Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sylvie Windren

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:53 am

Ume smiles at Kamalia. "That's good to know", she laughs. "Thanks."

Ume sees Rayne and waves with a smile. "I have been very good. The summer was fun but it's great to be back! How about you?"
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:26 am

User Image

Smiles and nods head for a moment.
Anytime. Tilts head. Are ya'll going to join in and fight the Runaway Giants?

(Sonas you may want to edit you post a few back to the green font hon.)

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:20 pm

Endria had walked out of the common room after professor Aurora but after a few halls she had lost track of her and had went to the great hall taking a longer path.When she got there Professor Aurora was already there,there were also a lot of other students most of them Slytherings and barely any Ravenclaws and Hufflepufs.Endria walks to the Gryffindor side and waves at everyone in the other side of the hall,"Hello,what have I missed?"Endria said when she got to the table.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:06 pm

❤ ▍▍ █ ██ ████████ Leonette 'Leo' Marylin Petronella ❤ Half-blood ❤ 12-years-old ❤ Gryffindor ❤ First year ❤ Willow, 10 ½", phoenix feather ❤ Brighteyes, gray kitten ████████ ██ █ ▍▍❤

❤ ▍▍ █ ██ ████████████████████████████ ██ █ ▍▍❤
All of this attention overwhelmed Leonette as she spotted two more Slytherin girls and a Hufflepuff glance at her. The Ravenclaw girl was walking towards Leo's table, and Professor Aurora was introducing her just as she finished talking about her clothing for Spirit Week. "It's lovely to meet you, Lyra," Leo declared with her hand outstretch and a soft smile gracing her lips. "I'm doing alright I guess, but it's all very ... new to me I suppose."

After a few house elves trickled in, another Gryffindor entered the Great Hall at last. Leonette greeted the girl warmly, "it's nice to finally see another Gryffindor in here," she smiled, "I was getting a bit lonely earlier, but thankfully Professor Aurora has introduced me to some lovely people."
❤ ▍▍ █ ██ █████████████████████████████ ██ █ ▍▍❤

xOmishu_uhsimOx

9,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Junior 100

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:21 pm

"I can imagine,I haven't seen many Gryffindors in my way.Anyways,hello I'm Endria,you are...?" Endria said to the new girl.She looked around and though there were a lot of students she noticed there weren't as much as usual.SHe turned back and asked to no one in concrete"So how was your summer?"
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:46 pm

((Feel's very silly for font blopper, fixed....thank you))
Sonas smiles as the great hall begins to fill up.
Turning to Kamilla "I'd thought about it but I'm not sure yet." Chasing giants isn't something she'd usally do.

Nite of Storms

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:52 pm

Bruce walked around the Great Hall. "Wow."
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:27 pm

████████ ██ █ ▍▍❤

{@Endria, I'm waiting for a reply from Lyra before I reply to yours}

{@B-A-Y-F-C: you're sorted now so you need to post in Hufflepuff colors! shades of oranges and bolded black :3 otherwise you can lose points from your house! :C}

❤ ▍▍ █ ██ ████████

xOmishu_uhsimOx

9,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:30 pm

xOmishu_uhsimOx
████████ ██ █ ▍▍❤

{@Endria, I'm waiting for a reply from Lyra before I reply to yours}

{@B-A-Y-F-C: you're sorted now so you need to post in Hufflepuff colors! shades of oranges and bolded black :3 otherwise you can lost points from your house! :C}

❤ ▍▍ █ ██ ████████

Five points to Gryffindor because of Leonette's friendly reminder to a member of Hufflepuff House.
Five points to Slytherin for Kamalia's friendly reminder to a new first year.

(IceeWitch)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:57 pm

User Image
*Professor Aurora jumped in before Leo could answer.* "This is Leo. Leo this is Endria, as she said. She's the Deputy Head of Gryffindor. Oh, It's Monday! I'll be right back." *Tina ran up to her Chamber and quickly changed into her Fire outfit and ran back into the Great Hall.*

User Image
"Well, what do you think? Do you like my outfit?"

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:26 am

[[Sorry Omi. sweatdrop My computer was being spastic earlier and I couldn't do ANYTHING. That's why it's taken me so long to reply.]]

"Nice to meet you too." Lyra shakes Leo's hand, returning the smile. "That's to be expected. I'm glad you're doing ok though. Everyone here is very friendly, so just ask if you have any questions."

Lyra looks around the hall, waving back to Amber, and then spotting Endria approaching. "Hello Endria. You haven't missed much. Everyone is still arriving." Lyra's sentence trails off at the end as Professor Aurora suddenly runs off. Lyra stares at the doors for a second, confused, then turns back to the other two.

She decides to answer Endria's question that was apparently directed at nobody. "My summer wasn't too bad. I visited my relatives down in Kent (southeast England) for a few weeks, but nothing interesting other than that. What about your summer?" Lyra asks, directing the question at both Endria and Leo.

Lyra jumps as Professor Aurora appears at the table again. "Where did..." She realizes the Professor is now wearing a startling red outfit with her hair seemingly on fire. "Oh. Fire day. I love your outfit, Professor."
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:36 am

User Image

Monday has arrived and Ume is all dressed up for Fire day! Though she has no fire in her ensemble, she thinks the colors work wonderfully for fire and the oncoming fall season. She smiles triumphantly, having thought she would never find anything to wear.

She swishes her temporary tail happily.

Sylvie Windren

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:59 pm

"Wow, that's an awesome outfit, Ume! Kitty jumped when the castle shook. "Uh-oh. That's Twinkle Toes outside the window, isn't- Protego Totalum!" The spell protected people from the glass falling from the broken windows. "Looks like the Slytherins have been having some bad luck. Have you tried to fight the giant, Ume?"
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:32 pm

User Image"Thanks Kitty!" Ume smiles for a moment. "Oh no! I haven't..I've been so busy figuring out what to wear I haven't tried helping out with the giant yet!"

Sylvie Windren

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:07 pm

User Image
"Thank you Lyra. Nice outfit Ume and Leo."
(Leo, you don't have to dress up your avi like that. I mean to say, you can if you can afford expencive items but, you are allowed to use tektek for this.)
"Oh, thanks for that Kitty. I didn't even notice the hit to the castle. We is my head (it's on my outfits, lol)?! How are you Kitty?"
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games