Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2345 2346 2347 2348 2349 2350 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:43 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
You know you're a nerd when your day starts off with getting the new monitor out of the car, putting some MORE RAM into your sister's computer, adding another Blue LED Fan to your computer to look spiffier and be colder, and then you check the prices of 500GB Hard Drives dreaming of owning one.

Anyone want to contribue 5,000$ USD to the Marek Wants a Laptop Foundation?

What would that make someone who carries a laptop powered by a car battery, using a a one terrabyte external harddrive?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:39 am
Anyone want to contribute thier innocence/soul/hard earned cash/pocket lint/broken shiny things/sharp objects/unwanted siblings/FBI coverups/US patents/more random crap to the Tinosku's Human Sized Hampster ball foundation? o.o;

Tis for a good cause.  

Tinosku

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:48 am
Tinosku
Anyone want to contribute thier innocence/soul/hard earned cash/pocket lint/broken shiny things/sharp objects/unwanted siblings/FBI coverups/US patents/more random crap to the Tinosku's Human Sized Hampster ball foundation? o.o;

Tis for a good cause.

I would, but sadly I lost all of my pocket lint and I owe my neighbor a whole wallet's worth of broken shiny things sad  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:53 am
Dead Ed
Tinosku

Tis for a good cause.

I would, but sadly I lost all of my pocket lint and I owe my neighbor a whole wallet's worth of broken shiny things sad

Your mom is spring cleaning and you broke the neighbor's window playing tennis with lugnuts?  

Tinosku

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:05 am
Tinosku
Dead Ed
Tinosku

Tis for a good cause.

Your mom is spring cleaning and you broke the neighbor's window playing tennis with lugnuts?

Yes, that's pretty much how it went down... and I sent all unwanted siblings into Military school so I have none of those to give either...
sorry  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:15 am
Dead Ed
Tinosku
Dead Ed
Tinosku

Tis for a good cause.

Yes, that's pretty much how it went down... and I sent all unwanted siblings into Military school so I have none of those to give either...
sorry

Nice. <_<  

Tinosku

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:25 am
Tinosku
Dead Ed
Tinosku
Dead Ed
Tinosku

Tis for a good cause.

sorry

Nice. <_<

BUT! I think I may have a few FBI coverups in store for you... *hands you OJ Simpson's other glove* I hope you like smile  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:10 am
zz1000zz
Macabre_Cogitation
You know you're a nerd when your day starts off with getting the new monitor out of the car, putting some MORE RAM into your sister's computer, adding another Blue LED Fan to your computer to look spiffier and be colder, and then you check the prices of 500GB Hard Drives dreaming of owning one.

Anyone want to contribue 5,000$ USD to the Marek Wants a Laptop Foundation?

What would that make someone who carries a laptop powered by a car battery, using a a one terrabyte external harddrive?

Actually, no, one of the top laptops on the market with 400GB of storage built in.....it really only costs 4,800$, but an extra 200$ is nice and even.

And car batteries are to heavy, I would actually convert the top lid to solar powering.
HORRAY FOR NEW MONITORS ^_^ Just got one from my Step-Dad's work. They were moving buildings and got flat panel monitors, so they gave me an older flat screen CRT. Which is actually nice and supports 1600 x 1024 resolution, which is what I like a lot. I wish it would go up to the 1200 mark, but alas, can't complain for free you know.

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:07 am
Rellik San

But army of darkness is meant to be bad and cheesy, you are meant to laugh at it. smile Besides its a classic.

Yeah.. but my ex actually got mad at me for ripping on it, thinking it was one of the great classics of B movies... blah blah blah. -_-* He actually thought the main character was cool instead of a sexist b*****d.
You know it's bad when you're routing for the zombies and what not to take him out.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:57 pm
Darkness Is My Life's Blood

Aw Luri all will be better in the end

Light Is My Deaths Curse

Dante Omura

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:59 pm
lurichan

You know it's bad when you're routing for the zombies and what not to take him out.

.... I root for the zombies anyway, its more fun that way xd  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:26 pm
Isobel Bellamy
lurichan

.... I root for the zombies anyway, its more fun that way xd

Until those zombies you are rooting for happen to be your friends and attack you.
Then it's more yelling and buckshot flying all over the place.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

[[The Fallen Sheep]]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:30 pm
heart
Just got my pass to MetroCon.
A little bit hyper. =]]]]]]]]]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:33 pm
[[The Fallen Sheep]]
heart

MetroCon?

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

[[The Fallen Sheep]]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:34 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
[[The Fallen Sheep]]
heart

MetroCon?

An anime convention in Tampa. heart
Biggest one in Florida. =]
Sorry, a bit of a nerd. crying  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2345 2346 2347 2348 2349 2350 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games