Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:09 am
*as his body hits the water with a splash, he just kind of stares straight ahead of him, bewildered and confused*
.... the hell just happened? *eye twitch*

{{I'm going to bed sweatdrop I really should have a while ago. Can't really think of a closing either so I'm just going to leave sweatdrop }}  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:11 am
User Image *Watches Ayami disappear right into the closed doors and then looks at the priest as she blinks a few times. The priest looks bewildered and shrugs. She sits and waits for Seth to come out of the confessional, but he doesn't.* User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:15 am
*She looks at Ryzan confused and rises. She again kneels as she exits the pews and crosses herself. Rising again, she walks over to the confessional and knocks but there is no answer. User Image She has no idea if Seth is still in there or if he's vanished. User Image

She goes over to Ryzan and shakes her head.* I don't know what has happened to Seth. I hope for his sake, he has confessed.User Image *She pats Ryzan on his shoulder and leaves the Cathedral.*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:10 pm
(( rofl User Image))  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:44 pm
Chef_Karrie
Well, I was a little preoccuped at the time. *sighs* Of course I'd stay with her. She needed me here. *shrugs*

Amy rubbed Karrie's arm, trying to calm him down. This was her father being sociable. Well, sociable to someone he's wary about.

"Dad, did you know that Karrie is a chef? He is the head of a nearby restaurant and is an amazing cook."

She looked over at Karrie smiled proudly.

Daniel nodded. "Really? Do you enjoy your job, Karrie?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:18 pm
*nods* I do. Cooking has always been one of my favorite things to do. I've always been happy in the kitchen. My kitchen at the restaurant was built with me in mind, so everything's convenient for me there.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:24 pm
Daniel's eyes widened slightly and he actually looked mildly impressed. "It was designed with you in mind? Do you own the restaurant or do you have really good connections?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:33 pm
I know the owner. She hired me before the building was even built. *smiles*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:36 pm
((Dating who you were at the time didn't hurt either. wink ))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:38 pm
Daniel arched an eyebrow and looked between his daughter and Karrie. Well, he would definitely be able to provide for his daughter, both financially and emotionally. He had already proven that he would watch over her. Their relationship already looked different than his and Amy's mother's was. Only one way to be sure, though.

"Karrie, are you magical? You have a dragon for a pet and you're dating a witch. She'll live for thousands of years. She could grow bored after awhile, or you might die before her if you are not magical yourself."

He was too tired from worry to be subtle now.

Amy's eyes widened and she gasped. "Jeez, Dad! Just get right to the point, don't you?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:46 pm
((Right, but he's not going to say that in front of his current girlfriend's dad during their first meeting.))

*shrugs* I have no idea. I was adopted and don't know anything about my birth parents. Velcore's hinted that he has something to tell me about them, but so far hasn't actually told me anything.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:50 pm
Daniel looked like he was going to ask another question, but Amy held up one of her hands.

"Okay, Dad, that's enough of the Q&A. I'm tired and I just want to get some sleep."

Daniel looked at Karrie one more time, suspiciously, and then sighed. He looked at his daughter and gave her a slight smile.

"Alright, Amethyst. I'll be back tomorrow, then."

He looked back at Karrie and nodded stiffly. "Nice to meet you, Karrie. And... thanks again, for staying with Amethyst this whole time."

With that, he walked out of the room.

Amy sighed both with relief and exhaustion. "Dear God... I'm sorry about that, Karrie. See why I wasn't keen on you two meeting? I hope he didn't piss you off too much."

Or chase you away she added to herself.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:52 pm
(( xd He totally should!))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:56 pm
Good night, Daniel. *watches him leave*

He's your dad, Amy. He's concerned about you. *chuckles* At least I didn't meet him at his house... if he's like my dad, he'd really try to scare me away then. *grins* My dad did that to Mitri's mom when she still lived there.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:58 pm
Amy looked up at Karrie and smiled when she heard him chuckling. Still had his sense of humor right now. That was a good sign.

"Oh really? How did he do that?"

She snuggled down closer to him and held one of his hands.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games