Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko (romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:42 am
xI Azumi Ix
Azumi pulled away and sobbed happily.

Sam took the ring from Azumi and put it on. "Let's go to your father and tell him... just in case."  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:46 am
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
She buried her head against his chest

Gorge smiled as he lifted Emi's head and kissed her.

She blushed

Gorge went to the television to see what was on and flipped the channel to the Simpsons.

Seh looked at the TV tilted head she wondered wht this magical box was

"Emi this is your next lesson television programing... come sit next to me."  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:47 am
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
She buried her head against his chest

Gorge smiled as he lifted Emi's head and kissed her.

She blushed

Gorge went to the television to see what was on and flipped the channel to the Simpsons.

"alright" Seh sat next to him  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:58 am
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

She blushed

"As you can see there are little people in the television... they are really drawings put together in a motion sequence put together with music and vocals. Some shows have real people in them they are called live action."  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 12:00 pm
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

She blushed

"As you can see there are little people in the television... they are really drawings put together in a motion sequence put together with music and vocals. Some shows have real people in them they are called live action."

"ohhh that is so cool" Seh smiled looking at it "so the little people are nto magically in the box it is not a portal  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 12:11 pm
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"ohhh that is so cool" Seh smiled looking at it "so the little people are nto magically in the box it is not a portal

"Nope... That's pretty cute..."  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 12:11 pm
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

Whats cute  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 12:13 pm
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

Whats cute

"What you said."  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 12:16 pm
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix

Sam took the ring from Azumi and put it on. "Let's go to your father and tell him... just in case."

Azumi nodded and tugged Sam towards the direction on the throne room.
"dad...." She said to a cloaked figure sitting on a black winged chair.
"Azumi...." The man said.
"id like you to meet my girlfriend and fiance Sam, ive come for your blessing..." She asked quietly.
"azumi, now's not the time to question your sexuality. just because you are reluctant to marry doesnt mean you have to go and find the first willing person you can, no matter of gender..." the man sighed.
"but father, i love sam and im marrying her no matter what, with or without your blessing!" she snarled and the man looked shocked by her outburst,
"i dont know what to say azumi...." he said sternly.
"im not sure at all what to do..." the man stood up and began to pace silently. He almost seemed to hover off the floor making his steps seem ghostlike and glidey.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 12:22 pm
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix

"id like you to meet my girlfriend and fiance Sam, ive come for your blessing..." She asked quietly.
"azumi, now's not the time to question your sexuality. just because you are reluctant to marry doesnt mean you have to go and find the first willing person you can, no matter of gender..." the man sighed.
"but father, i love sam and im marrying her no matter what, with or without your blessing!" she snarled and the man looked shocked by her outburst,
"im not sure at all what to do..." the man stood up and began to pace silently. He almost seemed to hover off the floor making his steps seem ghostlike and glidey.

Sam looked at the man and squinted. "Sir... my mother is your good friend Madame Blackcrest." Sam smiled "It's me Sam."  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 12:58 pm
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix

Sam looked at the man and squinted. "Sir... my mother is your good friend Madame Blackcrest." Sam smiled "It's me Sam."

"blackcrest.....blackcrest...oh yes!" He said looking up at them with blood red eyes.
"your castle burned down a few years ago wasnt it?" He asked studying sam.
"you were such a cute little girl, i miss that long golden hair of yours though..." he said looking at her again.
"but azumi, a girl?! What were you thinking, i thought you were straight!" He yelled at her.
"i was untill i met sam, I felt attracted towards her, isnt that natural?" She asked confused.
"yes, but up till now you've always chased boys!" He stammered.
"yes, i still do but im also a perverted skirt chaser too," she grinned.
"i fell the slight urge to wish that you were a boy right now." he murmured
"thank you, but im in love with sam..." she growled.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:07 pm
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix

"blackcrest.....blackcrest...oh yes!" He said looking up at them with blood red eyes.
"you were such a cute little girl, i miss that long golden hair of yours though..." he said looking at her again.
"but azumi, a girl?! What were you thinking, i thought you were straight!" He yelled at her.
"i was untill i met sam, I felt attracted towards her, isnt that natural?" She asked confused.

"It seems you must must chose Sae, his brother or me... you reject the frist two the most that will happen is they will hate whom ever marries Azumi. I on the other hand will do something... I will put the person who gets Azumi in my dungeon then claim Azumi as my own... You know I'll do it." Sams hair grew and turned golden.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:17 pm
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix

"It seems you must must chose Sae, his brother or me... you reject the frist two the most that will happen is they will hate whom ever marries Azumi. I on the other hand will do something... I will put the person who gets Azumi in my dungeon then claim Azumi as my own... You know I'll do it." Sams hair grew and turned golden.

"they wont bother with me, they love teh women" She laughed tossing her own hair about.
"Mm....fine....but dont blame me if azumi begins to distance herself from you...I dont even know my own daughter anymore..." Azumi's father said turning away,
"you may leave" He said and azumi turned to go.
"sam...keep your hair long it looks sexy..." she purred walking out the door.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:20 pm
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix

"they wont bother with me, they love teh women" She laughed tossing her own hair about.
"Mm....fine....but dont blame me if azumi begins to distance herself from you...I dont even know my own daughter anymore..." Azumi's father said turning away,

"Thank you Azumi... Should we tell Lillie?" Sam followed Azumi.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:01 pm
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix

"Thank you Azumi... Should we tell Lillie?" Sam followed Azumi.

"nah she wont care, she doesnt even know Sae's her father, thats were she gets her blonde hair from." Azumi laughed sashaying out.
"wow, slow down there my feisty kitty kat," a boy laughed,
"kai. hey!" she giggled hugging him.
"hey azumi," she aptted her head and laughed again.
"how are you?" she asked.
"fine, so who's this?" He asked looking at Sam.  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games