Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2358 2359 2360 2361 2362 2363 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EvFaerAshlynn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:36 pm
*dances around with a basket of plastic, brightly colored Easter eggs*

AHHHHHHHH HYPER.

I really want to go to a concert in a Lolita outfit. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:41 pm
ketchakik
lurichan
Life does have a tendancy to do things like that.

i know i miss my days of being a bum...sitting around the house all day on the comp smile *sigh*

I was a bum until I decided I wanted to do a cosplay this year... now I spend time either excercising or making my costume. ^ ^*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Rellik Chan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:43 pm
lurichan
ketchakik
lurichan
Life does have a tendancy to do things like that.

i know i miss my days of being a bum...sitting around the house all day on the comp smile *sigh*

I was a bum until I decided I wanted to do a cosplay this year... now I spend time either excercising or making my costume. ^ ^*

I did cosplay nce, funnily enough I went as D, it was good, until the squealing fan girls appeared... now you know why I dislike cosplaying. -_- But I was young it was my first convention so *shrugs* I learnt fast.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:47 pm
The first con I went to I didnt' have the time, money, or resources to make a good costume... so I grabbed some cat ears and went. ^^* I felt sorta like a dork since I didn't actually have a costume... not even a t-shirt with my favorite anime on it. -_-* Needless to say I want to make this time around a day to remember, so I've been going all out on making my costume. The bottom part is about 90 done now, and I feel a lot better after quite a few bouts of "i'm not going to finish this before may".... I stress out easily sometimes.

Fangirls are scary....I'm sorry you had to experience that. Somehow I doubt I'll be overrun by fan boys since they generally show a greater degree of respect. sweatdrop I hope...  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Rellik Chan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:35 pm
lurichan
The first con I went to I didnt' have the time, money, or resources to make a good costume... so I grabbed some cat ears and went. ^^* I felt sorta like a dork since I didn't actually have a costume... not even a t-shirt with my favorite anime on it. -_-* Needless to say I want to make this time around a day to remember, so I've been going all out on making my costume. The bottom part is about 90 done now, and I feel a lot better after quite a few bouts of "i'm not going to finish this before may".... I stress out easily sometimes.

Fangirls are scary....I'm sorry you had to experience that. Somehow I doubt I'll be overrun by fan boys since they generally show a greater degree of respect. sweatdrop I hope...
Well you know the fan girls were like that with me, you know long brown hair and all. Lol, first proper convo I think we had actually, anyway. fan boys tend to be calmer, because they try to at least act like who they cosplay as... even if they fail sometimes.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:47 pm
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz
I am currently torn between living as a hermit to hide from the crazy world and going to college. College has free pizza.

Hey, it's you!
Shall I warm up the wombat suit?

Hold me under

Why do people say things like, "Hey, it's you!" No duh! That is like the person who walks into a room and says, "I'm here!" Thank you for stating the obvious.

And no. I currently am hating marsupials, so that might be a bad idea.  

zz1000zz
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:53 pm
zz1000zz
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz
I am currently torn between living as a hermit to hide from the crazy world and going to college. College has free pizza.

Hey, it's you!
Shall I warm up the wombat suit?

Hold me under

Why do people say things like, "Hey, it's you!" No duh! That is like the person who walks into a room and says, "I'm here!" Thank you for stating the obvious.

And no. I currently am hating marsupials, so that might be a bad idea.

Mainly, to annoy you.

Geko suit.

Can't she just fix it for me  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:15 pm
That makes sense, seeing as the world does hate me.

Geko? Your spelling is as miserable as always.  

zz1000zz
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:23 pm
Rellik Chan
lurichan

Well you know the fan girls were like that with me, you know long brown hair and all. Lol, first proper convo I think we had actually, anyway. fan boys tend to be calmer, because they try to at least act like who they cosplay as... even if they fail sometimes.

Ahh, but if someone is playing an over the top character they tend to have a hard time pulling it off right as a boy, but girls tend to do better at pulling off outragous characters (from what I"ve seen in my limited one time con opinion).  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:51 pm
I am prolly gonna wear this corset to MetroCon.
User Image
User Image
What do you guys think?  

[[The Fallen Sheep]]

zeratul52

3,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:05 pm
Just downloaded Soldat 3nodding

Yay me  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:03 am
Fallen: Nice dress! have fun at MetroCon, in Tampa.

Argh, Wow. Today, in just a few moments, I am going to have to shave my beard. Now, why might this be an event worth posting? Well, this day marks the 4th month I have had it. >_< I have spent many a wonderful day stroking my thinking fur repeatedly. Now, I have to shave. -sigh-

And why you might wonder?! FOR A HAIRCUT.
I haven't had a hair cut since the first day of Christmas break...I would keep my beard, but it would not look all that great with short hair.

Plus, many people say I look like President Lincoln.
Well, off I go to destroy what I've created.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:34 pm
I WANT MY BEARD BACK!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:47 pm
zz1000zz
That makes sense, seeing as the world does hate me.

Geko? Your spelling is as miserable as always.

Yes, we hold that grudge pretty well.

How do you know I don't mean Geko?

I'm ridin' the backseat of your love  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:49 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
I WANT MY BEARD BACK!

And I want a different universe and a brand new form of existance.
Suck it up D:<
*Mean spirited*

The milk doesn't melt in the back of my throught  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2358 2359 2360 2361 2362 2363 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games