Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2365 2366 2367 2368 2369 2370 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dizzy Dallas

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:43 am

Haruhi000777
Ciel: Nooo! Why my hair? XP

Kazz: Ehhh, I guess it is up to preference.

Although I haven't read/seen a good mech series in awhile.

I do love Outlaw Star and Cowboy Bebop though.

I think I might love you! C:
Outlaw star and Cowboy bebop are amazing!
I own the box set for Outlaw star!!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:48 am

Forbidden Angel Ciel
Johnny Kazz
Eh, I'm a little iffy on Saint Seiya sometimes. Don't get me wrong I love the premise, but I'm more of a sci-fi kind of guy. I usually dwell in the Mecha genre. I'm probably the biggest Gundam fan in the guild. Magical powers just never sat too well with me. xD

SIEG ZION!
biggrin
Sieg Zeon. A fellow UC fan, that's pretty rare these days.

Haruhi; Bebop wasn't mecha. Though it did have sci-fi elements. I'm just a fan of Shinichiro Watanabe in general. Outlaw Star was dope too, though I didn't care too much for its spiritual sequel.

Kazzoh

Codger

Dizzy Dallas

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:50 am

Johnny Kazz
Eh, I'm a little iffy on Saint Seiya sometimes. Don't get me wrong I love the premise, but I'm more of a sci-fi kind of guy. I usually dwell in the Mecha genre. I'm probably the biggest Gundam fan in the guild. Magical powers just never sat too well with me. xD

If that is true I have a single question for you, as I am a huge Gundam fan myself. I will determine where you stand on your answer!

Char Aznable | The Red Comet, or Zechs Merquise | The Lightning Count.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:56 am

Char Aznable everyday of the week. Milliardo was simply a Char clone. They often do it in the AC Gundam franchises.

You just can't beat a red Zaku that is 3x as fast as a normal one.

Kazzoh

Codger

An Illusionary Innocence

7,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:04 am

Johnny Kazz
Forbidden Angel Ciel
Johnny Kazz

SIEG ZION!
biggrin
Sieg Zeon. A fellow UC fan, that's pretty rare these days.

Haruhi; Bebop wasn't mecha. Though it did have sci-fi elements. I'm just a fan of Shinichiro Watanabe in general. Outlaw Star was dope too, though I didn't care too much for its spiritual sequel.

I've only watched an abridged series with Char in it. And Amuro. biggrin

I've watched most of Gundam Wing. Gundam SEED and Gundam SEED Destiny (These two are nice. Good character development. Come on... they are teenagers in a way sparked by conflict about genetically altered against genetically unaltered. Things happen in war that scare the s**t out of people, example is World War 1, especially the poems during those periods. Freaking Mustard Gas) as well as Gundam 00.

Zechs Merquise was pretty awesome.

But Rau Le Cresceut was practically the most nefarious Char clone, mainly because he wanted to kill the entire human race on Earth. biggrin
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:05 am

Tired.... gotta' go soon. XP

Kazz: So? Bebop was awesome with it's ships and stuff. Outlaw Star had a sequel to the original series?

Anvasu: Hell yes! I own the three cds containing the original 26 series and I have the special edition set for Cowboy Bebop!

Haruhi000777

Dizzy Dallas

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:06 am

Everyone after char who wore a mask is what we in the Gundam business call a Char clone.

Johnny; Good man! You are ******** epic my friend! THE RED COMET ALL DAY!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:08 am

Haruhi000777
Tired.... gotta' go soon. XP

Kazz: So? Bebop was awesome with it's ships and stuff. Outlaw Star had a sequel to the original series?

Anvasu: Hell yes! I own the three cds containing the original 26 series and I have the special edition set for Cowboy Bebop!

Marry me?
Aha; That is ******** Harry MacDougall!
That was an amazing man for real.

Dizzy Dallas

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:13 am

Haruhi; I never said it was bad, I like of Watanabe's works. Not a sequel per se but it was set in the same universe. It was called Angel Links or something like that...

Ciel; Zechs was the most blatant Char clone of them all with his major goal being to force everyone off the planet with a nuclear winter caused from dropping a colony into Earth (the original Operation Meteor) ala Char's Counterattack. There were also other parallel's like family revenge and what not but we won't go into that.

Anva; Glad I could prove my mettle. *shakes hand*
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:17 am

-Shakes Johnny's hand-

Dizzy Dallas

An Illusionary Innocence

7,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:22 am

Johnny Kazz
Haruhi; I never said it was bad, I like of Watanabe's works. Not a sequel per se but it was set in the same universe. It was called Angel Links or something like that...

Ciel; Zechs was the most blatant Char clone of them all with his major goal being to force everyone off the planet with a nuclear winter caused from dropping a colony into Earth (the original Operation Meteor) ala Char's Counterattack. There were also other parallel's like family revenge and what not but we won't go into that.

Anva; Glad I could prove my mettle. *shakes hand*

I said that Rau was the most nefarious Char Clone. I never said anything about blatency. Mind you, Rau tried manipulate Patrick Zala into using the Gamma Ray Emission Weapon known as GENESIS to annihilate all life on Earth.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:25 am

Doesn't make Gundam SEED and Destiny any less GHEY.

Nefarious Char clone or not.

Kazzoh

Codger

An Illusionary Innocence

7,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:41 am

Johnny Kazz
Doesn't make Gundam SEED and Destiny any less GHEY.

Nefarious Char clone or not.

Djibril and Murata Azrael were just assholes... like seriously. Bloody Azrael, killing Natarl. D: Poor Stella... D: But Shinn was a bit too emo at times.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:17 am

I missed Gundam time? D=
Ungh... Scirocco sad...
*Twiddles all six thumbs*

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:50 am

sorry everyone for not posting and making everyone wait (azeal mostly) for those of you in the ga area...i go to Berry college. For those of you playing at home, rome Ga got hit with the same tornado cells that hit Alabama and all that, so im lucky to be fine right now. Anyways, im back and in buisness so yeah
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2365 2366 2367 2368 2369 2370 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games