Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
lets make the longest list of randomist stuff..... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 876 877 878 879 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:21 pm
mizuki azn
Cursed Ronin
Do they have goggles on gaia?
umm i''m not sure , maybe you''ll find them in the jewery shop ? or hat store ? if there isn''t any goggle i think the pilot hat thing with goggles on will do .........
yeah I looked around and all I found were the pilot hat thingy...there are some stuff that kinda look like goggles but I want to put them on top of my head not on my eyes...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:28 pm
Cursed Ronin
mizuki azn
Cursed Ronin
umm i''m not sure , maybe you''ll find them in the jewery shop ? or hat store ? if there isn''t any goggle i think the pilot hat thing with goggles on will do .........
yeah I looked around and all I found were the pilot hat thingy...there are some stuff that kinda look like goggles but I want to put them on top of my head not on my eyes...
yeah i already know that.....hmm so i guess there are no goggles , gaia should make a new updates on many things that should be included  

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:29 pm
mizuki azn
Cursed Ronin
mizuki azn
Cursed Ronin
yeah i already know that.....hmm so i guess there are no goggles , gaia should make a new updates on many things that should be included
yeah...like clothes to make me look like my sig...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:31 pm
Cursed Ronin
mizuki azn
Cursed Ronin
mizuki azn
Cursed Ronin
yeah . and i dunno what i wanna look like but add swords ! swords are cool ..........or a metal bats.........  

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:32 pm
mizuki azn
Cursed Ronin
mizuki azn
Cursed Ronin
mizuki azn
Cursed Ronin
yeah . and i dunno what i wanna look like but add swords ! swords are cool ..........or a metal bats.........
yeah, a reverse blade!and maybe some buster swords...and regular katana's also...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:35 pm
Cursed Ronin
mizuki azn
Cursed Ronin
mizuki azn
Cursed Ronin
mizuki azn
Cursed Ronin
yeah, a reverse blade!and maybe some buster swords...and regular katana's also...
yeah yeah great ideas.....they should make more type of bats too, there's only one type of bat as far as i know  

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:37 pm
mizuki azn
Cursed Ronin
mizuki azn
Cursed Ronin
mizuki azn
Cursed Ronin
mizuki azn
Cursed Ronin
yeah yeah great ideas.....they should make more type of bats too, there's only one type of bat as far as i know
They should make the bat from that one anime...God I can't remember the name right now...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:43 pm
Cursed Ronin
They should make the bat from that one anime...God I can't remember the name right now...
oh that's fine if you don't remember. i heard katanas are really really sharp , are they ?  

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:46 pm
mizuki azn
Cursed Ronin
oh that's fine if you don't remember. i heard katanas are really really sharp , are they ?
I own a reverse blade and it is pretty sharp...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:48 pm
Cursed Ronin
mizuki azn
Cursed Ronin
wow that's cool , i wish i can own a sword. i wanna take kendo lesson (sword lesson) cause i think swords are cool. hehe sometime if i find a stick or something i wave it around like it's a sword sweatdrop  

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:51 pm
mizuki azn
Cursed Ronin
mizuki azn
Cursed Ronin
wow that's cool , i wish i can own a sword. i wanna take kendo lesson (sword lesson) cause i think swords are cool. hehe sometime if i find a stick or something i wave it around like it's a sword sweatdrop
I used to do that all the time...actually I still do that even though I have a sword...I used to take karate...I got up to brown belt and then I quit...I should hsve stayed a bit longer cuz once I reached black belt they would have taught me kendo...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:55 pm
Cursed Ronin
I used to do that all the time...actually I still do that even though I have a sword...I used to take karate...I got up to brown belt and then I quit...I should hsve stayed a bit longer cuz once I reached black belt they would have taught me kendo...
that's really cool....... i've always want to take martial arts but my mom is like "that's not a lady's way" god , that's so ridiculous. but my dad is fine with it . i might be able to learn some martial art in some more years. i wanna learn aikido or some japanese's martial arts.  

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:57 pm
mizuki azn
Cursed Ronin
that's really cool....... i've always want to take martial arts but my mom is like "that's not a lady's way" god , that's so ridiculous. but my dad is fine with it . i might be able to learn some martial art in some more years. i wanna learn aikido or some japanese's martial arts.
That's cool I hope you get to learn aikido...I just wanna learn some sort of sword style...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:59 pm
i wanna take aikido AND kendo ! haha i want everything , i'm so greedy xd  

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:01 pm
mizuki azn
i wanna take aikido AND kendo ! haha i want everything , i'm so greedy xd
xp I learned a little bit of that...I took American Karate not the tradtional japanese kind...American karate is like a combination of 7 diffrent styles and Aikido was one of them...  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 876 877 878 879 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games