Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:21 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
Oh, well try to resist or else it might be a little hard to type~
;3 I haven't had junk food in a while.
Well, you should've dragged them inside and made them sign on to Gaia. >D
Well, as you've said to me before, I'm not responsible to what you think. >.>
XD *laughs* That song is playing on the TV as I type. Hmm~~ I'll have to keep that in mind. I have... seven new CDs to listen to, so I'll be busy for a little while. :3
I'll use my nose.
Well well someone never got NASA training..
Or not...they are not the types for it.
but your responsible for the aftermath >.>
Cool I'm ahead of the TV by.....20 muinutes! Woot! That could last me a year @.@
...Do your hands smell like Fruit Loops?
No, no I never got my head past those clouds. PX
Then make them watch you play Gaia while you all eat... bread! o:
...Huh?
Katie: 1
TV: 0
Eheh, the other day I was singing the song a song on the radio sampled... and ended up hitting the line at the same time the radio did. @.@
No....but that would be nice too <333
missed out man.
XD I do that anyways.
nothing >.> <.<
8]
that's kind of trippy. I kept knowing the lines to all of these redone acustic songs...and kept thinking i would rather listen to the origninal
Ew.
Nah, I'm rather happy where I am. Tis very pink. B]
Well then, no use shooing them off. :B
Yeah, yeah... just keep that to yourself. >]
Aww~ yeah, remakes can do that to ya. ^^;
you don't like fruit loops? O: the unjustice!
Boss: do you even own a pink shirt
Katie: i think it was accidently burned a year ago (We really talk about his at work :/)
only themself.
full circle...
though there was this spanish version to stair way to heaven that was really good.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:37 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
...Huh?
Eheh, the other day I was singing the song a song on the radio sampled... and ended up hitting the line at the same time the radio did. @.@
missed out man.
XD I do that anyways.
nothing >.> <.<
8]
that's kind of trippy. I kept knowing the lines to all of these redone acustic songs...and kept thinking i would rather listen to the origninal
Ew.
Katie: i think it was accidently burned a year ago (We really talk about his at work :/)
only themself.
full circle...
though there was this spanish version to stair way to heaven that was really good.
Well.. I should say that I like Fruit Loops. Just not in milk. ^^;;
Hey, why not?
XD So you rescheduled? ^^
We tend to do that~
Oh~ Sounds interesting... I'm listening to one of my new CDs. If you want to hear an odd song check out "Chicken Payback" by the Band of Bees the next time you can...

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:48 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
...Huh?
missed out man.
XD I do that anyways.
nothing >.> <.<
8]
Ew.
only themself.
full circle...
Hey, why not?
We tend to do that~
Oh~ Sounds interesting... I'm listening to one of my new CDs. If you want to hear an odd song check out "Chicken Payback" by the Band of Bees the next time you can...
Oh well I agree with you on that.
Why not burn it or why not talk about it.
...nope.
but this one was all short and sweet.
i will download it ^____^ *6 days later*

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:53 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
Ew.
only themself.
full circle...
Hey, why not?
We tend to do that~
...nope.
Actually~ I haven't had fruit loops in... a verrry long time.
Why not talk about it. ...Also, question marks help. ^^;;
Aww~~
... Sounds good to me. ;] I don't need to know what's going on in that sharp mind of yours.
I wouldn't call it the biggest new song, but it's fun~ =]

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:58 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
Ew.
only themself.
full circle...
Hey, why not?
We tend to do that~
...nope.
Aww~~
... Sounds good to me. ;] I don't need to know what's going on in that sharp mind of yours.
Dito, my mom bought captain crunch the other day I'm excited.
Oh well one would think in a bakery we would talk about baking times and prep work and such not owning colors of shirts.
~
Sharp? Oh lala my mind is sharp >3
well I will find out 6 days from now XD

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:07 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
Hey, why not?
We tend to do that~
...nope.
Aww~~
Oh well one would think in a bakery we would talk about baking times and prep work and such not owning colors of shirts.
~
Regular or peanut butter?~
Eh, ya gotta have some sort of small talk~~
*laughs*
XD Yeah, that's why I needed these new CDs because I'm starving for new music. u.u I'm finally listening to Hellogoodbye that was recommended to me a long time ago and~ I like all the songs so far. XD

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:19 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
Hey, why not?
We tend to do that~
...nope.
Aww~~
~
*laughs*
XD Yeah, that's why I needed these new CDs because I'm starving for new music. u.u I'm finally listening to Hellogoodbye that was recommended to me a long time ago and~ I like all the songs so far. XD
regular....
our talk isn't small it's rated.
*jabs people with her mind*
that's good sometimes i get suggestions and I just don't like them. Ofcourse I get about a new CD or new obsession every week. So just like me to talk ^^;

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:25 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
~
*laughs*
regular....
that's good sometimes i get suggestions and I just don't like them. Ofcourse I get about a new CD or new obsession every week. So just like me to talk ^^;
Darn. I like peanut butter captain crunch better. I pretty much grew up on that and lucky charms. B]
*laughs* In a cookie shop? Well yes, one would think that you should keep your talk to baking times, prep work and such.
*holds up a TV*
I~ don't really get many suggestions, but I don't really ask either. I usually only like two songs from a CD, so I wait until I find out that a CD is really good before I buy them.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:33 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
~
*laughs*
regular....
Darn. I like peanut butter captain crunch better. I pretty much grew up on that and lucky charms. B]
*laughs* In a cookie shop? Well yes, one would think that you should keep your talk to baking times, prep work and such.
*holds up a TV*
I~ don't really get many suggestions, but I don't really ask either. I usually only like two songs from a CD, so I wait until I find out that a CD is really good before I buy them.
jealious! My mom didn't belive in eating marshmellows for breakfest. Though I do get the breakfast pre made bowl thing for Speech and debate meets...I would randomly eat them. I grew up on... well everything that but that >.>
Indeed we do to a certain extent but when it get's bad I just act like a costomer just walked in ^^;
*runs away*
Well I know so much bands I get asked all the questions "No i do not have all the band memeber in Matchbox 20 names memorized....but I know all there albums >.> <.<"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:38 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
regular....
*holds up a TV*
jealious! My mom didn't belive in eating marshmellows for breakfest. Though I do get the breakfast pre made bowl thing for Speech and debate meets...I would randomly eat them. I grew up on... well everything that but that >.>
Indeed we do to a certain extent but when it get's bad I just act like a costomer just walked in ^^;
*runs away*
Well I know so much bands I get asked all the questions "No i do not have all the band memeber in Matchbox 20 names memorized....but I know all there albums >.> <.<"
I'm not saying that I didn't also eat healthy food, but yes... It was part of my balanced breafkast. I used to save all of the marshmallows for last.
XD whatever keeps the work day going. ^^
>3
XD See, I never pay attention to any information. I usually only like one song from any given band anyway, so there was no reason to learn any more. ^^;; I'm trying to now though.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:47 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
regular....
*holds up a TV*
*runs away*
I'm not saying that I didn't also eat healthy food, but yes... It was part of my balanced breafkast. I used to save all of the marshmallows for last.
>3
XD See, I never pay attention to any information. I usually only like one song from any given band anyway, so there was no reason to learn any more. ^^;; I'm trying to now though.
So.....do.....I! >.><.< I don't know you>.> <.< what's your name? >.> <.< We have never talked before. >.> <.<
Or not going. Boss: you have three days off next week O: what'cha going to do?
Katie: you know exactly what i'm going to do.
Boss: Oh yeah...computer queen
XD
That's what I was all about I didn't really care about music just as long as it sounded cool and such. After being around it so much I guess it just learned :/

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:58 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
*runs away*
>3
So.....do.....I! >.><.< I don't know you>.> <.< what's your name? >.> <.< We have never talked before. >.> <.<
XD
That's what I was all about I didn't really care about music just as long as it sounded cool and such. After being around it so much I guess it just learned :/
A little too much cranberry juice, perhaps?
XD Taco and Computer Queen... Those are quite the titles. B]
^^ So maybe there's hope for me yet.. or not. But really, one CD a week? @.@ That's... a lot.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:04 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
*runs away*
>3
XD
^^ So maybe there's hope for me yet.. or not. But really, one CD a week? @.@ That's... a lot.
Nope I'm clean.....that reminds me to check something ^^;
*rasies hands* I don't know where they come from!
XD there is hope for you *pat pat* your only how old? XD
Yes it is, I got a lot of it. I remeber a lot of it.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:10 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
XD
Nope I'm clean.....that reminds me to check something ^^;
*rasies hands* I don't know where they come from!
XD there is hope for you *pat pat* your only how old? XD
Yes it is, I got a lot of it. I remeber a lot of it.
*finishes lat sip* I'm clean too. <.< >.>
You've played a role in getting them. PX
But you're assuming that I actually will remember this stuff.
So~ are most of 'em any good?

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:23 pm
<.< >.> I must be off. Bye~  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games