Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:55 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
For once >.> I mean... *cheer*
I know that's why I hate waiting for a reply so I have to check my e-mail...
Like the running out with no cloths on.. (which is normal when you change your hair)
B-but I always try to be helpful. D;
>] You should've just called them in the first place.
>.x I'm glad you clarified that because I was abotu to ask whether you'd been hanging out with Benny or something. <.< Well yeah, what can I say? Getting free haircuts make you feel so free. =D

'but I always try to be helpful mama!' Classic. Your very helpful silly.
*tear* but I don't like phones, you know this >.>
XD I'm not going to type what I'm thinking.
There is this really cool new artist : Regina Specktor. She has a good voice and mainly play on on the piano
;]
Yes, but.. no e-mail, no phones... Once you get them on Gaia, you better not let them log off.
Well, thank you. x]
Actually, that name sounds very familiar~ I'll have to check it out and tell you if I've heard any of her songs. PX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:11 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
For once >.> I mean... *cheer*
I know that's why I hate waiting for a reply so I have to check my e-mail...
Like the running out with no cloths on.. (which is normal when you change your hair)
B-but I always try to be helpful. D;
>] You should've just called them in the first place.
>.x I'm glad you clarified that because I was abotu to ask whether you'd been hanging out with Benny or something. <.< Well yeah, what can I say? Getting free haircuts make you feel so free. =D

There is this really cool new artist : Regina Specktor. She has a good voice and mainly play on on the piano
;]
Yes, but.. no e-mail, no phones... Once you get them on Gaia, you better not let them log off.
Well, thank you. x]
Actually, that name sounds very familiar~ I'll have to check it out and tell you if I've heard any of her songs. PX
I asked my mom if she needed help with dinner and i was in there 5 minutes and she said she needed no more help :/ but my hands smelll all good now ^___^
Or i use msn messanger. yep it's one or the other or i'm not talking to them. Tasha stopped by yesterday wanting to 'hang out' I never thought I worked so hard at getting out of doing something with my best friend.
Anytime ><
Her popular song is "Fidelity" if that helps ring a bell.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:22 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

;]
Well, thank you. x]
I asked my mom if she needed help with dinner and i was in there 5 minutes and she said she needed no more help :/ but my hands smelll all good now ^___^
Or i use msn messanger. yep it's one or the other or i'm not talking to them. Tasha stopped by yesterday wanting to 'hang out' I never thought I worked so hard at getting out of doing something with my best friend.
Anytime ><
Well, um, I'm glad your hands smell good. Eheh, you know what I'm pretty much counting as dinner tonight? Cherry cheesecake and popcorn. Oh yeah. I needed some junk food. <3
Aww~~
I wish. ;P
Ah~ the song title didn't, but it helped me find the lyrics. I've heard the song, yup. x3 So then~ are the rest of her songs good? O:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:24 pm
What I'm thinking but can't come to say: DON'T EAT THE PEANUTS!

there I finnally typed it!!

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:30 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

;]
Well, thank you. x]
Anytime ><
Well, um, I'm glad your hands smell good. Eheh, you know what I'm pretty much counting as dinner tonight? Cherry cheesecake and popcorn. Oh yeah. I needed some junk food. <3
Aww~~
I wish. ;P
Ah~ the song title didn't, but it helped me find the lyrics. I've heard the song, yup. x3 So then~ are the rest of her songs good? O:
Very good. I'm tempted to eat them ^^
What a wonderful mix :/ two things i would never eat.
^^; Just the way it turned out. But she was with polina my friend from russia...now if it was just polina >.> <.<
Well if you didn't say the things that made me think of it >.> we would all be better off.
Mostly solo. She has a new album out, I listened to most of it on accustic cafe and most of them were rather good.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:36 pm
JeeszyCreezy

u.u;;  

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:39 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

u.u;;
@.@ I'm in the MPT and all i can think is 'don't eat the peanuts.don't eat the peanuts. don't eat the peanuts'  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:41 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Anytime ><
Aww~~
I wish. ;P
^^; Just the way it turned out. But she was with polina my friend from russia...now if it was just polina >.> <.<
Well if you didn't say the things that made me think of it >.> we would all be better off.
Mostly solo. She has a new album out, I listened to most of it on accustic cafe and most of them were rather good.
Oh, well try to resist or else it might be a little hard to type~
;3 I haven't had junk food in a while.
Well, you should've dragged them inside and made them sign on to Gaia. >D
Well, as you've said to me before, I'm not responsible to what you think. >.>
XD *laughs* That song is playing on the TV as I type. Hmm~~ I'll have to keep that in mind. I have... seven new CDs to listen to, so I'll be busy for a little while. :3

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:43 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

u.u;;
@.@ I'm in the MPT and all i can think is 'don't eat the peanuts.don't eat the peanuts. don't eat the peanuts'
Then... you could've just posted it in some random thread or something~  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:47 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Anytime ><
Aww~~
I wish. ;P
XD *laughs* That song is playing on the TV as I type. Hmm~~ I'll have to keep that in mind. I have... seven new CDs to listen to, so I'll be busy for a little while. :3
I'll use my nose.
Well well someone never got NASA training..
Or not...they are not the types for it.
but your responsible for the aftermath >.>
Cool I'm ahead of the TV by.....20 muinutes! Woot! That could last me a year @.@

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:48 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

u.u;;
But I never had the moment or the time until jsut then.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:00 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Anytime ><
Aww~~
I wish. ;P
I'll use my nose.
Cool I'm ahead of the TV by.....20 muinutes! Woot! That could last me a year @.@
...Do your hands smell like Fruit Loops?
No, no I never got my head past those clouds. PX
Then make them watch you play Gaia while you all eat... bread! o:
...Huh?
Katie: 1
TV: 0
Eheh, the other day I was singing the song a song on the radio sampled... and ended up hitting the line at the same time the radio did. @.@

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:01 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

u.u;;
But I never had the moment or the time until jsut then.
... Weirdo. ;B  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:11 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Anytime ><
Aww~~
I wish. ;P
I'll use my nose.
...Huh?
Eheh, the other day I was singing the song a song on the radio sampled... and ended up hitting the line at the same time the radio did. @.@
No....but that would be nice too <333
missed out man.
XD I do that anyways.
nothing >.> <.<
8]
that's kind of trippy. I kept knowing the lines to all of these redone acustic songs...and kept thinking i would rather listen to the origninal

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:16 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
I'll use my nose.
...Huh?
No....but that would be nice too <333
missed out man.
XD I do that anyways.
nothing >.> <.<
8]
that's kind of trippy. I kept knowing the lines to all of these redone acustic songs...and kept thinking i would rather listen to the origninal
Ew.
Nah, I'm rather happy where I am. Tis very pink. B]
Well then, no use shooing them off. :B
Yeah, yeah... just keep that to yourself. >]
Aww~ yeah, remakes can do that to ya. ^^;

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games