Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:28 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...going to the hospital for the millionth time

Hiroki listened and would have had an amused smile if his face didn't hurt so bad. All that cheese! He could have sworn that Nezumi was seeing Heaven in the blocks of gouda that swirled in his head. "Sounds like quite a fun event for you. Why do I get this feeling you've a refrigerator full of cheese and nothing else at home?"

"Yes, I'm sure he will be. I hope Narcissus thought of what to do with him when the paparazzi are swarming his home asking questions." he snorted inward as his nose drained then let out a slight wincing nose.

"I'm sure it will." he answered knowing that it would take some time for him to move on this with his nose as it was. But still, Narcissus leaped right over him and hired Michi. He wasn't sure what to say about that. He had so many things going on and it was another drop in a heavy bucket.

"So did you listen to the auditions this afternoon?" he asked as he tried to find a new topic that didn't make his face cringe, twitch or otherwise hurt.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Smiling, Akihiko nodded as he spoke on the phone. "Everything will be affordable. I guarantee it. He has a new place now, so maybe he'll tell you all about it the next time you two have dinner? I'm going to personally make sure that your son gets the very best manager. Just think of how many more clients you'll get when you can brag that Tanaka Michi is your son?" the musician laughed softly. "Well, I must be going, Tanaka-san. Pleasure speaking with you. I'll hand the phone back to Michi-kun. Sayonara..." and with that, Narcissus gave the cell back to the physical therapist.

He didn't say anything though... just watched Michi with his calm blue gaze...
A gaze hold a hint of mischief within it...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:40 pm
User Image

Blinking, Nezumi laughed long and hard.

"A refrigerator full of cheese and nothing else? Haha! Oh Hiroki-san...that's just too funny! Of course I have other things. I can't live on cheese alone! I actually love herbs and vegetables. Oh, and fish. It's my preferred meat. I make a wonderful dish with cilantro, salmon, and brie, actually...perhaps one day I will have to make it for you!" he giggled, obviously becoming more relaxed around his boss. More...friendly.

"Well, I hope so, for Tanaka-san's sake. Narcissus isn't one to be very...responsible." he added in, glancing up at the television once more. It was a problem, but one he wasn't able to deal with at the moment. Right now, it was out of his hands.

"The auditions? Ah, yes, actually, I was there. A lot of interesting candidates, but little real, raw talent, the way I see it. Perhaps I'm being too harsh, though..." the mouse explained as he pushed his glasses up on the bridge of his nose.

Watching Hiroki, it was obvious that the man was rather uncomfortable, and that he hurt.

"Is there anything I can get you, sir? Food? Drink? Something for the pain?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:53 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"Oh I'll have to ask him, when he has time to come over but you know he's not been home for awhile. You know boys are very difficult when they go out on their own. They forget their parents." Michi's mom had a common note to it that most mothers had. "But I will appreciate the new clients. Considering he's already handed a few over to me while he's going to be 'away'. She didn't mention where because she didn't know if anyone could hear. "Yes, a pleasure. I hope we talk again."

"Hi Mom." Michi said when he was given back the phone then got to listen to an earful of commentary to which he could only say, "Yes Mom....No Mom. I'm sorry I will make sure I come by. Ok...gotta go. Love you too."

He hung up the phone just as the car pulled into the private driveway. "You had fun doing that. You're a b*****d." He complained catching those impish eyes.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:06 pm

Laughing, Akihiko stepped out of the limo once it was stopped in the garage. He leaned down at the door, looking back inside at Michi.
"I'm a narcissistic b*****d. Hardly an insult, Michi-kun." he teased before stepping away from the car and heading into his house.

He loved the garage... well no, not the garage itself, but the fact that it was underground.
No paparazzi could ambush him as he tried to get in his front door... or rather, back door... no doubt the media was hounding the front of his house, an entrance he never used.

As long as they remained underground and didn't go up to the more traditional portion of the young Koyasu's home... no one would even know they were there.

Made him feel like Batman in the Bat Cave at times.

"Michi-kun," the musician spoke as he flicked on the large HDTV and walked into the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of jasmine green tea. "Your mother was hardly as frightening as you make her out to be. You're lucky..."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:08 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

"Mm...that sounds delicious. I've eaten brie once before but I've never had it cooked with salmon." He tilted his head and watched Nezumi for awhile "Ok...then I'll take you on it after my nose is healed when I can taste it." Hiroki was pretty relaxed when talking about things other than work. It was nice to hear of something else instead.

"Ah...well Narcissus is rather..yes sometimes he doesn't think." Hiroki couldn't agree more but at the moment, he wasn't going to be able to do anything about it right away.

"So there was nothing at all that caught your eye? I heard that there was even a man from America in the bunch. He got lost upstairs....a pink haired boy. He didn't seem to be that comfortable though." But then he thought about the next question. "I just want my nose to stop hurting. But..maybe another pain killer would help? Maybe...no...not if it's going to make me sleepy." He seemed conflicted about the idea even if he wanted to stop hurting.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:18 pm
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Michi followed him inside and was as thankful as Narcissus that the reporters weren't there. "Oh my mother is nice to people that aren't family. You should have heard heard her talking to me afterwards. Telling me I should come home more often and call. Now I've got to go see her for dinner when I'm back. She even told me I should bring you along that you probably don't eat right."

He walked into the kitchen and grabbed a similar bottle of tea wishing now that he would have gotten drunk rather than just a little tipsy. But now he was exhausted and without anything packed at all for the trip. "So how long do you think they'll camp out at my place?"

"Mmm....I should look at those bruises now before I fall asleep. We're not going to get much before the flight I don't think." he said then waited for Akihiko to show him what Hiroki did.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:25 pm

"If it will make you have dinner with her, then I'll go with you." Akihiko replied, twisting off the cap to the tea and downing about half the bottle.

He always felt thirsty lately...

Screwing the cap back on, the musician placed the tea on the counter, before shrugging out of his top. There were some damn nice purple bruises along his ribs.

"I'll have to put waterproof makeup on these when at the beach... damn they hurt..." the man sighed, leaning against the counter so Michi could get a clear view of Hiroki's handiwork. "But... I did break his nose... so that's got to count for a win on my part."

No, Narcissus didn't feel guilty.
Not a bit.
Hiroki was a perpetual pain in his a**.
Then again, the man was also the one person in the world that Akihiko's grandfather relied on most.
That thought made him wish he'd at least cracked a few of the man's ribs in the process...

"You should see your family when you can, Michi-kun. Especially when you become famous... because your trips home will be fewer and farther between." Akihiko sighed, reaching over and grabbing the tea again before sipping at it. "They should stop camping on your doorstep by the time we get back."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:25 pm
User Image

"When you're feeling up to it, then, I'll make you dinner." Nezumi declared happily. It would be nice to have somebody over, to cook for someone other than himself.

For a moment, the manager thought back on what he had seen that morning.

"Well...yes...I do remember him. Benjer...Benji...Banjamin Doodle...Doitz....uh...the gaijin. He was actually the most talented bassist in the lot. I'd say he would be perfect, actually...but he seems very...strange. Sort of....depressed? Awkward? A little...off....even. It isn't my decision whether or not to bring him on though. I'd ask the others to get a broader review."

Scribbling a few things on his notepad, Nezumi made sure to add that he should look into the pink haired boy more. See what other people's opinions were of him. Perhaps it would be of some help to Hiroki. Hiroki...obviously needed extra help. He'd be happy to give it.
Again...anything better than desk jockeying all day long.

Tilting his head as Hiroki mulled over the idea of pain medicine, the mouse posed a question to the man.
"Well...would it be ok if you took pain medicine so as not to hurt now, and I go with you home and, maybe, help you for a while if you are too sleepy?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:57 pm
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"You're worse than my mom. Ok...if you go with me I'll go but I can't promise you'll like her cooking. It's good and all but nothing like your meals. She might even make ramen. I don't know. You really buttered her up!" Michi did noticed the drinking but he figured that was part of the effects of little eating and cravings. He planned on getting Akihiko help when they got to Hawaii after he got some clothes.

Looking over the bruises, Michi sighed and then walked into the other room to get his kit. He returned shortly and smoothed some herbal cream on it. "Bruises like this are going to take awhile to heal but it looks like he wasn't going for broke or he would have hit you in a vital spot."

The cream numbed and soothed right away and soon the pain was dulled but the stiffness was still there. "You know, breaking his nose like that probably wasn't a good thing to do. I know you don't like him but if he wasn't there, who'd be running the place right now?"

"Yeah, maybe I should see them more but they do fight quite a bit when my dad and mom get together. It's kind of annoying. They aren't the standard quiet Japanese family. But maybe you're right, if I ever get famous, I'm sure it would be hard to just stop by and see them." He pondered that a moment as he started to massage Akihiko's shoulders and all the other tense muscles.

"Come on, lets get to packing your stuff at least. Then you should hope in bed. We've only got a few hours before we're going to have to get up again." said Michi in a more thoughtful ton. He wasn't sure what to say about Hiroki and Akihiko's squabbles but he couldn't fathom how Akihiko would handle the company if he had been stuck with the work.

...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:07 pm

"Fighting or not, they're still your family. You should cherish your time with them." Akihiko spoke, walking over to the fridge and getting a second bottle of tea, since he'd already finished this one.

Michi was right, of course...
Hiroki could have done a lot more damage if he'd wanted.

Narcissus shrugged as he headed toward his room, figuring that Tanaka would follow. "Hiroki's stronger than me. Even I know that. If he'd been allowed to, he would have broken a few bones... then probably felt guilty about it afterward. No... I could handle the company. I wouldn't want to, but I could do it. My career would be put on hold however, which isn't something I'm keen on doing. Hiroki knows that. It, and his blind sense of loyalty to ojisan, are the only things that keep him in the boss's chair. Otherwise, I think he'd of split by now. Just cut his losses."

Akihiko descended the stairs, turning on the lights for his bedroom and making a beeline for the closet. There was a suitcase rack in the extremely large walkin, and all he had to do was throw open the top to begin piling in clothes.

Shirts... jackets... pants... boots... gloves... hats... scarves... coats...
Sure, Akihiko was going to the beach, but he was also teleconferencing, meaning he had to look damn good.
He threw in some boxers... a pair of swim shorts... some sandals... and a few other essentials like socks, just in case.

"Take your pick of anything you want, Michi-kun." Narcissus spoke, handing the man a suitcase of his own, just before heading into the bathroom to begin collecting toiletries.

Akihiko was beyond used to packing...
He could have done it in his sleep.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:19 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

"Dinner...a real home cooked meal and not a restaurant. That would be nice. I'd like that." he answered and seemed thoughtful as to when he last at food that wasn't from some place other than home.

"Mm....so he sounded good? Well, we've a couple weeks to decide so get a consensus. And if you're still unsure call him in for one more round and see if he's really Ohayou material. Rather than just some gajin thinking that he's awestruck with Japan and wants to make it big here. We usually have better luck bringing established bands from overseas for concerts than inserting foreigners into our market here but I'm open to the thoughts of the others that have listened to his demo reel."

To the last question, he mulled it over then finally answered, "Ah...ok...well I do have my bodyguards that can help but..I suppose having a softer touch around would be alright. But..mmn...Ok. I'll try a light dose of something if the doctor has something like that. Could you ask the nurse for me?" He still wasn't sure if this was a good idea but he needed to get better sooner than later. He hated hospitals too and wanted to go home.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:29 pm
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"Ok...Ok...I'll go see my family." Michi shook his head very confused with this side of Narcissus. He never would have thought him interested in family. But he didn't push too far in to questioning the man. Because he had a feeling asking would bring about a long conversation where neither would get any sleep.

"Then why abuse him then when we both know you don't want our career put on hold. If he ever did quit that would really screw things up especially since you've said yourself you're not ready to run a business."

He ended up following and walking into the massive closet completely in awe. "Ever time I'm here I can't help but wonder how did you manage to have time to shop for all these clothes!" But when Akihiko gave him the suitcase and walked out, Michi was quiet. He had no idea what to pack and it took him awhile to start. When he finally did, he noticed that things were in order to a degree so picking some outfits weren't as bad as he thought. He took stuff that wasn't too fancy just because he didn't want people to think he was living out of Narcissus' closet; even though lately that seemed to be the case.

Finally, he pulled the bag out of the closet but left it open so in the morning if Akihiko happened to peek in it, he might save him from any possible clothing faux pas. He didn't know where half of these clothes had been worn before.

Then, after that was done, he went to a guest room so Akihiko could get some time to himself. Michi didn't want him to think he was a constant shadow. Flopping on the bed, Michi fell asleep so fast that he didn't even think about crawling into pajamas. Even if he did, he didn't have any here.

...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:53 pm

When Akihiko stepped out of the bathroom with a small bag in hand, he wasn't all that surprised to see that Michi was gone.
Though, there was a second packed suitcase in the closet.
Smirking to himself, the musician put his toiletries into his own suitcase, before zipping both shut.

Tanaka was, more than likely, asleep.
So, stripping down to nothing but a pair of boxers, Akihiko sat on the edge of his bed. He drank down most of the second bottle of tea, using it to take some pain killers that would hopefully deal with any lingering aches.

He lay down, letting the sound of the waterfall in his room lull him to sleep.
Of course, usually... the man didn't dream.
For some reason, the soothing sound of falling water kept his dreams... and nightmares... at bay.

And yet...

"Tadaima!"
No answer...
Kicking off his shoes near the door and unslinging his backpack, the boy walked through the large house, heading toward the kitchen. He left the bag by the door, curious as to why no one was home.
It was Saturday...
His mother and father were always home when he got back from school on Saturday...
"Okaasan! My piano teacher left me with some substitute today. He said..." but when the boy reached the kitchen, there wasn't anyone there.
"Okaasan..."
Thinking that maybe they were upstairs in the study, the boy ascended the staircase. He heard something... something he couldn't really put his finger on...
Placing his hand on the study door, the boy drew back in pain, clutching his now red and burned hand. Panic flashed through blue eyes as the youth used his jacket to wrap his hand and open the door.
Flames flared out, licking at the door frame and consuming everything in their path. The boy screamed, ducking to the floor and just narrowly missing getting a blast of fire in his face.
"Okaasan! Otousan!" the boy cried out, coughing as smoke billowed from the room.
The sound of cracking wood was the only warning he had, and quickly the boy leapt back as the roof caved in, showering him with sparks and flames. He ran down the stairs, tripping and landing on the floor, quickly scrambling to his feet and dashing out of the house.
Thunder boomed overhead, but there was no rain...
The sky taunted him, teasing him... and as the small eight year old Koyasu Akihiko stood outside and watched his house burn down... he had no idea that both of his parents had been trapped in the blaze...
An inferno that not even the rain would touch...

Gasping, Akihiko bolted upright in bed. He was drenched in sweat, his head pounding... heart beating so fast it felt like it would fly from his chest.
"Okaasan... Otousan..." the musician whispered before running his fingers through his hair.
He felt the scar on his head, fingers curling around the hair there and pulling tight in anger. There were tears in the man's blue eyes and he shook his head, trying to will away the images.
He had been so frightened as a boy, of fire after that... it scared him more than anything else...

It was only later that he learned who had set the house on fire...
His piano teacher...
A man that he loved and respected above all others, set on a pedestal akin to that of his own father and grandfather. A man who showed him the beauty of music... and who, in the end, had betrayed him...
For money or power... Akihiko had never learned why the man did it.
But he had...
And after that, Narcissus had been born... his love of music had skyrocketed and he had delved into it obsessively as a means to cope with his tragic loss.
Sure, he knew he was, in a lot of ways, a psychiatrist's worst nightmare... but he couldn't help it.

Just thinking about that fire...
It brought back another memory... one that he had glimpsed recently... of Izzy Lucky's apartment on fire... of him searching frantically for the manager...

Reaching to his nightstand, Akihiko picked up his pack of cigarettes and a lighter, taking a long drag once the smoke was between his lips.
Anything to calm his suddenly frazzled nerves.

It was 5am... at least he hadn't screamed in his sleep this time.
Or... had he?

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

BenjaminTheDragonBeast

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:18 pm
User Image█████████▐▐▐▌▌▌

Benjaminx Doitzel Kaiser III

Gaijin

Days xgo xpast xlike xclouds xin the xsky...

Ben was almost back to the hotel when he stopped at the opening to an alley. It would take him to the hotel faster to go through the alley, but it was already really dark and there was no lighting at all the entire way. He glanced down the well lit sidewalk that would also lead him home, but would take ten minutes or more. The American let out a sigh of frustration as he stepped into the darkness.

He made it almost a third of the way through the ally when he heard a glass bottle scraping against the ground towards him. He stepped on the dull brown glass, stopping it's spin as two men stepped out in front of him and another came in from behind. It was hard to see them, but it was clear by their silhouettes that they are the kind of people normal people would avoid being in a dark alley with.

"Look at this, a lost little Gaijin. What do you say, boys?"

"She looks like a b***h to me boss."

Gaijin smiled to himself. The pricks thought he was a girl. As the leader came up close, Ben clenched a fist. "Yeah she dose, doesn't she? Hey baby, you put out on a first date?" To which Ben replied, "I sure do."

The leader jumped back in surprise. "What the ******** man, it's a guy!" the tug leader growled angrily. The other thugs looked at the boss as if waiting for orders. "What do you waiting for?! Kick his a**!"
..But xmoments xwith you xlast xforever..

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games