Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2362 2363 2364 2365 2366 2367 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:51 pm
Well, it just started raining so i am going to put my laptop away. Have a fun time all you silly little people.

(And you silly fat people... Well i don't like you, so just go home.)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:53 pm
zz1000zz
zeratul52
ninja
Just thought I'd say...
I really f*cking hate this town...
ninja

I live next to two sororities and three fraternities. Yeah, i am torn between love and hate right now.

Still going through High School drama, being nagged by my step-father almost 24/7, friends turning against each other, and being "just friends" with the girl I love. So I guess its just basic teenage stuff... but its the town, I swear! Less than 1800 people with absolutly NOTHING to do. Ok, we have a movie theater, and compared to our neighboring town, we're almost paradise.

Sorry, I'm just ranting about my problems. Its been getting to me as of late...  

zeratul52

3,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:25 am
zeratul52
zz1000zz
zeratul52
ninja
Just thought I'd say...
I really f*cking hate this town...
ninja

I live next to two sororities and three fraternities. Yeah, i am torn between love and hate right now.

Still going through High School drama, being nagged by my step-father almost 24/7, friends turning against each other, and being "just friends" with the girl I love. So I guess its just basic teenage stuff... but its the town, I swear! Less than 1800 people with absolutly NOTHING to do. Ok, we have a movie theater, and compared to our neighboring town, we're almost paradise.

Sorry, I'm just ranting about my problems. Its been getting to me as of late...

Nothing wrong with ranting a bit. Everyone needs to let off a little steam now and then.

ZZ: razz I'm working on not being fat anymore, it just eats into my internet time a lot to DDR for over an hour a day. -_-* I've lost almost 20 pounds in around a months time. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:12 am
I don't know if anyone knows this or not... But Marylin Manson and Slayer are going on tour together. crying So happy...  

Static Thrash

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

EvFaerAshlynn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:05 am
Know what, dude? I actually Didn't know that.

Maybe Tony told me before, but I can't remember if he did or not.

eek

As long as Angie doesn't pop a blood vessel when she finds out....  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:40 pm
Darkness Is My Life's Blood

Hi everybody ^^

Light Is My Deaths Curse

Dante Omura

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:52 pm
ninja
ninja
ninja

ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:42 pm
Isobel Bellamy
ninja
ninja
ninja

ninja

[insert dramaticly sterotypical building guard with a worried look upon his face concerning the lack of noise in his current vicinity]  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:44 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
Isobel Bellamy
ninja
ninja
ninja

ninja

[insert dramaticly sterotypical building guard with a worried look upon his face concerning the lack of noise in his current vicinity]

ninja
ninja
ninja

ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:46 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Macabre_Cogitation
Isobel Bellamy
ninja
ninja
ninja

ninja

[insert dramaticly sterotypical building guard with a worried look upon their face concerning the lack of noise in his current vicinity]

ninja
ninja
ninja

ninja

User Image

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:50 pm
*the hat mysteriously splits in two*

ninja
ninja
ninja

ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:33 pm
Hello all.  

nerdlover08

Selkie_Maiden

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:41 am
Silver_pelt

would you guys show my friend some love in the Avi arena? this is his first time and he's nevous.
Thanks so much  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:28 am
I decree that all those whom are frequenteers of Gaia should now convert to the addictions of World of Warcraft, starting as of TODAY at Noooon.

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:37 am
Macabre_Cogitation
I decree that all those whom are frequenteers of Gaia should now convert to the addictions of World of Warcraft, starting as of TODAY at Noooon.

Would if I had the time and money for the game, but as of now, I have finals in a month gonk

Maybe after I shall become addicted to it xd  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2362 2363 2364 2365 2366 2367 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games