Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2344 2345 2346 2347 2348 2349 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:31 pm
Rellik San
What about this one, one of personal favourites. "The Nike knock off society."
xd

@ luri, ah, but you were one, it stay with you, it does rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:33 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San
xd

The more years that pass, the less it feels like I ever went to school at all. sweatdrop  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:34 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San
xd

Aye I was also once one of the great unwashed. (sounds like a Lovecraftian creation lol.)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:36 pm
Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San
xd

Aye I was also once one of the great unwashed. (sounds like a Lovecraftian creation lol.)

Ugh...... talk2hand That thought alone makes me sick to my stomach right now.
Then again a lot of things do. I just recently watched "The Audition"....  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:39 pm
lurichan
Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San
xd

I like that term, its so apt rofl

Hm, the audition, I believe I may have heard of this.... japanese/asian film where girl tortures pervy man?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:41 pm
lurichan
Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San
xd

Hahaha that film is almost as funny as Ichi the Killer.

And yes Isobel, thats the one.  

Rellik San
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:43 pm
Isobel Bellamy

Hm, the audition, I believe I may have heard of this.... japanese/asian film where girl tortures pervy man?

Actually it's about a guy who is widowed. He decides he wants to get back into the dating pool again, but he's not sure enough of himself to do it normally, so his co-worker sets up an audition for a part in a movie and they interview a whole bunch of people for a part which is really so that he can find someone he is interested in. He ends up dating a complete nut job.....even though his friend warns him against it because of a bad feeling. She is hung up on people loving her and abosolutly no one else, so when she found out he has a son, she drugs him and tortures him... I spent some time looking away due to the involvement of needles.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:46 pm
lurichan
Isobel Bellamy

Actually it's about a guy who is widowed. He decides he wants to get back into the dating pool again, but he's not sure enough of himself to do it normally, so his co-worker sets up an audition for a part in a movie and they interview a whole bunch of people for a part which is really so that he can find someone he is interested in. He ends up dating a complete nut job.....even though his friend warns him against it because of a bad feeling. She is hung up on people loving her and abosolutly no one else, so when she found out he has a son, she drugs him and tortures him... I spent some time looking away due to the involvement of needles.
]ahh, yes, that's the one. I remember seeing the needles and screaming "turn it off!!!!" ...i don't like needles much  

Isobel Bellamy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:48 pm
Isobel Bellamy
lurichan
Isobel Bellamy

]ahh, yes, that's the one. I remember seeing the needles and screaming "turn it off!!!!" ...i don't like needles much

I spent the better portion of the last part looking away at random people or covering my face partially with a wand.
Yeah, I work a sailor moon-ish wig and brought a wand with me today.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:57 pm
lurichan

I spent the better portion of the last part looking away at random people or covering my face partially with a wand.

I don't get it, I can laugh heartily (no pun intended) to violent slasher films, yet, introduce a needle and I start screaming in horror, odd

Lol, seems perfectly normal to me XD  

Isobel Bellamy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:59 pm
Isobel Bellamy
lurichan

I don't get it, I can laugh heartily (no pun intended) to violent slasher films, yet, introduce a needle and I start screaming in horror, odd

*lol* Some of the obviously blood and gore ones are so poorly put together as to end up being easy to pick on. Like Army of Darkness serves no purpose to me other than to be the subject of scorn and ridicule...but add too many elements of realism and I can't figure out how the special effect was done (or add needles to anything) and I flinch away. -_-*

I'm glad my antics are considered part of the norm now.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:00 pm
I'm going to get going. *waves*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:07 pm
lurichan
Isobel Bellamy
lurichan

*lol* Some of the obviously blood and gore ones are so poorly put together as to end up being easy to pick on. Like Army of Darkness serves no purpose to me other than to be the subject of scorn and ridicule...but add too many elements of realism and I can't figure out how the special effect was done (or add needles to anything) and I flinch away. -_-*

I'm glad my antics are considered part of the norm now.

But army of darkness is meant to be bad and cheesy, you are meant to laugh at it. smile Besides its a classic.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:52 pm
Darkness Is My Life's Blood

Hello everybody!

Light Is My Deaths Curse

Dante Omura

Wanderer Ganglari

Gracious Seeker

7,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:03 pm
Hi Ruler.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2344 2345 2346 2347 2348 2349 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games