Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2344 2345 2346 2347 2348 2349 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:22 pm

rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
Mizu!!! -looks around and spots hevlaska- eekkk!!!

shh hevalaska i have come to report on a innocence that has turn into particles i need you the restore it..*hevalaska:yes..*her hands glow on cat and takes the particle innocence and puts it in her body to restore* synch rate 1%* that is all..* takes cat and teleports to main hall*
1%....-goes to the training room and presses a hidden button then goes to the center of the room- begin...-lotsa things start attacking her while boobytraps try to hit her-
CopyCat activate!! -doesn't work and get smashed against the wall- eh...-wipes the blood of her mounth- again!!! -the room starts attacking her again-Mizu i don't need rest!!!

fine then if u are not going to listen have a physical training with mme cause booby traps arent right now the things u need to be avoiding akuma is what u need to aviod
..mew...-comes to her- fine...
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:24 pm

D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
Mizu!!! -looks around and spots hevlaska- eekkk!!!

shh hevalaska i have come to report on a innocence that has turn into particles i need you the restore it..*hevalaska:yes..*her hands glow on cat and takes the particle innocence and puts it in her body to restore* synch rate 1%* that is all..* takes cat and teleports to main hall*
1%....-goes to the training room and presses a hidden button then goes to the center of the room- begin...-lotsa things start attacking her while boobytraps try to hit her-
CopyCat activate!! -doesn't work and get smashed against the wall- eh...-wipes the blood of her mounth- again!!! -the room starts attacking her again-Mizu i don't need rest!!!

fine then if u are not going to listen have a physical training with mme cause booby traps arent right now the things u need to be avoiding akuma is what u need to aviod

good girl now only physical attacks no powers for me so only ur body meaning ur fists and legs arms feet what ever you use during aphysical battle * walks to the other side of the room*

Tarouchoo

Raycross44
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:24 pm

*lots of gun shots and explosions happen on the roof*
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:25 pm

rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
D_Cat-Exorcist

good girl now only physical attacks no powers for me so only ur body meaning ur fists and legs arms feet what ever you use during aphysical battle * walks to the other side of the room*
kinda difficult if I can't activate my innocence...
okay but don't hold back -gets ready-

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Everlasting Tragedy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:29 pm

exorcist-sama91
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
*lies down at couch and is completely bored*

Basilisk: hi there,
hi...(what kind of Basilisk?)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:30 pm

generalcross44
*runs up to roof* what the hell is happening? do you want the house to be destoryed ?!

Everlasting Tragedy

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:31 pm

D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
D_Cat-Exorcist

okay *runs towards her then disappears around her and makes it look like there are tons of me*
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:31 pm

Exorcist Miranda Lotto
exorcist-sama91
Exorcist Miranda Lotto

Basilisk: missss miranda...(like the one from harry potter^^)

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:32 pm

rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

okay *runs towards her then disappears around her and makes it look like there are tons of me*
-calmly sits on the ground, closes her eyes and spreads her ears-
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:34 pm

exorcist-sama91
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
exorcist-sama91
Exorcist Miranda Lotto

(hm nice^^)ah basilisk^^ what do you think about the idea of a snakeleather purse? with your skin we could make lots of and sell them for good money ^^ hm what about it?*gets red shine in the eyes*

Everlasting Tragedy

Raycross44
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:37 pm

Exorcist Miranda Lotto
generalcross44
*runs up to roof* what the hell is happening? do you want the house to be destoryed ?!
what the? *sees her while shooting at people and sees one start shooting* get down! *tackles her to the ground and continues shooting*
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:40 pm

D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

Mizu~ i can hear your heartbeat -suddenly stands up and kicks the right one-

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:40 pm

D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

*ears and tail flick and no steps are heard*
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:43 pm

generalcross44
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
generalcross44
what the? *sees her while shooting at people and sees one start shooting* get down! *tackles her to the ground and continues shooting*
ouch... ah nothing more than a little shooting fight... stare
*gets bow and arrows out * can I help you ?

Everlasting Tragedy

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:47 pm

Exorcist Miranda Lotto
exorcist-sama91
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
exorcist-sama91
Exorcist Miranda Lotto

(hm nice^^)ah basilisk^^ what do you think about the idea of a snakeleather purse? with your skin we could make lots of and sell them for good money ^^ hm what about it?*gets red shine in the eyes*

Basilisk: husss,
lay a hand on him..and you'll pay,
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2344 2345 2346 2347 2348 2349 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games