Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2351 2352 2353 2354 2355 2356 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:24 pm
Nei1
(If you do that you'll be kicking yourself.)
(I know. I'm trying to make the money I need by selling the stuff on an account someone gave me when he quit Gaia)  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:46 pm
(I think I'll go for now. Heat headache. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. )  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:10 pm
*tired and aching, she comes in through the back of the bar, making sure the door locks securely behind her. Walking into her place, she picks up a note Flame left her on the foyer bombay chest. Cocking an eyebrow, she wonders how long he'll be gone on his trip and what exactly did Psyzapp drop off in her room? Shrugging, she kicks off her muddy boots, shrugs out of her bloody coat and takes off her sweaty mask. Dropping her things in a heap at the door, she pads across the living room and into the hallway to her room. Opening the door, she looks around for the surprise Psyzapp left her. Looking towards her bed, she sees a slight bulge moving softly. Pulling her blade out of it's sheath attached to the back of her bra, she silently creeps to the bed, not knowing exactly what to expect. She pulls up short within a couple of feet from her bed, recognizing the hair spilling across her pillows.

Chuckling, she shakes her head and unhooks her sheath from her bra, replacing the blade and setting it on the dresser. Just as she takes her hand away, she notes a pile of folded panties sitting on her dresser. Looking back at Saber, she can only imagine it had something to do with Razz. Walking towards her bathroom, she finishes undressing and takes a long hot steamy shower. Feeling as if a fifty pound weight has been lifted off her shoulders, she walks out of her bathroom and into her closet to find something to wear. Coming out, she sees Saber moving around, making up the bed. Smiling, she tells her to find whatever she can in the closet to wear and that she was going to make some lunch. After a while, she has the table set as Saber comes out wearing a cute little linen lounge set of hers.

Unintentionally, she cracks up laughing at how her clothes makes Saber look even shorter. Blushing profusely, Saber sits at the table just as Flame walks in. Glad that she'd thought of him when she cooked, she set a place for him and told him to join them. He grunted as he went to clean up, looking worse than she did from her latest job and all he did was recon. A few minutes later, he sat down to eat. Pouring up wine for the three of them, they ate, talked and didn't talk. Later, Flame went to the livingroom to watch some t.v. as her and Saber cleaned the kitchen, sipping wine and talking*  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:26 pm
((-pokes thread- Is anyone on?))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:32 pm
{{I just now signed on. Need to catch up and help the spouse get ready for work, though}}  
Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 6, 2, 1, 4 Total: 16 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:38 pm
((I'm here, but won't be much longer. Work's making me get up really early in the morning.))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:51 pm
(( gonk crying ))  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:02 pm
((Sorry... have to be there at 5, so I need to go to bed soon. stare ))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:04 pm
((lol, it's okay, Kits. smile -hugs- Have a good rest!))  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:06 pm
((*hugs* I'll try, but it's really too early for me to sleep. Have to try though. Good night.))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:13 pm
{{You know... no one ever really did take Katana out of the "recreation room" ninja }}  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:23 pm
((Pft, see if I ask ya'll for help again anytime soon! stare As far as I'm concerned, I left right behind Saber when Psyzapp let her out last night!!!! xp ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:29 pm
{{Well, maybe if you hadn't attached stipulations like "to my quarters", "safe", and "fully clothed", people would be more inclined to help rolleyes }}  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:30 pm
ThisEmptySoul
{{Well, maybe if you hadn't attached stipulations like "to my quarters", "safe", and "fully clothed", people would be more inclined to help rolleyes }}

((BITE ME, TES!!!!!! scream I said that for a reason! There's no telling where you would have dumped me! stressed ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:32 pm
{{PFT! As if he would've helped in the first place. The only reason he would've done anything was if you did leave off such stipulations so he could do whatever he wanted with your dead-linked body. stare }}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2351 2352 2353 2354 2355 2356 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games