Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
....:::!Post Your Artwork!:::.... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cookies?
  YAY!
  and milk?
View Results

metamonkey

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:33 pm
darknessazanangel
i made this design for my art show at my school^^
hope you guys like it
let me know what you guys think mrgreen
User Image

nice :] what program did you use? (if any?)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:03 pm
Hi redface I'm new here so I thought I'd start off in a thread that I liked most 3nodding everyone's artworks are amazing! Especially darknessazanangel's design!

Here is a small sketch of Haruka and Satori, just a rough line drawing using Paint; I got too bored of my computer science lecturer talking about matrices... so did a doodle instead xp

User Image

I'd love to get some tips with colouring and layering with CS2 and other programs. 3nodding  

theromanticapple

darknessazanangel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:33 pm
metamonkey
darknessazanangel
i made this design for my art show at my school^^
hope you guys like it
let me know what you guys think mrgreen
User Image

nice :] what program did you use? (if any?)

it was mostly done on Photoshop  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:35 pm
theromanticapple
Hi redface I'm new here so I thought I'd start off in a thread that I liked most 3nodding everyone's artworks are amazing! Especially darknessazanangel's design!

Here is a small sketch of Haruka and Satori, just a rough line drawing using Paint; I got too bored of my computer science lecturer talking about matrices... so did a doodle instead xp

User Image

I'd love to get some tips with colouring and layering with CS2 and other programs. 3nodding

wow!
that's really good consideing that you used the paint program
u must have used that program a lot.  

darknessazanangel

theromanticapple

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:55 am
darknessazanangel
wow!

sweatdrop believe it or not, i only started using it a few weeks ago... the school computers don't have photoshop or illustrator, which is a pain! i have paint on my laptop, but never used it. i've been too pampered by adobe whee

did you use brushes and the pen tool with your design? it's really great! i've been trying to look for some nice brushes that i can add to photoshop. i don't suppose you know of any good sites where i could download some off? razz  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:40 pm
theromanticapple
darknessazanangel
wow!

sweatdrop believe it or not, i only started using it a few weeks ago... the school computers don't have photoshop or illustrator, which is a pain! i have paint on my laptop, but never used it. i've been too pampered by adobe whee

did you use brushes and the pen tool with your design? it's really great! i've been trying to look for some nice brushes that i can add to photoshop. i don't suppose you know of any good sites where i could download some off? razz

i have a couple of photoshop magazines that i like to look at which also comes w/ a cd that have the tutorial files and that show you how to do what projects it show's in the magazine and comes w/ free fonts and brushes on the disc.
it's called Photoshop creative. it's a really good magazine that shows step by step prosses on how to touch up photos or ur own drawings or change stuff etc. plus some other cool interesting stuff.
idk where exactly to get the brushes... but check out this site if you like: pshopcreative.co.uk
if ur into digital art...lol mrgreen
u can also design ur own brushes on photoshop if you like too ^^.  

darknessazanangel

metamonkey

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:20 am
User Image

I need some ideas/advice on what else to put on the shoe. I feel like there's something missing. *This is just a rough draft btw.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:31 am
metamonkey
User Image

I need some ideas/advice on what else to put on the shoe. I feel like there's something missing. *This is just a rough draft btw.*

xD add some more designs on it that would make everyone who looks at it feel all dizzy or something. LoL something like optical art or illusional stuff. i don't know..this is just my opinion.  

J ii N G Y u L i

J ii N G Y u L i

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:45 am

These are some of my old drawings. I've improved alot now T^T but my printer is broken so i can't show off my artwork no more!! Well until i add in my new printer...

Avi Art for one of my friends
User Image

First Naruto drawing - aww yeah i messed up alot!
User Image

This drawing was from this year - it was for an art assignment and its based on DN Angel The Second Hand Of Time. T^T I made Freedert's hair look ugly!! x3 Thats Daisuke in the background with wings on him.
User Image

My second Sora drawing. I made the arms too long and the shoes should've been bigger..i don't know..what do you guys think? This drawing was gonna be a couple pic of Sora and Kairi but after finished drawing Sora i knew i was gonna mess up anyways so i though i shouldn't add her in.
oh yea I LOVE KINGDOM HEARTS TO DEATH!!! xD
User Image
[thats my chinese name on the KH title symbol]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:31 pm
▲nice drawings!!▲  

metamonkey

t o x i c l i p s t i c k

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:39 am
a painting and a sketch of a band tee I'm working on:

User Image

User Image

if you want more I have some more of my art in zee art arena. =D

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:41 am
I love that painting Toxic.

User Image
concept art for a comic.

User Image
User Image
User Image  

EnoughisEnoughisEnough

metamonkey

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:03 pm
▲▲ haha. chicken spirit... that's hecka random. cool sketches though. how long does an average sketch take??  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:12 am
leyli you have yourself a rockin style ^^
i totally dig it!
loove your figure drawin too  

Samsoonie

Angmar01

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:15 am
User Image  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff