Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2353 2354 2355 2356 2357 2358 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:16 pm
Vendui' Katana~ *sits down next to her and giggles*
I suppose that would depend on your definition of "terini'nestg"... *shakes his head* ... that is to say "interesting".

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:18 pm
*smiles at Ryzan* I haven't seen you in days, Ryzan! How have you been? TES is being nicer to you, isn't he?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:19 pm
Hm, is that so? -tilts her head and looks at him innocently- Perhaps I am too sexy for this dress then? -reaches behind her head to untie the straps-  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:21 pm
eek *chokes on his drink*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:23 pm
*glances over at Tes having a coughing fit in reaction to Dame then back at Katana, scratching his chin*
Gi ussta sweatdrop I suppose he is, rilu'oh at times I worry he is not prepared to give up women rolleyes

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:26 pm
rofl rofl rofl -dame burst out laughing- Oh man... rofl rofl rofl You should have -says through tears- seen your face, Tes! -beats the bar with her fist and keeps laughing- Oh man! rofl rofl rofl  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:27 pm
*looks over at TES and rolls her eyes* Pft, Ryzan...I would say as long as he doesn't touch, it should be okay. He IS staying with you and isn't trying to make excuses as to why he is.....so let him have his occasional nosebleeds every now and then. *she sips her drink while smirking at TES's choking fit*  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:29 pm
*comes into the bar, cape flapping dramatically behind him, but he breaks the mood when he reaches up to his mouth to cover a yawn* Ohayou sa. *he goes over to a corner of the bar and takes a seat and pulls out his sketchbook and gets to work*  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:36 pm
*sighs* I suppose you are right, Katana. I just find it concerning since he had always told me we could not be together because he liked women. I... *just then, he hears Kai and turns his head to glance at him, intending to just nod his head in acknowledgement, but when he sees him bare chested, he cannot help but stare* .... U... Usstan.... mamulen.... *stare*  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:40 pm
*glares at Dame*
ha... ha... stare

*takes a napkin and wipes his mouth and the counter in case he accidentally spit anything out in the process of coughing. When Kai enters, his eye twitches a bit*
... so I guess today is topless day... *eyes Dame and Katana then sips his drink*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:40 pm
Amy came into the bar with a soft sigh and then went to work behind the bar. "Anyone want anything?"

She had already set about making a Brandy Manhattan like Psyzapp usually enjoyed. Amy had liked it that first night, so she was going to have another.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:46 pm
-laughs- Aww, -hops off her stool, walks over to Tes and pats his cheek affectionately- Poor Tes. It was funny though. -winks at him and sits back down, leaning on the bar- Hey Amy, I'll have whatever Tes is having, it looks tasty. -snorts at the topless comment and feels Tes's eyes on her- Well, -looks at Kat- I suppose it couldn't hurt if we went topless, right, Kat? I have a really cute bra on today...and I'm sure this dress could tie around my waist into a cute little ensemble...-eyes Kat with a twinkle in her eye-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:47 pm
ThisEmptySoul
*glares at Dame*
ha... ha... stare

*takes a napkin and wipes his mouth and the counter in case he accidentally spit anything out in the process of coughing. When Kai enters, his eye twitches a bit*
... so I guess today is topless day... *eyes Dame and Katana then sips his drink*

*bursts out laughing* Topless? Are you KIDDING me? Wouldn't want you bleeding all over the bar, darlin'! wink Right, dame?  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:49 pm
*Walks into the Main Bar from her office mumbling to herself. She notices people in the bar and then grins as she has a seat at a stool at the end of it.*

Say Amethyst…could you make me a Manhattan, please? smile  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:49 pm
-almost falls off her stool she is laughing so hard at what Kat said at the same time as her- rofl OMG rofl Kat! rofl That was just hilarious!!!  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2353 2354 2355 2356 2357 2358 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games