Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Akihiko hesitated, his blue eyes focused on the cigarette between his fingers.

"You don't have to stay with me, Michi-kun. I'll be fine." he smirked slightly, looking to the man who was driving. "I just need you to work your magic on my bruises, then you're free to pack and sleep and whatever else you want to do until our 8AM meeting time."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:37 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

Michi didn't like the hesitation he saw in Akihiko's face. It made him wonder what the man was thinking. So for a moment he sat there and then said. "You know, it would be easier if we stopped at my place first. It's closer to us right now, and...well then if the bruises are bad I'd have more time to help you out. If you don't mind me sleeping at your place for the night. It also means we get to Ohayou in the morning at the same time."

This plan seemed a bit more reasonable at least time wise. He'd still not get enough sleep but lately he'd been so busy with Akihiko, sleep had been very slight anyway.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:41 pm

Sighing, Narcissus's blue eyes focused on the window, watching as lights from passing cars traveled by. "What part of 'I'll be fine' do you not understand?" the musician asked before laughing softly. "You worry too much, Michi-kun... What do you think I'll do, hmm? I'm drunk. I plan on passing out as soon as my head hits a pillow."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:50 pm
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"Alright...Alright. As long as you'll be fine." he answered and then said, "Lets go to my place then, I'll look at your bruise there, then send you on your way. Just get some sleep when you get home and if you need me, don't be afraid to call."

If Akihiko was willing they'd end up driving toward his apartment but when they turned a corner there were a 3 vans parked outside the apartment complex. Two different news channel logos stamped on the outside of a couple of them. Outside the truck was a couple of people with cameras.

"Wonder what's going on?" Michi thought out loud as he peered out the window.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:04 pm

It sounded like a good idea...
He'd just have his bodyguards drive him home...
He'd pack a few things, then fall asleep.

At least until something else happened that Akihiko hadn't expected.

"Shimatta!" Narcissus sat up straighter, almost coughing as he pulled the cigarette from his lips. "Turn the corner! NOW!"

If the media saw Akihiko going to Tanaka's place, they'd never hear the end of the rumors.
Plus... if they somehow realized that they were going on vacation.

"Look, I'll personally buy you a new wardrobe in Hawaii, Michi-kun. But we can not go back to your apartment. Not now. The entire damn paparazzi are camped outside and if they see you... well... lets just say that our vacation plans will be shot to hell."

Even as he said this, the limo driver was turning, going down a side street and heading toward Akihiko's place.
Hopefully, there wouldn't be paparazzi outside his own door...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:15 pm
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

The driver of the limo took the next street almost instinctively and fortunately it was dark so the limo wasn't seen right away. But Akihiko would be able to tell by the woman he could catch a glimpse of standing in front of the apartment that it was an Entertainment News reporter. One he had an interview with. She was pointing to the apartment upstairs...Michi's place.

"What's going on, Akihiko?" he looked back as they moved away from the scene. "Ok..Ok I guess I am getting a new wardrobe. What happened?"

...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:19 pm

Sighing, Akihiko leaned back in the seat. "Me being drunk happened..." he replied, mentally cursing himself. "We sang together. That's what happened. It's probably all over the news now... and they're standing outside your door just begging to know why and how and all sorts of other meaningless petty questions..." he sighed again before looking over to Michi. "Sorry... looks like you're stuck with me tonight. You can borrow something of mine tomorrow for the plane ride, then we'll go shopping in Hawaii. There's bound to be a few fashion friendly stores in Honolulu."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:24 pm
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

"I'd be happy to look after our baby." Hayato said offhandedly, referring to he and Shou having a pet.
And...perhaps more. Someday. If he had his way, perhaps.
After all...he had been told he would be a good father. That did get his gears turning quite a bit. There were options...someday.

The more Jun thought about it, though, the wider his smile became. Finally, he sat there, just chuckling to himself. Shou had to think he was completely mad by now.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:30 pm
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"You mean it's because of....oh crap. Maybe they'll be gone by the time we get back?" Michi answered when his phone rang. It was his mother.

"Michi, we've got reporters outside our house. What's going on? They want to talk to me about you. I'm not sure what they want." said Michi's mother on the other end of the line.

"Mom, don't tell them anything and don't let them into the house. They'll try to get you to tell you all sorts of things about me. Please mom. Don't talk to them." Michi asked with a bit of desperation in his voice.

"Ok I won't let them in but I need to go to work in the morning." she replied and grumbled a bit in the phone. "This is really annoying, Michi."

Michi looked over at Akihiko and whispered, "They are at my Mom's house too." Now this had become a small mess. He hadn't realized the power and desire of the media until now.

The car kept rolling down the streets finally hitting the highway getting closer to Akihiko's home.

...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:36 pm

Without asking permission, Akihiko snatched Michi's phone and put it up to his ear. "Tanaka-san? This is Narcissus. I'm afraid it's my fault really. Though, if you must know, your son has a wonderful singing voice and he's been hired by Ohayou for his vocal talents. This would explain why the paparazzi and the media is so anxious for information on your son. I am quite sorry about this... afraid I was a bit drunk and announced it to a crowd of fans..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:44 pm
User Image

"The cheese...ah, the cheese..." Nezumi seemed to be reminiscing, "It was at a French event, six years ago. I'll never forget it. Bleu cheese, Camembert cheese, Cheddar, Gouda, Swiss, Havarti, Dill, Broccio, Colby, Monterrey Jack....so many cheeses, as far as they eye could see! I was in the area on business, but I couldn't help but stop at the cheese expo. I'll let you in on a little secret...cheese is my favorite food. I have it imported all the time. It's soooooooo yummy!"
In his excitement talking about cheese, the manager began to blush pink in the cheeks, an adorable smile working its way to his face, his hands pressed together beneath his chin.

It was certainly a side of the man nobody had seen before.

"Mm? Oh yes, lucky indeed. Tanaka-san will surely be very happy when I tell him that...." and his words faded away as the television came on and he witnesses the antics of Narcissus.

"Well...it will all work out. I've totally got this." the mouse leaned back in his seat, arms crossed and nose twitching.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:54 pm
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Narcissus-san? So that's what's going on. You're drunk. You best not be driving. Wait! He got hired by Ohayou for singing? I thought he got hired to be a physical therapist." She seemed a little confused by the whole matter for a moment, however, she was coming to grips with it pretty fast.

There was knocking at her door again and she let out a holler covering the phone, "I'm busy!"

Once she uncovered the phone she finaly said, "I should be very cranky at you about this because I can't even go outside without them asking me questions. However, I am sure it will pass as long as I don't go out side and...mm...give them a talking to. But now to the real matter, Narcissus-san since you're responsible for this please take care of my boy. Because this is very troublesome. He has a future as a physical therapist but I don't know if he can sing. I don't want him all dreamy eyed and poor."

She wasn't impolite or as rough as Michi described her but it was probably because she was on the phone with Narcissus rather than Michi. However, she was a bit to the point, she wanted her son to be successful and not worrying about how to make ends meet in the current economy.

Michi was bitting his nails as Narcissus spoke with his mom. He expected that she's be down his throat but he hadn't heard the ax fall yet.

...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:58 pm

Narcissus couldn't help but laugh, obviously amused by what the woman was saying. "Well yes, he does have quite the knack for physical therapy. Magic fingers I'd like to say... but his voice has a knack as well. Besides, he looks damn fine in a tailor made suit. Michi-kun just needs to work on his stage presence. He sang a couple duets with me tonight... and I must say his voice is better than many I've heard lately. He's got the potential to be almost, if not as, successful as myself."

He was telling Michi's mother the truth.
She deserved it after all.
Plus, Akihiko knew, that Michi would probably sugar coat it all for his mother and be too humble to compliment his own talents.

"You haven't a thing to worry about, Tanaka-san. Michi-kun's in good hands. I guarantee it."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:02 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou and Hamu both thought that Jun was a little 'mad' but neither one of them would admit that to the other. They just looked at Jun and wondered what went on in his head.

Meanwhile Shou quieted some as he looked out the window as Ohayou loomed in sight. "I rarely know what to think when I come to other studios. Sometimes they make me uncomfortable...but today, I'm actually not feeling that about Ohayou. Today I'm meeting a friend there."

Hamu sighed but he didn't comment. Instead, he turned and looked at the driver. "Park in the garage. I'll send a text to everyone and tell them we're here."

With that Hamu sent the text:

We are in the Ohayou garage on level 1 a by the guard shack. No reporters in site. The time is 7:55.

(Will hold on the posts for Shou until Michi and Narcissus catch up.)

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:17 pm
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"Michi was a shy boy in school so I'm not surprised. He sang with you on stage? You must have some effect on him. He's not an introvert but I never would have thought he'd be willing to get up and do a performance. Yes, well his clients they all give him good comments. I'm very proud of him. But still, a star? Well I hope he has potential and I'm glad he's in good hands. Nice clothes are fine but he has to be able to afford it. Ever since he left home I've worried."

She obviously cared deeply for her son and wanted the best for him even if she was a bit strong willed and had a temper. Those reporters might have a piece of her mind later. "I'm glad to hear that he is doing well though. He doesn't talk about his work too much. He's really a quiet boy at home."

Michi seemed a bit ansty when he saw that Narcissus was actually having a conversation with his mom. And he was telling her all about what was going on too. And being NICE about it all. This was a rare moment indeed but Michi was amazed he was doing it.

...Dark Star.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games