Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko (romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:04 pm
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix

"blackcrest.....blackcrest...oh yes!" He said looking up at them with blood red eyes.
"your castle burned down a few years ago wasnt it?" He asked studying sam.
"you were such a cute little girl, i miss that long golden hair of yours though..." he said looking at her again.
"but azumi, a girl?! What were you thinking, i thought you were straight!" He yelled at her.
"i was untill i met sam, I felt attracted towards her, isnt that natural?" She asked confused.
"yes, but up till now you've always chased boys!" He stammered.
"yes, i still do but im also a perverted skirt chaser too," she grinned.
"i fell the slight urge to wish that you were a boy right now." he murmured
"thank you, but im in love with sam..." she growled.

"It seems you must must chose Sae, his brother or me... you reject the frist two the most that will happen is they will hate whom ever marries Azumi. I on the other hand will do something... I will put the person who gets Azumi in my dungeon then claim Azumi as my own... You know I'll do it." Sams hair grew and turned golden.

"they wont bother with me, they love teh women" She laughed tossing her own hair about.
"Mm....fine....but dont blame me if azumi begins to distance herself from you...I dont even know my own daughter anymore..." Azumi's father said turning away,
"you may leave" He said and azumi turned to go.
"sam...keep your hair long it looks sexy..." she purred walking out the door.

"Thank you Azumi... Should we tell Lillie?" Sam followed Azumi.

"nah she wont care, she doesnt even know Sae's her father, thats were she gets her blonde hair from." Azumi laughed sashaying out.
"wow, slow down there my feisty kitty kat," a boy laughed,
"kai. hey!" she giggled hugging him.
"hey azumi," she aptted her head and laughed again.
"how are you?" she asked.
"fine, so who's this?" He asked looking at Sam.

"I am Samantha... pleased to meet you."  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:20 pm
Azumi smiled and started to fiddle with kai's wolf ears and tail. Kai started to look irritated.
"can you not touch my tail please," he growled.
"oh a growl how cute~" azumi teased stroking his chest to his stomache. Kai was extremely turned on.
"whoa there kitty calm down," he said shuddering in pleasure as azumi began to lick his neck.
"why? Your humouring me, and probably makig my girlfriend jealous," azumi teased feeling his hips. Kai pushed her away.
"are you high or something?!" he said shocked
"noo..." azumi said pouting when he pushed her.
"don't pout please don't pout," kai begged.
"you know I can't resist," he purred when she touched his chest again.
"don't get carried away boy, calm down maybe," she said looking down. Kai flushed and stomped off.
"heh, he's fun to tease, and good in bed when he's drunk," she purred laughing to herself.  

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:08 am
xI Azumi Ix
Azumi smiled and started to fiddle with kai's wolf ears and tail. Kai started to look irritated.
"oh a growl how cute~" azumi teased stroking his chest to his stomache. Kai was extremely turned on.
"whoa there kitty calm down," he said shuddering in pleasure as azumi began to lick his neck.
"why? Your humouring me, and probably makig my girlfriend jealous," azumi teased feeling his hips. Kai pushed her away.
"don't get carried away boy, calm down maybe," she said looking down. Kai flushed and stomped off.
"heh, he's fun to tease, and good in bed when he's drunk," she purred laughing to herself.

Sam laughed. "Wow he's worse than master... now I'm gonna go take a bath..." Sam closed her eyes they burst open and smiled as she went to the nearest bathroom.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:20 am
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix

Sam laughed. "Wow he's worse than master... now I'm gonna go take a bath..." Sam closed her eyes they burst open and smiled as she went to the nearest bathroom.

Azumi laughed and watched her go.
Kai turned to look at her, she winked at him and followed.
"what do you want?" He sighed walking towards his bedroom.
"to screw you," She teased and kai looked shocked.
"your girlfriends just in the bathroom, what would she think?" Kai said trying to hurry away,
"I think she'd join in," She grinned at him huggin his waiste and leaning up to kiss him, she shoved him into a wall.
"you know how i like things dont you?" She growled.
"yes and i want to get out of here, your hard work to please," He tried to escape her grip but he couldnt.
"oh come on, just a little bit of play time?" She pouted.
"not looking, not looking!!" He growled shoving her away and running off.
"oh come back here," she growled grabbing his hand and pulling him towards a guest room. She sat him on a chair and clicked her fingers. He was bound to the chair.
"good boy now stay there whilst i wait for sam and see what she wants to do.." She said walking out and heading towards the bathroom were sam was.  

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:25 am
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix

"your girlfriends just in the bathroom, what would she think?" Kai said trying to hurry away,
"I think she'd join in," She grinned at him huggin his waiste and leaning up to kiss him, she shoved him into a wall.
"yes and i want to get out of here, your hard work to please," He tried to escape her grip but he couldnt.
"oh come back here," she growled grabbing his hand and pulling him towards a guest room. She sat him on a chair and clicked her fingers. He was bound to the chair.
"good boy now stay there whilst i wait for sam and see what she wants to do.." She said walking out and heading towards the bathroom were sam was.

Sam smiled as she bathed in the warm water her smile grew bigger when she sensed Azumi. "Come in."  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:27 am
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix

Sam smiled as she bathed in the warm water her smile grew bigger when she sensed Azumi. "Come in."

"i kidnapped kai and locked him in a room," She giggled walking in,
"whatcha wanna do with him?" She asked  

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:31 am
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix

"Anything so long as it involves me and you." Sam got out of the bath and drained it as she wrapped a towel around herself.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:33 am
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix

"Anything so long as it involves me and you." Sam got out of the bath and drained it as she wrapped a towel around herself.

"no you think of something, toture him, please him, blackmail him, you name it, ill make it happen" She grinned  

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 12:31 pm
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"alright" Seh sat next to him

"As you can see there are little people in the television... they are really drawings put together in a motion sequence put together with music and vocals. Some shows have real people in them they are called live action."

"ohhh that is so cool" Seh smiled looking at it "so the little people are nto magically in the box it is not a portal

"Nope... That's pretty cute..."

Whats cute

"What you said."

She laughed "there are things like that ive seen them when i was little it was a portal to the sprit world"  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 4:53 am
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix

"no you think of something, toture him, please him, blackmail him, you name it, ill make it happen" She grinned

Sam kissed Azumi then smiled. "I think we should make him as happy as we possibly can... plus I'm your fiancée so I have nothing to worry about." Sam lightly picked up her clothes then went over to Azumi. "Lead the way Azumi."  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 4:55 am
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"ohhh that is so cool" Seh smiled looking at it "so the little people are nto magically in the box it is not a portal

Whats cute

"What you said."

She laughed "there are things like that ive seen them when i was little it was a portal to the sprit world"

"That place gives me the creeps."  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 4:57 am
Azumi smiled.
"good," She grabbed Sam's hand and ran with her down the corridoor to a guest rokm where she tied up Kai,
"there we go," She murmured shutting the door and locking it behind her. She offered Kai to Sam.
"do you want to go first or shall i?" She grinned as she wrapped her arms around Kai's neck looking over his shoulder. Azumi let go and pulled up a chair from the corner of the room, she sat across from Kai and looked at Sam with a blank expression.  

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:03 am
xI Azumi Ix
Azumi smiled.
"good," She grabbed Sam's hand and ran with her down the corridoor to a guest rokm where she tied up Kai,
"there we go," She murmured shutting the door and locking it behind her. She offered Kai to Sam.
"do you want to go first or shall i?" She grinned as she wrapped her arms around Kai's neck looking over his shoulder. Azumi let go and pulled up a chair from the corner of the room, she sat across from Kai and looked at Sam with a blank expression.

Sam smiles then looks at Kai. "I'll go first..." Sam advanced unsure then she lightly rubbed Kai's chest and kissed him.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:17 am
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
Azumi smiled.

Sam smiles then looks at Kai. "I'll go first..." Sam advanced unsure then she lightly rubbed Kai's chest and kissed him.

Kai was shocked at Sam actually joining in, he thought she might have been a little bit more decent. But this was Azumi we were talking about so she would obviously would have had to of had somebody like Sam as a girlfriend. He gave up, might as well enjoy it while i can, he thought and kissed sam back hesitantly. Azumi laughed, she aproached sam and grabbed her waist snuggling into her back.
"seeing you with other people makes me jealous.." Azumi purred.
"its really turning me on...." she growled possesively.  

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:19 am
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

Whats cute

"What you said."

"That place gives me the creeps."

"i tryed going once to locate my family but i wasnt powerful enough to go..." Seh lowered her head  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games