Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:33 pm

I'm not as big on war replica pieces as period pieces for the most part. My short sword is a celtic blade, my wakasashi is well japanese in style.... I have a few others here and there, but each one has a different feel and flavor to them.

My bf has a dagger that was a knights type of thrusting dagger that he loves to take to work with him. ^_^* He works factory, so they let him get away with it.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:35 pm

I also have my little dagger that lives in my purse. ^_^

lurichan
Vice Captain

Rayna-chan.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:36 pm

Haha. Thats cool. I wanna get a katana or something.

And they arent replica's. Real thang. Also have a Mauser Kar-98 riffle. I dont think its in fireing condition ... Its at my uncles house.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:37 pm

There are pics of most of my weapons in the armed and dangerous thread. ^_^

lurichan
Vice Captain

Rayna-chan.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:38 pm

Hmm. Spiffy. I may post the pics of mine in there. ^_^
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:38 pm

Rayna-chan.
Haha. Thats cool. I wanna get a katana or something.

And they arent replica's. Real thang. Also have a Mauser Kar-98 riffle. I dont think its in fireing condition ... Its at my uncles house.

Ah, so you have real antiques that survived a tourmoltous time.

lurichan
Vice Captain

Rayna-chan.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:40 pm

Yup. Gots a bunch of medals and stuff. Mainly german, but a few US. My grandpa got em while serving in germany. He was close enough to the front lines to get the stuff, but not close enough to get killed.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:43 pm

Rayna-chan.
Yup. Gots a bunch of medals and stuff. Mainly german, but a few US. My grandpa got em while serving in germany. He was close enough to the front lines to get the stuff, but not close enough to get killed.

Is he still alive now, or has he passed on?

lurichan
Vice Captain

Rayna-chan.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:44 pm

He died ... When was it ... 01? Maby earlier. I think it was earlier acualy. I dont remember exactly. We moved into his house (A block away from our old house ...).
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:51 pm

Rayna-chan.
He died ... When was it ... 01? Maby earlier. I think it was earlier acualy. I dont remember exactly. We moved into his house (A block away from our old house ...).

Ah, I take it you live in germany then?

lurichan
Vice Captain

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:54 pm

Urg bad day...I hate bad days do you? I especially hate religiously intollerant people....stupid bible basher git (nothing about christians in general just this specific dumbass that said I should be burned at the stake and condemned to hell stare ) Why is it his concern what my religion is?! It's my life, my religion I chose it because unlike SOME it isn't racist (one of the stupidest prejudices around people can't help what colour, race or creed they are! get over it you morons!!!!), anti-gay (why the hell should it matter if you prefer your own sex to the oposite?!!!!), sexist (apparently it is ok the rape women if preference to men in some religions stare ) and anti any other religion even if its roots are based in the same ethos. Grrrrr........Me not happy..............
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:22 pm

Isobel Bellamy
Urg bad day...I hate bad days do you? I especially hate religiously intollerant people....stupid bible basher git (nothing about christians in general just this specific dumbass that said I should be burned at the stake and condemned to hell stare ) Why is it his concern what my religion is?! It's my life, my religion I chose it because unlike SOME it isn't racist (one of the stupidest prejudices around people can't help what colour, race or creed they are! get over it you morons!!!!), anti-gay (why the hell should it matter if you prefer your own sex to the oposite?!!!!), sexist (apparently it is ok the rape women if preference to men in some religions stare ) and anti any other religion even if its roots are based in the same ethos. Grrrrr........Me not happy..............

Ouch, sounds like a bad day for the open minded. *Gives you a full basket of cookies*

lurichan
Vice Captain

Southern Belles

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:22 pm

hello!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:31 pm

Hullo biggrin

Dearest Darling`

Southern Belles

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:38 pm

You go to the spambox i have much spaming to do SO MUCH!
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games