Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:40 pm
(RL calls....see you all later on hopefully.....try not to have TOO much chaos and destruction without me! xd )  
lady leko-chan rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 5, 5, 3, 5 Total: 22 (5-30)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:41 pm
by icy dear take care!  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:50 pm
Do you have anymore moonshine left, Leko? sweatdrop Why is it dark elves have to be so…so…DIFFICULT! stressed  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:58 pm
you said it... we'll need to devise a plan!!
*pours more moonshine*

(i'm out for the weekend most likely ^_~)  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:02 pm
(Awwww…weekends can have lots of action sometimes. gonk )

A plan…hmmmmm. *starts pacing and trying to devise an evil plan to get Ryzan to talk.* twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:58 pm
*walks back in for a few seconds to grab a stiff drink and mull over her latest 2 invites - Join the Evil Dark Side she's known her whole life, or give the Light a chance and see it shine through...slams drink and leaves a note saying she'll be back, with an answer....*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:30 pm
*enters MW, sees Icy's note* Give Light a chance?? WTH? *grabs a Corona and checks on TJ.* Well, little grunny, you just sleep as long as you want! smile *goes to her chair to wait for Icy to return*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:42 pm
*walks into MW with a perplexed and confused look on her face, with ehr head down and mumbling to herself. Before she can snap out of it, Icy runs straight into the statue Maune made and falls flat on her back* DAMMIT! scream Who put that there?! *rubs forehead and backside* Yeesh, I gotta start paying attention more closely! sweatdrop *sees Katana and throws her head back, sighing* Saw all that, did ya? *stands up and walks around the statue, cursing it under her breath and grabs a Corona* How was your day chica?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:48 pm
*smiles at Icy* Twas all right, I suppose... smile *sips her drink* What is this I hear of a fire woman looking for TES? There was one in here last night, but she didn't introduce herself, and she didn't stick around.....most unusual.....what are your thoughts?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:55 pm
*sips Corona and shrugs* Damned if I know. I went to Chattys yesterday and saw that dark elf and the fire woman talking, then this morning I went to see what the hub-bub was, and saw Psyzapp talking to the same dark elf, Ryzan I believe. He's also after TES. I wonder what the hell is going on? Why are these two strangers looking for TES and why hasn't he shown up? No word, nothing! All we have is his Grunny and that just bothers me to no end! He NEVER goes anywhere without his Grunny! *paces and sips Corona* I just don't know Katana. Do you think someone has it out for him and has put out a contract?! eek I mean, I know that we put out hits, but in a sense or pranking. What if whoever has the need to find TES so badly, has a contract out on him, for his LIFE?! gonk  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:01 pm
Hmm....this "Ryzan"....what's the deal with his staff? Does he have magical powers or something? *sips her drink*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:11 pm
*yawns and stretches, slowly hopping out of his Grunny bed and over to the espresso machine, pawing at it. Seeing no one around to get a steamer for him, he makes a quiet whimper noise and continues pawing at the machine*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:22 pm
*reenters MW after a short absence, sees TJ pawing at the espresso machine* Aw, look who's finally up! *scratches his ears* Did our little sleepyhead decide to finally wake up? *picks him up and sets him on the counter while making him a steamer* Now, before you hurt yourself...I'm going to put an ice cube in it to cool it down....*grabs one ice cube and places it in the steamer, cooling it down just a bit, then sets it down in front of him, along with a blueberry scone*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:25 pm
*sniffs at the steamer, looking curiously at the ice cube and pawing at it, then back up at Katana*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:29 pm
What? You don't like the ice cube? Silly grunny, guess you've never seen an ice cube....hold on...*fishes out ice cube w/a spoon* There, little Mr. Picky smile *grabs herself a Corona & leans on the bar, observing TJ* Times like this, I wish I could communicate with animals....maybe you could tell me where your owner is.....*sips her drink while giving TJ another scratch behind the ears*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games