Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:57 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Then let us not be around when they show up. Where would you like to go?" Niko asked.

Eclipse looked down at the dark Sophia then up to the original and nodded. "At first she will be unwilling....but you have to be strong." He then held out his hand over the dark Sophia and the X-blade appeared in it over her body. Shido was a bit surprised he still had that but noticed there were nicks in it. It was incomplete but still powerful.

Kalen ignored all that and focused on caring for Rose waiting for her to wake.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:00 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_nyan

User Image
User Image

((OOC: I hate long nights and no sleep......once again))

"away from here. Hey, where'd Shido go?"

"and what if I'm not Eclipse!? I don't know how." Sophia said, her eyes full of worry

Rose took a hold of Kalen's hand.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:00 am
User Image

"Right behind you." Niko said as the dragonkin stood behind Kelina. "Got any ideas?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"You'll have to. You have your friends beside you. Think of those closest to you and use them as your strength." Eclipse said as he took her hand and placed it on the hilt of the blade. "Ready?" He asked.

Kalen smiled as he held Rose's hand. "Hey....feeling better?" He asked.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:45 am
angelright: gaia_angelright gaia_angelright gaia_angelright :nitemareleft
Allastair

"I know but I am willing to do fighting for you and leave this world still married to you. look at the light family, they had little ones grow into strong keyblade warriors. I like that too because your special to me..." he shed tears as he gives Misty a kiss and heals her body neutral. he then hugs her and rest his orange red hair on her shoulder.

the sunlight appear through the infirmary window. he kept crying and wipe his tears. "at least I can help our family and friends in effort to make home better place.."

kalenakeeper

'Knux_nyan"

Kirai_18

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:27 pm
gaia_angelright gaia_angelright gaia_angelright gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond Talia
gaia_diamond gaia_angelright

User Image

Another Portal opens outside the Infirmary room, a girl with dark blue hair came out of the portal. she looks at shido and then closes the portal. she explorer the infirmary and then enters the room looking for Jaster. "Excuse me, anyone seen Jaster?" said Talia.

she just peeped her face in the door.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:16 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_nyan
kimi23loveheart

User Image
User Image

((Hope you all have a merry Christmas))

Misty hugged Al and sniffled.
"Hey your gonna get me to start crying" she laughed softly

Sophia sighed softly and nodded to Eclipse silently

"I'm still so sore." Rose said
"But I feel my magic....good and bad...pulsing in the wound."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kelina was relieved to see Shido.
"Bout Jaster and the....ancient...opponent we have to face. Not much. I need to see if Eric has my old.....crystal...weaponry. Rose can't fight, nor can she see the weapons. She'll have flashbacks of her dead boyfriend. Heh, too close did Kalena and I become sisters by that snafu. I need to get back into my top form, and just cuz I got no magic and a mortal body is weaker than what I had, that gives me reason to train twice as hard."

Kelina turned to Talia.
"Oh...Talia. Jaster....." she sighed
"He is kidnapped again by a old foe of mine that can't actually kill"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:05 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.| Kurona Light |
Female │ 16 |
Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Erin, Nami, Carter, and Emalie followed the group into the infirmary. Kurona turned around with a grumble. "No more drama. There's enough going on in here.
Startled, Ene took her hands off of Rose. "Oh. You're awake!"
Jaecen walked in. His eyes looked glazed over as he trudged in. He walked over to one of the beds and flopped face first onto it. Erin and Nami walked over to him. They looked at each other and spoke to one another via twin link. What do you think his problem is?
Besides him being an idiot? He's probably exhausted.
Carter looked at the both of them. "They're just.... zoned out...."
"It happens quite a bit." Emalie said. She put an arm around Carter's shoulder. "They always do this thing where they seem to talk to each other."
Ene put her hand on Rose's forehead and checked for a fever. She smiled and sat beside her. "You seem to be doing considerably well. Just lay down and keep still."
Kurona turned her head to Rose. "The effects are still wearing off.
You'll be sore for a bit. Our resident healing machine was glad to help you."

Ene blushed with a weak smile. She pushed her hair out of her face and looked away shyly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Knux_nyan
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:42 am
angelright: gaia_angelright gaia_angelright gaia_angelright :nitemareleft
Allastair

"So will you marry me?" he kneels on the ground and takes out a silver wedding band. he asked misty this at the worst times forever but he could not wait any longer. at least, if anything happens the wedding ring act as protection barrier to protect Misty from darkness. it entrust with Al magic and love that binds two ancient Key Masters.

he awaits for her answer and Talia enters the room closer. "Oh say yes, he been waiting long time."

kalenakeeper

'Knux_nyan"

Kirai_18

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:12 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_nyan
kimi23loveheart

User Image
User Image

((New phone fighting me from posting . Laptop updating x.x))

Misty looked back at Kalena, as if for permission.

Kalena looked to Misty.
"You don't need my permission, Misty. Go on. Be happy" she said

Misty shrieked and hugged Allistair
"Yes. Yes I will"

Rose snuggled against Kalen

Liya held her head and sat down. Her eyes started to look empty.

Inside her mind....
Liya whined. She felt someone taking a part of her, mostly her old lightning daggers.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:47 am
User Image

"Shall i institute my old training regiment to you then Kelina? I remember you quiet enjoyed our time together on the training field." Niko suggested with a smirk, Shido was a bit worried what Niko's training entailed.

Kalen held Rose close before looking up to where his brother was with the 2 parts of Sophia. "It seems Eclipse is preparing to set Sophia right. You wanna stick around or go home?" Kalen asked her.

A field of energy appeared around Eclipse and the 2 Sophia's separating them from everyone int he infirmary. "Stay strong" He said as he turned the x-blade. A light appeared on the end of it as it spread out over the dark Sophia's body consuming her before flowing into the Original's body.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:02 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_nyan
kimi23loveheart

User Image
User Image

((Not dead, just incredibly ill still. Medicine to get better was $120. I had no choice but to get it, that's with my insurance deciding to not help me pay for it. ))

Sophia screamed as her dark form was forced inside of her as it was months ago. She wasn't as strong as she knew she needed to be, but she grit her teeth.

Rose snuggled against Kalen.
"We can go home. Just us. We can sleep the day away."

Kelina looked at Niko
"I'd like that"
She looked at Shido's worried face
"The last time I went under his training regiment, Shido. I was a kid with limited magic but with my katana. Well, haha, that's the last I remember honestly."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:11 pm
User Image

"Then we shall take this to the coliseum." Niko said as he waved his hand and a light portal appeared in the hall. Shido crossed his arms and just nodded before stepping through.

Kalen nodded as he lifted Rose to her feet and held her close. "Lets just sneak out. Better we not draw attention." He said as he led her out to see Kelina and Niko outside about to go through a portal.

(within the dive)
Eclipse stood on the nearly shattered platform that belonged to Sophia. "Time to fix this." He held his hand out as the pieces of the platform started to reform like a puzzle. The x-blade was draining him a bit but he could handle it. He hoped Sophia could as well.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:23 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_nyan
kimi23loveheart

User Image
User Image

((Trying to push through the flu. I have no choice now. ))

Kelina went through to the coliseum. She held her throat tight as she did from the collar choking her again.

Rose relaxed in Kalen's arms as they tried to escape without being seen.

Kalena's eyes moved watching the two leave. She looked down at her hand and moved it some. She saw her hand withering little bit by little bit but being sustained.

On the outside, Sophia's nose started to bleed. She was trying to be strong but she wasn't as strong as she used to be. Her eyes became blank, staring off into space, diverting her strength elsewhere.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:13 am
User Image

(try to rest as much as you can. Were patient.)
"What is leeching off you...anther connection?" Eclipse stopped the repair for a moment on the platform and turned to see what it was as he had sensed it behind him.

(Rose and Kalen exit)

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:06 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_nyan
kimi23loveheart

User Image
User Image

((I think I'm alive. I'm still fighting it crying but I'm ok for the most part.))

Liya had walked out a while ago.
___________________________________________-

Sophia's darkness sighed to Eclipse being totally awake now.
"Nothing is diverting the power. She hasn't held her full power in so long that it might cause damage if she takes it all at once." she said calmly.

Kalena sighed softly knowing Eclipse was busy.
"A new student has arrived. Mabye...." she started to get up, however she was much too exhausted to do much, her body starting to act much older than she looked.
"I should invite em....in."

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games