Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2353 2354 2355 2356 2357 2358 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:13 am
Isobel Bellamy
lurichan
Isobel Bellamy
*explodes into chatbox*

WHOO!! End of term...for two weeks. But still! WHOOT!

man, I feel like a kid whee sweatdrop

*Lol* Hey, a break is a break.

Spending it revising my arse off xp

Got 2 weeks on holiday with the bf, and I've got to revise for 9 exams. 9!

Ouchies...that sounds like a lot of studying to do. Not much time to relax when you have that looming over your head, now is there?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:26 am
no sad *cries*

I'm still finishing off coursework xp my idiot lecturer didn't explain to us that we needed things like a style model and commentary until the last moment. I now have to write these today or I'm screwed stare But I finished one of them last night! at 11:30PM! When I had to get up t 6:30 for my bus the next morning. stare grrrrr, dumb lecturer.  

Isobel Bellamy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:36 am
Isobel Bellamy
no sad *cries*

I'm still finishing off coursework xp my idiot lecturer didn't explain to us that we needed things like a style model and commentary until the last moment. I now have to write these today or I'm screwed stare But I finished one of them last night! at 11:30PM! When I had to get up t 6:30 for my bus the next morning. stare grrrrr, dumb lecturer.

Ouchies *pats on the shoulder* poor Isobel.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:45 am
Sorry I'm so slow to reply today, I'm doing DDR and coming back to the computer after each set of 3 songs.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:53 am
I'm just trying to blitz through this damned thing, I'm at the point where I don't care if I get a C or below, I just want it done xp

Lol, I'm slow on account of the evil essay gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:58 am
Isobel Bellamy
I'm just trying to blitz through this damned thing, I'm at the point where I don't care if I get a C or below, I just want it done xp

Lol, I'm slow on account of the evil essay gonk

I'm slow on account of torturing my poor leg muscles. I've been doing this for about 2 weeks now I think. ^^* I only take one day as a break each week, so 6 days a week, average of a 24 song set per session= sore legs that won't forgive me.

Good luck on the essayness. It sounds like it's not a fun thing to deal with. I used to be very good at making BS essays at the last moment, but then again I was good at reading what teachers were looking for generally. *shrug*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:01 am
lurichan

I'm slow on account of torturing my poor leg muscles. I've been doing this for about 2 weeks now I think. ^^* I only take one day as a break each week, so 6 days a week, average of a 24 song set per session= sore legs that won't forgive me.

Good luck on the essayness. It sounds like it's not a fun thing to deal with. I used to be very good at making BS essays at the last moment, but then again I was good at reading what teachers were looking for generally. *shrug*

lol, well your legs will certainly get a lot of exersise; more toned muscles! biggrin

The last commentary I did ended up as a load of BS, but convincing BS, which helped. This one though I'm having problems with finding the on switch to my BS generator xp  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:03 am
It helps that the lecturer gave me an example of an A grade essay. I'm basically just ripping that off but in my own words for my own essay. Its only plagurism if you copy word for word 3nodding biggrin twisted  

Isobel Bellamy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:07 am
Isobel Bellamy
It helps that the lecturer gave me an example of an A grade essay. I'm basically just ripping that off but in my own words for my own essay. Its only plagurism if you copy word for word 3nodding biggrin twisted

Actually technically it isn't just if you copy it word for word. If you use the same general idea and minorly change the phrasing they can call it plagurism still because you're still stealing the exact same idea someone else had, unless you cite your sort, even paraphrasing is still considered plagurizing.

(forgive my spelling today, I'm hot and not thinking terribly clearly at the moment). gonk must.....loose weight..... for cosplay........  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:12 am
lurichan
Isobel Bellamy

Actually technically it isn't just if you copy it word for word. If you use the same general idea and minorly change the phrasing they can call it plagurism still because you're still stealing the exact same idea someone else had, unless you cite your sort, even paraphrasing is still considered plagurizing.

(forgive my spelling today, I'm hot and not thinking terribly clearly at the moment). gonk must.....loose weight..... for cosplay........

Ah, so my dictionary function isn't working today, darn, but anyway, i'm just using it as a "style model" (something I have to include as well stare ) where the same pattern is used but on a different subject, me still no get grade revoked biggrin  

Isobel Bellamy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:17 am
Ahh, if you're just emulating a style, than that should be fine. *nods*
I had an english teacher explain it to us that paraphrasing someone else's ideas that aren't common knowledge can be considered plagurizing. *nods*

DDR keeps track of my calories burned. rofl I've almost done a pound. -_-* I'm sad. Of course a pound is 3500 calories according to the internet, and my scale tells me I've lost more than that partially due to eating healthier. ^^*

So what do you think of the luna look? I've got a hidden cresant moon I managed to put on my avi through creative uses of items. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:22 am
lurichan
I had an english teacher explain it to us that paraphrasing someone else's ideas that aren't common knowledge can be considered plagurizing. *nods*

DDR keeps track of my calories burned. rofl I've almost done a pound. -_-* I'm sad. Of course a pound is 3500 calories according to the internet, and my scale tells me I've lost more than that partially due to eating healthier. ^^*

So what do you think of the luna look? I've got a hidden cresant moon I managed to put on my avi through creative uses of items. ^_^

*nods* and also, if I did copy it in any way the markers would spell a rat as it's nothing like the essay I'm commenting on.

Wo! yay luri! well done 3nodding ......can I have those burnt off calories? thanks xd

Veery prettiful avi you have there 3nodding I'm wishing i had more gold to get the prettiful new items but th prices are just ridiculous. Maybe I'll donate and get some of the rares, old themfor a little while, the sell em. that's actually a good idea... if I could be bothered rofl  

Isobel Bellamy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:28 am
Isobel Bellamy
lurichan

*nods* and also, if I did copy it in any way the markers would spell a rat as it's nothing like the essay I'm commenting on.

Wo! yay luri! well done 3nodding ......can I have those burnt off calories? thanks xd

Veery prettiful avi you have there 3nodding I'm wishing i had more gold to get the prettiful new items but th prices are just ridiculous. Maybe I'll donate and get some of the rares, old themfor a little while, the sell em. that's actually a good idea... if I could be bothered rofl

You would have to catch me first to get the calories. *hobbles along* ....Wait.....crap!!! *hobbles more quickly*

I do that a lot with donation items. I donate, hold onto them, and then sell them when pricing is starting to get insane....or i just want a little extra gold. ^^* I'm debating if I want to get that skirt that goes with this top now that I have enough gold for it. I'm not too big on the huge bows on those skirts though....*shrug*

I have a ton of stuff in my inventory I could sell if I wanted more gold. I have about 430 items in my storage box... though over 100 of those are labu necklaces I've been getting off the market for super cheap. I give it about a year or two before they are worth around 500 each, and then I'll sell them off. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:36 am
*laughs* wahahaha! you don't stand a chance!! xd

Gah, only 200 words done, I need 750 xp gonk it doesn't sound much but I have a limited amount of BS left!

I think I might try that sometime, I'm really kicking myself that I didn't buy a katana when the pricing was low, its ridiculous how expensive they got so quickly, gold-whores overpricing stare

whoa o.O That being said, I've got a lot of stuff in my inventory for someone that only uses about 10 of her items rofl  

Isobel Bellamy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:37 am
19 more calories to go for that full poundage. 3nodding xd

Then I fall onto the floor and twitch for a while. sweatdrop  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2353 2354 2355 2356 2357 2358 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games