Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:26 pm
Hear the music and despair

Psht. Who wants Japan? I'mma kill off Switzerland. They suck.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:00 am
Chaotic Sonata

Me? Kill a wolf? Are you mad? No, I'mma train them and then let them loose upon Switzerland. XD And I'm more likely to set something on fire than blow something up.

Wow that actually sounds like a good idea do you want to track and train wolfs with me. You will need all the help you can get if you plan to take over Switzerland.  

Agamum

Newbie Genius

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:10 am
*sighs*
Useless, Must we really CLUTTER the WELCOME forum with OLD members CHAT posts. I mean, We DO! have a CHATTER **CKING BOX for a REASON.

No more senseless posts unless it is welcoming or a mod declaring something. Please, And this is an executive decision on my part, if you have a problem, PM me, don't troll it via sub forum or I will simply delete your posts, and I will surely ignore all views. (Just for this one guys...)

EDIT: Ron...

stare stare stare

CHAOTIC?!

scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:20 am
Dameon the -V-
*sighs*
Useless, Must we really CLUTTER the WELCOME forum with OLD members CHAT posts. I mean, We DO! have a CHATTER **CKING BOX for a REASON.

No more senseless posts unless it is welcoming or a mod declaring something. Please, And this is an executive decision on my part, if you have a problem, PM me, don't troll it via sub forum or I will simply delete your posts, and I will surely ignore all views. (Just for this one guys...)

stare stare stare

CHAOTIC?!

You see this is the exact thing i was talking about when I first joined. I avoided this place for so long originally due to this type of behavior on the part of the moderators. Though I am not sure how long ago this was or who the person in question is. Or whether or not you where even a mod yet is unclear, though one thing is for sure. When you target everyone like you are now you alienate anyone who would possibly want to join. So simply by deleting everyone else's post yours remains and that is all others will see. Sense all they will see is conflict there opinion will likely be swayed.  

Agamum

Newbie Genius

thyne beauty of disaster

Ice-Cold Wolf

14,025 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:11 am
i've not been in here in the longest time, but welcome to the 3 new members that have joined since december. i hope you are finding this guild fun. ^____^

@ dameon

sorry if i do something wrong to piss you off. i'm not really around enough to, but just in case.

@ aga

just....idk, let it go, dear. post in the other threads or something.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:17 pm
Dameon the -V-
*sighs*

stare stare stare

CHAOTIC?!

nope, not interveneing this time. lolz.  

Ronzalpha201

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:48 pm

He's too tense. I say we get him drunk and record everything he says. ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:55 pm
Chaotic Sonata

wow maybe they are right

It is pretty bad when Demonic starts telling people to chill out so that is a sign right there.  

Agamum

Newbie Genius

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:12 pm
Agamum
Chaotic Sonata

wow maybe they are right

It is pretty bad when Demonic starts telling people to chill out so that is a sign right there.

we were told to stop posting random stuff here, so how about we obey that order, huh?

and besides...demonic doesn't want dammie to chill, he wants to make a fool of him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:10 pm
^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Agamum

Newbie Genius

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:50 pm
Agamum
^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

that...was random....  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:27 am
*shakes head*

This wasn't to alienate people god damnit, It was to keep our welcome forum clean you sheep.

@Agu
Grow up, this isn't your old guild. I don't play favorites, I play "I hate you all" instead.

@Ron
Thank you for not interveneing

@Demonic
Be glad I have restraint

@Avenger
Thanks for point that out to the idiots.

@everyone

Now seeing as how I was gone for a while and you continue to use our welcome thread as a chat thread, I think that it would be along the lines of talking to stratus because if you don't listen to a moderator then I think we have some disciplinary actions that need to be taken. stare

F.Y.I. - Dameon is not amused evil  

Dameon the -V-

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:22 am
Dameon the -V-
*shakes head*

This wasn't to alienate people god damnit, It was to keep our welcome forum clean you sheep.

@Agu
Grow up, this isn't your old guild. I don't play favorites, I play "I hate you all" instead.

@Ron
Thank you for not interveneing

@Demonic
Be glad I have restraint

@Avenger
Thanks for point that out to the idiots.

@everyone

Now seeing as how I was gone for a while and you continue to use our welcome thread as a chat thread, I think that it would be along the lines of talking to stratus because if you don't listen to a moderator then I think we have some disciplinary actions that need to be taken. stare

F.Y.I. - Dameon is not amused evil

haha. sheep. lolz. i idont' think stratus would mind though.  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games