed sam back hesitantly. Azumi laughed, she aproached sam and grabbed her waist snuggling into her back.

Sam lightly gasped then smiled. "This was partly your idea Azumi... maybe we can both have him at the same time?" Sam grinned and lightly rubbed Azumi's hip as Sam nipped Kai's neck.

" i guess so," she purred again from pleasure.
"Kai chaan," She giggled undoing the bottons on his shirt. He looked frightened from the two girls.
"ah.... you dont need to be so forward ive only just met you sam...." he stammered  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:09 pm
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
Azumi smiled.

"Kai chaan," She giggled undoing the bottons on his shirt. He looked frightened from the two girls.
"ah.... you dont need to be so forward ive only just met you sam...." he stammered

"So... I can tell this makes Azumi happy so I'm gonna do it... now quite down will you?" Sam purred deeply as she lightly kissed Kai while she groped Azumi.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:24 pm
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
Azumi smiled.

"So... I can tell this makes Azumi happy so I'm gonna do it... now quite down will you?" Sam purred deeply as she lightly kissed Kai while she groped Azumi.

Kai tried to pull back but he only hit the back of the chair he was tied to.
"hau...." Azumi purred as Sam groped her, she tackled Sam knocking her to the floor.
"sorry but you really arnt helping..." she murmured pressing her lips to Sam's and kissing her roughly shoving her tongue inside Sam's mouth.
Kai looked at Azumi frenching Sam and was aroused hugely.
He winced and tried to undo his bindings, but they were too tight so he failed.
"HELP ME!!" He yelled and maids outside the room jumped then laughed.
They knew Azumi's usual pattern so they just continued working.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:24 pm
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

Whats cute

"What you said."

She laughed "there are things like that ive seen them when i was little it was a portal to the sprit world"

"i tryed going once to locate my family but i wasnt powerful enough to go..." Seh lowered her head

"It's okay Emi... you were young so I'm not surprised that you could not go in there without dieing." Gorge smiled and patted Emi's head.

She smiled "it wounldnt have killed me just make my demon stronger  

DaT Nigguh ReDD

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 4:56 pm
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix

Kai tried to pull back but he only hit the back of the chair he was tied to.
"hau...." Azumi purred as Sam groped her, she tackled Sam knocking her to the floor.
"sorry but you really arnt helping..." she murmured pressing her lips to Sam's and kissing her roughly shoving her tongue inside Sam's mouth.
Kai looked at Azumi frenching Sam and was aroused hugely.
He winced and tried to undo his bindings, but they were too tight so he failed.
"HELP ME!!" He yelled and maids outside the room jumped then laughed.
They knew Azumi's usual pattern so they just continued working.

Sam gasped then gave in to Azumi melting into the kiss Sam lightly undid the towel around her chest and moaned.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 4:57 pm
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"I don't me the spirit world would have killed you I mean you would have had to die to go in."  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 4:59 pm
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"I don't me the spirit world would have killed you I mean you would have had to die to go in."

"there is a way to go around that the death spell if you have mastered enough dark magic you are able to enter without having to die..." Seh feels a few tears run down her cheeks "can we stop talking on the subject of death  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:48 am
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"there is a way to go around that the death spell if you have mastered enough dark magic you are able to enter without having to die..." Seh feels a few tears run down her cheeks "can we stop talking on the subject of death

"Alright Emi... remember I'm here for you."  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:17 am
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"i know its just still hard..." She kept looking at the ground  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 1:43 pm
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

Gorge lightly took Emi in his arms.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:25 pm
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

SHe smiled laying her head against his chest  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:38 pm
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Torio nods. "I don't enjoy being dragged..." He hugged her back.

Jane smiles. "TO THE JANE MOBILE AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jane ran laughing as she reached the car.

Torio laughed and followed.

Jane went into her car and smiled. "Come on Torio let's go."

He gets in the car. He pulled a piece of paper out of his pocket. "lets see....1214 Elm street" (thats seriously a street in my town XD) He shrugged. "Nice street Yuni..." He laughed.

(BTW Jane is in the passenger seat... for the babies.)
"Torio just go... the faster the better."

(I thought so ^.^; i mean...you'd think...x3)
Torio puts the paper in his pocket. "ok..." He starts driving toward Yuni's house. "I wonder who cooked lunch...probably Yuni. She's a good cook..." He smiles.  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:13 pm
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

SHe smiled laying her head against his chest

Gorge stroked Emi's hair.  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games