Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:02 pm

While Endria was waiting for an answer from the new girl professor Aurora introduces them both and then ran off. She was surprised by the sudden move of the professor but she didn't have time to wonder since she was talking with the other students."Well my summer was good too,not too interesting though"Right after answering ,the Professor came in running but now with a new outfit,"Of course! its fire day.And you look really good professor"She turns around and sees Ume dressed up for fire day too but also with some fall colors"Nice outfit"she told Ume,the castle shook she almost forgot about the battle going on outside.Endria decided to go change to her fire outfit,she took a few minutes but managed to get it all together,she went back to the Hall wearing her fire outfit hoping she hadn't overdressed.
User Image
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:05 pm

❤ ▍▍ █ ██ ████████ Leonette 'Leo' Marylin Petronella ❤ Half-blood ❤ 12-years-old ❤ Gryffindor ❤ First year ❤ Willow, 10 ½", phoenix feather ❤ Brighteyes, gray kitten ████████ ██ █ ▍▍❤

❤ ▍▍ █ ██ ████████████████████████████ ██ █ ▍▍❤
"I'll be sure to," Leo answered to Lyra as they finished shaking hands. "It's nice to meet you too, and you as well Endria" It had been quite a while since the last time Leonette could remember smiling so much. There were so many wonderful people and magical things here at Hogwarts; she loved everything.

"Professor, your outfit is lovely! I would be much to embarrassed to wear a skirt that short though," Leo said as she looked down at her own long, flaming gown.

{yeah I know, but I like dressing up my real avi with expensive stuff and a had a couple mill to spend :3 I had most of the items already, but I'll probably just resell the stuff that I bought just for this week lol}

"I had a great summer, Lyra." Leo couldn't stop smiling as she recalled the events of the past summer, "I spent most of it with my Grandmama Gwendolyn. She's my father's mother and a witch, but my father is a squib. My mother hates magic, so I was pretty much kicked out of the house. I enjoyed getting to learn about the wizarding world during my time with her though," just as Leo was finishing her thought, the castle shook and windows shattered. Leonette stumbled, but managed to catch herself and break her fall. She stood, dusting of her gown while burning herself in the process. "Ouch! I guess I should have known that the magma would have burned all of the dust off," Leo attempted to cool her fingers, but tears welled up in her eyes as she did so. She tried her best not cry; she hated crying in front of people, but she was still a child and couldn't help but shed a few light tears.
❤ ▍▍ █ ██ █████████████████████████████ ██ █ ▍▍❤

xOmishu_uhsimOx

9,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Sylvie Windren

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:17 pm

Ume runs back into the great hall from the giant battles. "We've managed to push Twinkle Toes back again!" She says happily.

"Thanks Professor Aurora...Thanks Endria" She says when they compliment her clothing. "You all have great outfits too!" She smiles at Leo, including her in the compliment. She thinks she sees some tears in Leo's eyes but is too far away to tell for sure.

((@xOmishu_uhsimOx ha ha ha. wish i had a a couple mil to spend on expensive outfits for my avy. Very nice work there.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:42 pm

User Image

"Thanks"Endria says as Ume comes in into the hall after what seemed a hard but successful battle against Twinkle Toes.Endria turned around and saw Leo with a hurt hand"Are you alright Leo?does it hurt too much? we can probably get some ice or something"she asks Leo trying to make the situation a bit better she ads"Never play with fire right?"

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

xOmishu_uhsimOx

9,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:33 pm

❤ ▍▍ █ ██ ████████ Leonette 'Leo' Marylin Petronella ❤ Half-blood ❤ 12-years-old ❤ Gryffindor ❤ First year ❤ Willow, 10 ½", phoenix feather ❤ Brighteyes, gray kitten ████████ ██ █ ▍▍❤

"I guess not," Leo choked through her tears as she tried to laugh a little and recompose herself. Doing something embarrassing again during her first week here was the last thing she needed. "I only managed to -" sniffle, "charm the inside to not-" sniffle, "burn me." She coughed a little as she attempted to breath deeply and calm herself. By now, the tears had stopped, but her breathing was still unsteady. "Some ice would be good." This was so embarrassing. "And maybe we could charm the outside to not burn anything."
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:41 pm

@Omi: your avi makes me HAWT. lol

IceeWitch

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:33 pm

User Image
"Thanks everyone. I love yours too Endria. Really, your all going great!" *Giggles at Leo's response.* "To short for your liking Leo? (Lol, I'm just teasing ya.) I thought about that to and then though, you know what, I have great legs and everything is covered and the boots cover alot of my legs anyway so...I like it."

(Gezz, if I sold everything I had in my inventory I don't even think I'd have 2 mill, lol. Your lucky Omi.)

*Sees Ume walk back into the Great Hall.* "Your very welcome Ume and thank you." *Sees Leo get burned.* "Come here Leo, I'll fix up the burn." *Tina put her hand into a pocket of the skirt she was wearing that she had bewitched to make the pocket bigger inside. She pulled out a bottle of Essence of Dittany, opened the bottle and put a drop on the area where Leo was burned. Then, put it back into her pocket and took out her wand. She wished her wand in a certain way, while having a constraining kind of look on her face. Then, without saying a word she put the wand back into her pocket.* "There, I think you'll find your dress burn proof now. How is the burn?"
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:34 pm

"I like your outfits, Endria and Ume."

Lyra listens to Leo's recollection of the summer, trying to keep track of all the family members. "So did you only just learn that you're a witch, and about the wizarding world?"

Lyra braces herself against the table as the castle shakes. Looking up again, she sees Leo with tears in her eyes. "Oh my goodness. Are you ok, Leo?" Lyra stands to the side, feeling extremely useless, as Endria comforts Leo and Professor Aurora heals Leo's burn and fixes her dress.

[[Ume: Same. I'm saving up to get the enchanted book. The cheapest one is a few hundred thousand, but I only have about 200K. So I'm not spending anything on outfits. I wish I at least had time to tektek. I'll try find time to make a couple of the outfits on tektek.]]

Lyra Elizabeth

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:40 pm

User Image
"Yes, did you just find out that you were a witch recently? Oh, look at the time. Ill be right back." *When the Professor had returned her outfit was again changed.*

User Image

"So, Leo, what's you opinion on this one?"
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:16 pm

Everyone please don't forget to send me your votes for House Spirit King and Queen!

IceeWitch

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:53 am

(Already done Icee! smile )
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:52 am

((Everyone, the Classrooms Opened yesterday! You can Sign-Up for Classes now! 3nodding ))

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Sylvie Windren

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:10 am

((Icee: I want to vote...but I have no idea who to vote for! I hardly know anybody anymore. lol. I'll try to think of at least one person. XD))
User Image
Ume remembers it is Tuesdays and runs upstairs to change. She comes back in a simple but flowing blue outfit.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:23 am

{lol thanks Icee, it makes me hot too xD too much firey-ness; now we're twins!! ish lol what a coincidence, and I planned my outfits all last week}
{If I sold everything in my inventory I might have 10 or 11 mill lol I've been on gaia for many many years}
{I love my enchanted book, I wear it all of the time :3 the poses are so pretty~ especially the wand and the hair}

"Th-thank you, Professor," Leo stuttered. Melting away the heat from Leonette's hands was a few drops of Essence of Dittany, which Professor Aurora had on hand in case of this kind of situation, or at least Leo supposed so. She felt her dress again, but this time the outside was cool, as promised, and Leo felt extremely relieved. She turned to Lyra to answer, "Yes, we found out sometime last year, right before I got my letter to Hogwarts. My mother was extremely upset when my father revealed the truth about his family, and they're having a huge argument over everything. My father came to stay with me at my Grandmama's so that mother could have time to think about everything and cool her head."

Right as Leo finished her statement, Professor Aurora suddenly ran out the Hall through the large wooden door. Leonette stared quietly at the doors for a moment in a state of slight shock. Then minutes later, the teacher reappeared, this time with hair like rushing blue water and a flowing party gown of fine materials. "That reminds me!" Leo exclaimed as she repeated what was just done by her teacher. When she reentered the Hall, her hair was also like a flowing ocean and she wore a long flowing gown the colors of the sea. "It's a little less modest than the last, but for some reason I think I might like it a bit more than that one," she examined the quality of the elegant fabrics with a faint smile.

{I've voted and signed up for 3 classes already :3 can't wait to see who is crowned!}

xOmishu_uhsimOx

9,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Junior 100

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:12 am

Endria was looking for some Ice when professor Aurora took out a bottle of Essence of Dittany"Wow that was very lucky you had that professor!Anyways,what was I thinking?I'm a witch,why in the world was I looking for ice??"She was a little embarrassed but still laughed at her own dumbness.While Leo was telling her family story the professor went out of the Hall and came back a few minutes later with a brand new and fresh outfit,right after went Ume and came back with a new outfit too,before she could assimilate the changing Leo went out and came back with a new outfit too,after a few seconds she remember it was Tuesday"water day".She went out of the hall and came with a "water" outfit."In my opinion this was a very drastic change,from red and hot to blue and wet"she said.
User Image

((I already voted,and later in the day I will choose my classes[until when do I have to sign up?I might be absent for a few days]P.D.Wow @Omi your really fast!!!))
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games