Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply I'm Cleaning Out My Closet!
Cleaning Out This Closet! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 1107 1108 1109 1110 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx rolled 1 100-sided dice: 33 Total: 33 (1-100)

xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx

Playful Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:43 am
biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:57 am
floralsnow
Evil Sith Clone DD-57
floralsnow
Picks up the huge box in the corner and tries to put it outside. But because it's too heavy, the girl accidentally dropped the box and the contents of the box are revealed. Wait, aren't these action figures? Are these the ones posted on Jedibay?

I have no idea why he thought this place would be safe enough to keep them in until he sold them. The temptation to just break open the box and play with them is nearly unbearable.

I thought you stole them. The way you look at them during the announcements makes me feel like you want to say to Jason "Hey don't sell them, just give it to me"

redface Was it that noticeable? Yeah, I wanted them, but he's really determined to sell them so he can get that gift for that girl.  

Evil Sith Clone DD-57
Crew

Hilarious Genius

8,350 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Evil Sith Clone DD-57
Crew

Hilarious Genius

8,350 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:02 am
Felinophile
Evil Sith Clone DD-57

I have no idea why he thought this place would be safe enough to keep them in until he sold them. The temptation to just break open the box and play with them is nearly unbearable.

helps DD open the box, moves to a corner where no one will see and plays with him emotion_awesome

Well....I don't see why not, as long as we put them back.

"Avast ye scurves! Thar be five of ye what's needing to be keelhauled for ye had the nerve to wear a prettier dress than mine on today, of all days, my sweet sixteenth birthday! Prepare to meet cher makers, ya lubbers!"

floralsnow rolled 1 100-sided dice: 83 Total: 83 (1-100)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:06 am
Evil Sith Clone DD-57
floralsnow
Evil Sith Clone DD-57
floralsnow
Picks up the huge box in the corner and tries to put it outside. But because it's too heavy, the girl accidentally dropped the box and the contents of the box are revealed. Wait, aren't these action figures? Are these the ones posted on Jedibay?

I thought you stole them. The way you look at them during the announcements makes me feel like you want to say to Jason "Hey don't sell them, just give it to me"

redface Was it that noticeable? Yeah, I wanted them, but he's really determined to sell them so he can get that gift for that girl.

If you wanted them and you want to help your friend, why not buy them all or at least some of them? Surely you are rich. If not, maybe you can post as the real Darth Daddicus and do some evil job, like withdrawing some money from his bank account to buy those action figures. Just a suggestion wink  

floralsnow

Sweet Shoujo

15,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Felinophile rolled 1 100-sided dice: 49 Total: 49 (1-100)

Felinophile

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:38 pm
Evil Sith Clone DD-57
Felinophile
Evil Sith Clone DD-57

helps DD open the box, moves to a corner where no one will see and plays with him emotion_awesome

Well....I don't see why not, as long as we put them back.

"Avast ye scurves! Thar be five of ye what's needing to be keelhauled for ye had the nerve to wear a prettier dress than mine on today, of all days, my sweet sixteenth birthday! Prepare to meet cher makers, ya lubbers!"

rips dress off and kicks cake off the table  
Mistress Kationie rolled 1 100-sided dice: 42 Total: 42 (1-100)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:42 pm
ninja  

Mistress Kationie

Apocalyptic Tipper

20,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Moira 200
Happy _Tropical_Flower rolled 1 100-sided dice: 88 Total: 88 (1-100)

Happy _Tropical_Flower

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:56 pm
heart

Nia Phoenix rolled 1 100-sided dice: 80 Total: 80 (1-100)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:57 pm
dust broom in hand, Nia starts cleaning in the corner  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
Dana C Scott rolled 1 100-sided dice: 30 Total: 30 (1-100)

Dana C Scott

Celestial Shapeshifter

24,425 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:57 pm
Did I roll today?  
Dana C Scott generated a random number between 0 and 50 ... 2!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:04 pm
Bed time? Guess I'm the only Night Owl still hooting around.

Edit: Just meant to type. No idea why I did a number. >.<  

Dana C Scott

Celestial Shapeshifter

24,425 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
Dana C Scott rolled 1 100-sided dice: 42 Total: 42 (1-100)

Dana C Scott

Celestial Shapeshifter

24,425 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:06 pm
User Image

☞

Just remembered my to-do list. Wondering how I got done.

*spills a bucket of soapy water on the floor*

Good night! *runs away*

☜

User Image  
Zusu rolled 1 100-sided dice: 22 Total: 22 (1-100)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:32 pm
heart  

Zusu

Rheypunzel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 71 Total: 71 (1-100)

Rheypunzel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:26 am
Yohohoho~ heart

[edit] Woah i won~~ 71: Aquarium Mini Monsters Kokeshi Collectible emotion_kirakira  
Totally Inappropriate rolled 1 100-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-100)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:36 am
:nudges a few boxes with my foot:  

Totally Inappropriate

Evil Sith Clone DD-57
Crew

Hilarious Genius

8,350 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:43 am
floralsnow
Evil Sith Clone DD-57
floralsnow
Evil Sith Clone DD-57
floralsnow

If you wanted them and you want to help your friend, why not buy them all or at least some of them? Surely you are rich. If not, maybe you can post as the real Darth Daddicus and do some evil job, like withdrawing some money from his bank account to buy those action figures. Just a suggestion wink

Me; rich? Nope. All I got is there here closet full of other people's stuff. And I'm not brave enough to go through with a full-on impersonation of Darth Daddicus. I'll wait until I can do something to prove my worthiness before I risk exposing myself to him.  
I'm Cleaning Out My Closet!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 1107 1108 1109 1110 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games