Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
UNIVERSAL VIDEO GAME THREAD Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asmondai
Crew

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:23 am
eek eek eek
Na....nani?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:38 pm
So that payday goat sim crossover.  

Mat

Dangerous Soldier

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:26 am
Rise of the Tomb Raider was a pleasant surprise for me, as it turned into quite a good game. Though the title is very misleading, as I wasn't doing any grave robbing, but instead felt more like the antagonist of a slasher movie.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I mean, that's how it felt to me. One moment I was in survival mode, then the next it became one long session of Lara Voorhees hunting down and killing PMC's and ancient immortal guardians alike in slasher style, only thing missing was a good soundtrack.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:46 pm
Are those screenshots yours?

If so.. sweatdrop  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:53 am
Vikki Stardust

If so.. sweatdrop
Funny coming from the girl who has a curious affair with a latex torso.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:57 am
Mat
Rubbish, I'm more looking forward to the WOLF Pack DLC coming tomorrow. Sadly not the Green Bridge heist, but both Counterfeit and Undercover are great experiences from the first game. Also, they're putting in the China Lake, will be fun to give grenade launchers a try again.

With more and more of the first game heists making a leap to the second game, here's hoping that Green Bridge also joins the ranks sooner rather than never.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:17 am
BrookM
Vikki Stardust

If so.. sweatdrop
Funny coming from the girl who has a curious affair with a latex torso.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:49 pm
BrookM
Mat
Rubbish, I'm more looking forward to the WOLF Pack DLC coming tomorrow. Sadly not the Green Bridge heist, but both Counterfeit and Undercover are great experiences from the first game. Also, they're putting in the China Lake, will be fun to give grenade launchers a try again.

With more and more of the first game heists making a leap to the second game, here's hoping that Green Bridge also joins the ranks sooner rather than never.
But but the goats fly so far and stupidly when you throw them.  

Mat

Dangerous Soldier

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:51 am
Mat
BrookM
Mat

It's something I'll pick up when it is on sale. As much as I love the game, recent updates, changes and behaviour of the devs have made it quite hard to sink more money into this game.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:46 pm
BrookM
Mat
BrookM
Mat

It's something I'll pick up when it is on sale. As much as I love the game, recent updates, changes and behaviour of the devs have made it quite hard to sink more money into this game.

Specially, after 3 years and whole lot of dlcs,
they STILL haven't implemented the safehouse-decorating. :c

Asmondai
Crew

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:14 am
Asmondai
BrookM
Mat
BrookM
Mat

I don't think that will ever be coming, nor is it something I'm personally particularly looking forward to any more, as it is purely cosmetic and has no real impact on the gameplay.

They've got their hands full as is trying to appease the COP owners and the console players who are still stuck with broken Crime Wave editions.

What I am looking forward to is the next heister they'll be adding to the roster, a woman from Australia named Sydney. Quite original.. talk2hand  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:46 pm
BrookM
Asmondai
BrookM
Mat
BrookM
Mat

I don't think that will ever be coming, nor is it something I'm personally particularly looking forward to any more, as it is purely cosmetic and has no real impact on the gameplay.

They've got their hands full as is trying to appease the COP owners and the console players who are still stuck with broken Crime Wave editions.

What I am looking forward to is the next heister they'll be adding to the roster, a woman from Australia named Sydney. Quite original.. talk2hand
Yeah I got everything on sale. I even got the Payday DLC for Goat Sim. Most of my gaming group had stopped playing payday but they picked it back up to do dumb s**t  

Mat

Dangerous Soldier

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:41 pm
Mat
Yeah I got everything on sale. I even got the Payday DLC for Goat Sim. Most of my gaming group had stopped playing payday but they picked it back up to do dumb s**t
My brother picked it up again after a period of anger against the devs. We're mostly just playing it for a few hours a week now to get the good cash (Way too much Shadowrun on Deathwish and White Christmas on Overkill) so we can increase the Infamy some more.

Which is an annoying chore.. 200 million in the off-shore, blergh. I'm already level 69 due to the Infamy XP boosts, but only at 43 million on the off-shore. At least I'm at level IV now, so this will hopefully be the last time I have to save up on the off-shore for this all.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:56 pm
BrookM
Mat
My brother picked it up again after a period of anger against the devs. We're mostly just playing it for a few hours a week now to get the good cash (Way too much Shadowrun on Deathwish and White Christmas on Overkill) so we can increase the Infamy some more.

Which is an annoying chore.. 200 million in the off-shore, blergh. I'm already level 69 due to the Infamy XP boosts, but only at 43 million on the off-shore. At least I'm at level IV now, so this will hopefully be the last time I have to save up on the off-shore for this all.
Playing quite the hand full of games right now. World of Tanks, World of Warships, Kantai Collection, Armored Warfare, From the Depths, pretty much whatever I can get my potato computer to run.  

Mat

Dangerous Soldier

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:31 pm
Mat
BrookM
Mat

Playing quite the hand full of games right now. World of Tanks, World of Warships, Kantai Collection, Armored Warfare, From the Depths, pretty much whatever I can get my potato computer to run.
It's mostly Payday 2 right now for me, though probably Fallout 4 again soon enough, now that they've announced the DLC for it. Just need to see if I can get the season pass now with the current budget I'm under. sweatdrop  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games