Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2339 2340 2341 2342 2343 2344 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Nasia Estelle

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:45 am
Dr_lecter1988
LordAmunShae
I'd say I was here to but I'm not sposed to be *is using school comp*

i know how that goes. or went. depending. *collapses* so tired....

Hi! I'm your friendly neighborhood ninja mod....or i would be if i had the time to be it.
=o HI! I'm...not >.>  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:46 am
Isobel Bellamy
Dr_lecter1988
What have you been up to of late? i myself have been sucked back into reality, it's actually fun....for the most part. minus the drama.

I've been in reality too, I don't like it too much. I'm away from my lovely computer *sob* cry I have to do work! WORK!! Stupid college. I thought being a student was just messing around!! They falsely advertised! Where's trading standards when you need them?! - i have been in education as of late xd

i know that feeling. i'm actually taking a semester off. so i can pull my mind back together from the ******** that it was last semester. And i do not blaspheme, much....i promise. at least i don't think i did earlier.  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:51 am
Dr_lecter1988

i know that feeling. i'm actually taking a semester off. so i can pull my mind back together from the ******** that it was last semester. And i do not blaspheme, much....i promise. at least i don't think i did earlier.

I took a long break from education as well, its much better now I've had the break, I value education much more now 3nodding ....'cept I still leave coursework to the last minute ninja sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:54 am
Isobel Bellamy

I took a long break from education as well, its much better now I've had the break, I value education much more now 3nodding ....'cept I still leave coursework to the last minute ninja sweatdrop

procrastination, it's a part of life. i should probably be getting to sleep sometime soon.  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:56 am
my bruise of a neck is telling me to go to sleep, so that's what i'm doing. It was nice to talk to you again, i'll try to drop in again at some point in the near future.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:57 am
*hugs* kay hun! Have a nice nap 3nodding you better be back!! scream  

Isobel Bellamy

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:58 am
Isobel Bellamy
*hugs* kay hun! Have a nice nap 3nodding you better be back!! scream

Nap? it's going to be more like a coma. and i will be back, i just don't know when.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:42 pm
I declare this forum property of SPARTA!

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

Tinosku

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:49 pm
I AM SPARTICUS!!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:36 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
I declare this forum property of SPARTA!

THEN WE SHALL POST IN THE SHADE!

Rellik San
Crew

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:41 pm
BUT THIS IS MADNESS!!! gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:52 pm
Dead Ed

Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time.

(man I love that film... its so macho.)  

Rellik San
Crew

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:54 pm
Rellik San
Dead Ed

Yes it was pretty damn good... though the outward cockiness in the beginning turned me off slightly (then again, that's really how the ancient Greek warriors tended to be)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:58 pm
Dead Ed
Rellik San
Dead Ed

Yes it was pretty damn good... though the outward cockiness in the beginning turned me off slightly (then again, that's really how the ancient Greek warriors tended to be)
Well you know, if you're trained, to be a survivor, to fight and seek death only in glorious battle, then some jumped up would be emperor comes and tries to invade, wouldn't you be cocky about it?  

Rellik San
Crew

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:15 pm
Rellik San
Dead Ed
Rellik San
Dead Ed

Well you know, if you're trained, to be a survivor, to fight and seek death only in glorious battle, then some jumped up would be emperor comes and tries to invade, wouldn't you be cocky about it?

Yeah I might be... though I'm just naturally not a cocky guy - damn near the opposite, in fact.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2339 2340 2341 2342 2343 2344 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games