Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2358 2359 2360 2361 2362 2363 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:43 pm
tch... demons don't scare me stare You -do- understand what "straight edge" means, right? No drugs. No alcohol. Not drinking it. *crosses his arms defiantly* Just because you don't know how to deal with the emo crowd here tonight doesn't mean I need to drink your booze.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:44 pm
*smiles at Brat and notes the bottle. Seeing as it's one of her favorite men, she snatches a shot glass up, downs it, and slams her glass on the counter for a refill* Hope you weren't thinking of going home with something left in that bottle hon. wink  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:45 pm
*grabs another shot and holds it up in a silent toast to Brat before downing it* Yeah, Amy.....you can handle it.

Icy! *grins* What's up?  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:46 pm
*smiles at Brat and giggles*
I have mzilt mzilt more experience than dear Quortek. His tolerance is really quite low sweatdrop It does not surprise me at all he would have given it up due to such.

*downs the next shot, wincing again, but handling it a bit better than the first one*
Ven.. *cough* Vendui' Icy~

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:47 pm
rolleyes Whatever TES, take your little smurf self off to your quarters... hope the eye scanner doesn't get the better of you. twisted

@Icy: I was hoping I wouldn't have to take any with me. wink
*Picks up one of the glasses and downs it.* Guess Kai went off in hiding in the rafters. Ryzan, dear, looks like you are the man of the hour. xd  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:49 pm
tch stressed I'M NOT A DOSIB SMURF, DAMMIT! scream  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:50 pm
Amy sighed but finally put her beer on the bar. She picked up one of the shots, winced slightly at the strong smell, and then squinted her eyes shut as she downed it. She nearly gagged as the horrible taste hit the back of her throat. She managed to gulp it down and then quickly chased it with her beer.

After that taste, she didn't quite notice the burn as much. However, after a few minutes, she DID notice the warm feeling flowing through her body, which served to give her a little of a buzz. Of course, the buzz could probably also be attributed to the Manhattan she had a little bit ago.

With a small smirk, Amy nodded to the shot glass she had set down. "I'll have another one, please, Brat."  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:51 pm
*Flicks her eyes over TES a moment.* Pfft ~ if you say so, Papa Smurf. It's your little story.

*Looks back at Amy.* Bright lass, chasing it with a beer. I knew I liked you. *Refills the glasses for the group around the bar.*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:52 pm
*kai not being very much into taking shots hesitates for a moment, but then he asks himself, what would kamina do? he moves over and picks up a shot with a grin and shouts* ORE GA DARE DA TO OMOTE YARU! *he throws back the shot and flinches a little bit not used to the burning sensation*  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:55 pm
*hears TES mention something about an "emo" crowd and looks around, seeing all the melancholy looks and vibes. Rolling her eyes, she walks behind the counter and grabs three bottles of Hennessey, two Single Barrel and since Bratty put her in the mood for it, two of Gentlemans Jack. Searching for a bag under the counter, she finds one and sacks her booze*

Nothing much Katana, just grabbing my stock for the week, though I better add a couple extra bottles.*looks at Ryzan and smiles, faltering a bit when he begins to cough from taking shots* Hello to you Ryzan love. I must say it's quite intriguing to see you drink something other than wine or peach brandy. wink It's not too strong for you, is it?

*looks back at Brat and smirks* Line me up honey! If these stick in the muds wanna mope around, I'll drink their shots! twisted  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:55 pm
*downs his next shot and looks at Brat quizically*
What is this *cough* "smurf" word *cough* I have heard people referring to Quortek as? Jabbress once told me that it was this world's word for "dark elf", jhal from the tone in which people use it and his reaction to it, I do not believe that is what the word means sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:56 pm
Amy giggled at both Brat's words and Kai's actions. She nodded her thanks to Brat and did another quick shot. She chased it with a drink from her beer even more quickly than last time since she knew that the beer dulled some of the strong taste of the shot now.

She put her shot glass back on the counter face up, indicating that she was ready for more. She had seen enough to know that when she was finished, she should turn the shot glass upside down on the counter. She was nowhere near done, yet, though.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:58 pm
I don't know who TES thinks is being emo in here tonight....I'm in a perfectly good mood....*grabs another shot from Brat*

Ryzan...a "smurf" is a little blue cartoon character.....it has blue skin, which is why we loved calling TES that! xd  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:03 pm
*Refills the glasses and downs another shot herself.* Every once in awhile, one just needs a little shot of something.

Yes, Ryzan, a smurf is a little cartoonish creature, blue in color, that is always sickeningly cheerful in nature. It's also no bigger than *Lifts her thumb and runs her finger the length of it* this. They lived in colorful little mushroom houses, singing and dancing and playing in the flowers. *Gags, then puts on an evil little sing-song voice.* TES is just the smurfiest! twisted

((RL, Bratty rarely ever drinks.))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:05 pm
*snorts at Brat's singing* Omigod! That is too funny! Smurfiest! I haven't heard that word in YEARS! xd  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2358 2359 2360 2361 2362 2363 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games