Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
UNIVERSAL VIDEO GAME THREAD Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mat

Dangerous Soldier

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:39 pm
BrookM
Mat
BrookM
Mat
Yeah I got everything on sale. I even got the Payday DLC for Goat Sim. Most of my gaming group had stopped playing payday but they picked it back up to do dumb s**t
My brother picked it up again after a period of anger against the devs. We're mostly just playing it for a few hours a week now to get the good cash (Way too much Shadowrun on Deathwish and White Christmas on Overkill) so we can increase the Infamy some more.

Which is an annoying chore.. 200 million in the off-shore, blergh. I'm already level 69 due to the Infamy XP boosts, but only at 43 million on the off-shore. At least I'm at level IV now, so this will hopefully be the last time I have to save up on the off-shore for this all.
Playing quite the hand full of games right now. World of Tanks, World of Warships, Kantai Collection, Armored Warfare, From the Depths, pretty much whatever I can get my potato computer to run.
It's mostly Payday 2 right now for me, though probably Fallout 4 again soon enough, now that they've announced the DLC for it. Just need to see if I can get the season pass now with the current budget I'm under. sweatdrop
Yeah I suffer from some budget issues as well. I rather miss my disposable income. I managed to farm the ship I wanted out of this even for Kancolle though so there is that

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:52 pm
Tom Clancy's the Division had it's open beta this weekend. It was okay, if awfully limited in its scope. However, I can see where they're going with this all, so this may be one I'll pick up somewhere down the line.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:33 am
Told my brother I wouldn't get the Division until after I had my trip to the UK, so he got it for me instead.

So yeah, aside from being as sick as a dog, I spent a lot of time in the evening going through NYC.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:22 am
Has anyone else gotten the Necron Lord for Dawn of War 2: Last Stand? I'm sometimes finding him to be very frustrating to use.  

Sean King

Lonely Lunatic

13,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Asmondai
Crew

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:43 am
Sean King
Has anyone else gotten the Necron Lord for Dawn of War 2: Last Stand? I'm sometimes finding him to be very frustrating to use.

I did, he´s mostly a tank building then anything else at first levels. :/  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

emotion_donotwant heart  

Asmondai
Crew

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Asmondai
Crew

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 2:30 pm
Sooo, anyone else tried the Beta? 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 4:17 am
Nope, not my cuppa. I will be getting Battlefleet Gothic in a few days though, budget permitting.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Sean King

Lonely Lunatic

13,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 3:32 am
As everyone should know by now Adeptus Titanicus is returning, but did you know that there will be a new Titan Legions video game. I just hope my computer will still be able to run both Titan Legions and Dawn of War III.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 7:22 am
Now if only they'd do a game that didn't suck. talk2hand  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500

Asmondai
Crew

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 4:24 pm
Vikki Stardust

Or isn't a crappy pc-port and/or requiers a day-one-patch to function
and/or servers not f****** working.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 1:01 am
Vikki Stardust
I remember someone snorting like a pig with laughter when playing Space Marine and executing orks all the time. ninja

The current deluge isn't doing the IP any favours for sure, but there are good games out there, speaking from own experience:
- Dawn of War, Winter Assault and Dark Crusade
- Dawn of War 2 and Chaos Rising
- Space Marine
- Chainsaw Warrior
- Vermintide
- Legacy of Dorn
- Space Hulk
- Freeblade
- Battlefleet Gothic Armada
- Warhammer Quest (While the PC port is poorly handled, it does capture the essence of the original boardgame nicely)

The upcoming Inquisitor and Total War games are also garnering good press, so there's still hope for AAA games within the IP.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:26 am
Payday 2 got a massive skill overhaul two days ago and while it takes some getting used to, it is a massive improvement over the old system, allowing for some incredibly flexible builds and best of all, respecs without it costing money.

So after a long period of not playing, the old gang is back together again!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:14 am
BrookM
Payday 2 got a massive skill overhaul two days ago and while it takes some getting used to, it is a massive improvement over the old system, allowing for some incredibly flexible builds and best of all, respecs without it costing money.

So when are you going to steal things with me?  

Mat

Dangerous Soldier

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:09 am
Mat
BrookM

So when are you going to steal things with me?
I honestly don't know, nor can I promise anything, I've also had to disappoint DarkElf a few times now! sweatdrop

This is one of the few games I'm somewhat decent at and as such my brother and his co-workers never rob a bank or cook a batch of meth without me, because someone has to fix that drill or throw those bags. stare

Also just noticed that I posted that around the start of last month, I'm almost Infamy VIII now. sweatdrop  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff