Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2355 2356 2357 2358 2359 2360 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:12 pm
*lifts an eyebrow at Amy then sighs, taking the can from her and putting it down, pushing it off to the side*
tch... I'll do it stare

*gets down another tall glass, puts in sugar, lime juice, water, and grenadine, adds water, stirs a bit until the sugar is dissolved, then adds ice and cherries before sliding it over to Dame, then looks back at Amy*
Anything I drink, Dame can drink. I think we're the only "teetotalers" here.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:15 pm
Amy sighed but watched as Tes made the drink, taking note of how he did it and what he put in it. She rested her elbow on the counter and then rested her cheek on her fist. When Tes was done and he spoke to her, she nodded.

"Thanks. I didn't know that. I'll try to remember in the future."

She got a tall martini glass out and started to make another Brandy Manhattan.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:16 pm
*Looks at Ryzan.* It's an Italian pastry made with a tube shaped outer shell and a sweetened ricotta cheese filling garnished with pistachios or chocolate pieces. stare *She sighs.* I'm just going to need to make my own from scratch.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:19 pm
Terini'nestg~ *frowns a bit when he sees the expression on Psyzapp's face*
I suppose it is not an easy pastry to make, then...

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:19 pm
biggrin -grins- Thanks, oh bare-chested one. ^_^ -stands on the middle rungs of the stool, balances her palms on the counter, leans over and gives Tes a kiss on the cheek- I appreciate it. -sits back down- I don't know if I want to drink everything you drink, Tes... xd

((...I almost put, "gives Tes a chest on the cheek" or something of the sort. rolleyes sweatdrop ))

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:22 pm
*he takes a sip of his drink and smiles sadly* I've been keeping busy lately, maybe to busy. I've been neglecting some of the things that are really important. I haven't had as much time to play as I'd like *he smles warmly and gives Amy a wink*  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:22 pm
{{... I could go for a chest on the cheek...}}

*shrugs*
Well, I didn't say you would drink everything I drink, just that you -could- drink anything I drink if you really wanted to. Although, I couldn't drink everything you drink.

*gets thirsty from having said "drink" so many times and has some of his cherry limeade*

Wait... did someone just say pastry? ninja

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:25 pm
Ryzan Vixtul
Terini'nestg~ *frowns a bit when he sees the expression on Psyzapp's face*
I suppose it is not an easy pastry to make, then...

*Shrugs* It's just a pain to make is all. It's the time and patience required to make it correctly…that's all. *she takes a sip of her Manhattan and tries to not show her disappointment so much.* smile  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:26 pm
Amy looked up from her now-completed Brandy Manhattan to look at Kai. She tried to keep a stoic look on her face, but Kai's words and his wink forced a small smile to appear on her face.

"I had noticed that as well. Your cheery attitude hasn't been here this week to help keep me in high spirits."

She sipped from her drink with the small smile still on her face.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:26 pm
confused neutral -gets tired trying to follow what Tes said and shakes it out of her head, leaning down and sipping her drink-

((I have to go very soon. gonk ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:30 pm
Psyzapp
*Shrugs* It's just a pain to make is all. It's the time and patience required to make it correctly…that's all. *she takes a sip of her Manhattan and tries to not show her disappointment so much.* smile
I see. I have never been very skilled at cooking, rilu'oh if I can offer you any assistance, I would be more than happy to provide whatever I can for you, jabbress.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:32 pm
Well, Psyzapp....I'll be happy to do some taste testing for you! wink  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:33 pm
-lifts up her drink and motions to Ryzan, winking- You should conjure one up for her, Ryzan! -laughs- Well, guys, I must be going. Stuff to do tomorrow and all that jazz. Psy, good luck with the cannoli thing and I'll bring this glass back tomorrow. ^_^ -smiles at Kat and Psy, then waves and exits the bar, heading back to her apartment for the night-

((Sweet dreams everyone! 4laugh ))

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:35 pm
*walks around to the other side of the bar since he doesn't really need to be there to make his own drink anymore with Amy being there and takes a seat at a table close to where Ryzan, Katana, and Psyzapp are*
er... can't you just ask Karrie or something? I mean... cooking sort of is his specialty and all...

*gives Dame a lazy wave as she leaves*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:37 pm
Gi ussta sweatdrop I am afraid conjuring food and items is outside my abilities sweatdrop One would have better luck asking such of a mage than an enchanter.

*smiles and waves to Dame*
Plynn kyon, fair Dame~

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2355 2356 2357 2358 2359 2360 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games