Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2353 2354 2355 2356 2357 2358 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Well... I certainly seem to have a specific range of preferred height for my dream guys, don't I? xd

At least it matches with my preference of wanting a guy who is taller than me (even when I'm wearing heels).

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:47 pm

User Image

He made his way through the bustling dining area, paying no attention to the various conversations around him. Upon looking up, he paused in his stepping when his gaze was captured by the vision sitting by herself at a table in the distance, smiling at him. After a moment of taking the sight of her in, he flashed a smile back before making his way over.
"Monsieur," she said as soon as he made it to her table.
"Madam," he replied, doing a subtle bow in response.
"I wasn't sure whether I would be able to catch you this evening or not."
"You were looking for me? Why didn't you let someone know, so they could come find me? I hope you weren't waiting too long."
"My dear," she replied. "If I had someone track you down, I would be cheated of seeing the look of surprise on your face." She lifted her glass and swirled the contents. "Not to mention, I wouldn't be able to taste this lovely wine."
He settled himself into a chair next to her and smiled. "I suppose that's true."
She reached over and readjusted his tie with her free hand causing his heart to flutter.
After a moment of recollecting his thoughts, he looked up at her, "So, what, pray tell, is a lovely lady such as yourself wanting with an old fool like me?"
"Don't speak of yourself that way. You are a fine gentleman and it's an honor to know you."
He smiled in response. She always did have a way of making him feel better, regardless of the thoughts that haunted his mind.
"I happened to be passing through and thought I would take advantage of the opportunity of being able to catch up with you," she continued. "I thought it would be a pleasant surprise for you."
"And it was," he assured her, taking her hand into his.

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:49 pm

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:00 pm

User Image User Image

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:13 pm

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:13 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:46 pm

alfredosauceee:
I have a question for all of my lovely Alfred Molina simps: When was the moment you realized that you were *probably* really attracted to Alfred Molina? And it was basically the starting point of your simping.

So, I first acknowledged what an attractive man Alfred was when I first saw him back in Spider-Man 2 (2004) and Chocolat (the film was released in 2000 but I didn't see it until later when my parents introduced me to it because of my newly found love for Johnny Depp after POTC [first film released in 2003]). At the time, having a celebrity crush was a new concept for me, so I didn't fully comprehend that the feelings I was having was something outside of a general appreciation for him being a good actor.

Forward a few years and Alfred starting popping up more and more in my film viewing experiences... but I still didn't fully realize who it was to make the connection that it was the same man from before (such as his character Pepperidge in Pink Panther 2). But there was still that subtle charm that was catching my subconscious attention.

I suppose it wasn't until No Way Home and finally looking into his other work that I am finally uncovering those feelings that have been hibernating all these years. I'm more aware of my emotions and feelings... and how to recognize them... and looking back at how I felt, I clearly had a thing for Molina. So... in a complicated response, back in the early 2000s and now.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:53 pm

User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:14 pm

User Image

Otto mumbled under his breath as he worked with the various pieces before him. One of his metallic tentacles whipped up picking up on a sound in the distance. He was too busy lost in his thoughts about his work to pay attention to any of the sounds going on around him. Not that it would have mattered anyway; the abandoned warehouse was always creaking and groaning as the sun and weather went through its motions outside. The tentacle flexed it's claws outwards a bit more in a defensive manner as the sound drew closer. The red light in the middle of the claw flickered as it took in the figure that stepped into the room as it relaxed it's claws into a closed position and lowered itself.
Father, she's here.
Otto's attention was finally pulled away from his work and he turned to look over his shoulder at who the mechanical arm was referring to. A young woman in a long-sleeved sweater and knee-length skirt over black tights and low-heeled boots was gazing at him.
"Otto?" inquired the lady.
A frown appeared on his face as he turned fulling to face her, his mechanical arms shifting accordingly and seemed to gaze curiously over his shoulders and around his arms.
"What are you doing here?"
"When there's a sudden reemergence of articles commenting on seeing a mechanical armed figure matching the description of the infamous Doctor Octopus, it's hard not to take notice," she replied, slowly stepping forward towards him. "Especially when it's been years since Doc Ock's supposed death."
He winced slightly in annoyance at the nickname the Daily Bugle had resulted in giving him. After all the years of being well-known for his scientific achievements, all of it was dashed for some silly gesture of trying to sell newspapers and add some literary action to combat against the Spider-Man fanatic stories.
"So... is this what our conversations have come to now?" she continued when he didn't respond. "Awkward silences?"
Otto shook his head before a wide smile appeared on his face.
"I am glad to see you, my dear. Truly I am," he finally replied. As he opened his arms in a gesture to ask for a hug, he acknowledged the mechanical arms had mirrored the gesture, and he seemed to recoil within himself at the thought. Would she want to still hug him now that he was a monster?
She closed the distance and wrapped her arms warmly around him. "As I am you."
Otto relaxed into her embrace, gently pulling her closer to her. The mechanical arms watched curiously as they embraced. After a moment, she finally stepped back from Otto and glanced around at them.
"And pleasure to meet all of you," she said towards them. She reached out towards one of them and the mechanical arm slowly inched forward to meet her hand. As soon as she touched the arm, she gave a fond caress of the metallic claw, as if petting the head of a dog.
The mechanical arms withdrew and turned to look at Otto.
We like her, Father.
Otto smiled at them before looking back at her.
"What?" she asked.
"They like you."
"Good. I hoped they would."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:21 pm

User Image

This line resonated with me so much. Sort of like how that Blue Clues guy's recent video caused nostalgic feelings for fans of the show. 'Cause I loved the character of Doc Ock backed when I saw Spider-Man 2. So, it was like... "Hey, I see you there, fan. Even after all these years, you still came back to see me."

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:25 pm

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:28 pm

User Image User Image
User Image User Image

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:32 pm

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:33 pm

User Image

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:34 pm

User Image

User Image

"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2353 2354 2355 2356 2357 2358 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games