Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2354 2355 2356 2357 2358 2359 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:41 am
Isobel Bellamy
*laughs* wahahaha! you don't stand a chance!! xd

Gah, only 200 words done, I need 750 xp gonk it doesn't sound much but I have a limited amount of BS left!

I think I might try that sometime, I'm really kicking myself that I didn't buy a katana when the pricing was low, its ridiculous how expensive they got so quickly, gold-whores overpricing stare

whoa o.O That being said, I've got a lot of stuff in my inventory for someone that only uses about 10 of her items rofl

Have you tried going into the possible metaphors or hidden meanings? Usually that can get you another 100 words easily. (not knowing what this essay is on makes it harder to figure out ways to eek out more words).

If I had extra katanas in letter format I would more than likely gift you with one, but I gave my last one to a mule who desperatly asked for it. ^^* (don't ask.. my mules have minds of their own).

The market whores really are making some items insanely high way too quickly. -_-*

I have over 900 items all together. I was doing the math ealier. wink  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:45 am
lurichan

Have you tried going into the possible metaphors or hidden meanings? Usually that can get you another 100 words easily. (not knowing what this essay is on makes it harder to figure out ways to eek out more words).

If I had extra katanas in letter format I would more than likely gift you with one, but I gave my last one to a mule who desperatly asked for it. ^^* (don't ask.. my mules have minds of their own).

The market whores really are making some items insanely high way too quickly. -_-*

I have over 900 items all together. I was doing the math ealier. wink

Unfortunately that wouldn't work, its a piece on "writing to instruct" so pretty language isn't in it xp I really should have done something else. Ah well, too late now, must get as many words as damned possible, I was under on just about everything else as well sweatdrop

*laughs* cute, I don't think i'd accept though, too expensive a gift sweatdrop but thankyou for the thought smile *hug*

gah, its ridiculous, and people still buy them!

holy crap eek  

Isobel Bellamy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:54 am
Ouch...sounds like a very difficult paper to stretch out indeed. How about incorperating different instruction styles?

I still have full sets of halloween and x-mas items from 2005. rofl

It's a lot easier to figure out how many items i have because of the new inventory system though.

Did you know my sash is worth over 9 million gold now? eek I just about fell off my chair when I saw that. My guitar of demona that i never use is worth around 80~90k. It's insane.

Awww *huggles* I like to give friends expensive gifts (not gits that I almost mispellled it at). It's nice to be able to do every once in a while. I wish I still had a few of my letters with cocos in them, but I had to sell those off for my sash. *shrugs* All well.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:03 am
I still have around an hour before I need to start thinking about getting ready for anime club. Hmm...  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:09 am
lurichan
Ouch...sounds like a very difficult paper to stretch out indeed. How about incorperating different instruction styles?

I still have full sets of halloween and x-mas items from 2005. rofl

It's a lot easier to figure out how many items i have because of the new inventory system though.

Did you know my sash is worth over 9 million gold now? eek I just about fell off my chair when I saw that. My guitar of demona that i never use is worth around 80~90k. It's insane.

Awww *huggles* I like to give friends expensive gifts (not gits that I almost mispellled it at). It's nice to be able to do every once in a while. I wish I still had a few of my letters with cocos in them, but I had to sell those off for my sash. *shrugs* All well.

*nods* i'm having to strech it out as much as possible without making it seem like I'm steching it out, not an easy task xp

I think i've got a full Jack uniform, and a jacked up cape or something.. I know! my coco, guitar, demon bow and nitemare stuff is ridiculous!!
Dear gods, that's ridiculous,9 mill?!!

the cocos were adorable, I love mine whee  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:13 am
*smacks head against laptop* crapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrap gonk  

Isobel Bellamy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:14 am
Maybe something with examples of proper ways of making a clear and concise and easy to understand setance vs. something that rambles and is confusing might be helpful in eating up a few words.

I just tried an insanly difficult song, so I'm gasping for air right now. ^^*

There were a lot of good and not so good items in 2005. *nods* I actually have a full set of 2005 donation items, so I really do have a lot of room to play with my avi sometimes. I have a good amount of 2004 items too, though I doubt I'll ever quest for a 2004 item again now that the pricing is through the roof. ^^*

Cocos and Kikis= The cuteness of felines overtaking gaia. lol  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:15 am
Isobel Bellamy
*smacks head against laptop* crapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrap gonk

What's wrong?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:24 am
*nods* already done, with lots of pretty words too (makes 'em think you're smarter xd )

lol, ok, you stop when you can no longer breathe with ddr rofl

2004, just... holy crapparoo eek it's demented the prices they're asking eek

do they have wolves or dogs now? I don't remember *her little gaia cocoon is becoming problemsome*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:30 am
Isobel Bellamy
*nods* already done, with lots of pretty words too (makes 'em think you're smarter xd )

lol, ok, you stop when you can no longer breathe with ddr rofl

2004, just... holy crapparoo eek it's demented the prices they're asking eek

do they have wolves or dogs now? I don't remember *her little gaia cocoon is becoming problemsome*

Pretty words are always a good thing. Using an extensive vocabulary always scores you points as long as it doesn't sound overly pretensious or austintatious. *nods*

*Nods* I come over here and type to you when I can't breath. ^_^ That was just an extremly difficult song that I've never been able to do...I thought I would give it another go since I hadn't tried it in a while, but it still kicked my butt to the point of failing it. -_-* Stupid difficulty 3 song. ~_~

It's all economics my dear bell bell. Supply and demand. There are less 2003 and 2004 items, so of course the pricing is going to raise dramatically the farther down the road we go because the rarity goes up as time goes by and more people join gaia. There are a finate number of those items, so of course less people are going to be willing to give them up as we get later on in the timeline.
I took macro econmics my first year of college.... it shows on occasion. ^^*
There are dogs called mochi... and there are also items that can help you dress up like a wolf. *nods*

I think I've gone through 3 bottles of water so far this morning. ^^*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:40 am
Whee!!! I broke the 400 calorie mark today. That's new for me. Usually the highest I get is to around 300 before ceilsidhe thinks I should stop... but he's not here right now... so... I'm pushing myself since it's not like I would be spending time with him right now anyways.

Burn calories! Burn like you've never burned before!!! twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:48 am
Poor bell bell's head must be hurting trying to stretch her paper.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:58 am
It looks as though i"ve lost bell bell to school work. razz  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:01 pm
Darkness Is My Life's Blood

Hi!!

Light Is My Deaths Curse

Dante Omura

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:22 pm
The Vampire Ruler
Darkness Is My Life's Blood

Hi!!

Light Is My Deaths Curse

Good afternoon, budday  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2354 2355 2356 2357 2358 2359 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games