Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2339 2340 2341 2342 2343 2344 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 11:11 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"So, why come to me?" she asked, looking over her shoulder at Peter. "It's not exactly my field of expertise."
"Several of my professors seem to think otherwise," replied Peter, shrugging. "They said you would be the person to turn to for getting the information I needed for my paper."
"Well, if you put it that way," she said, holding the laboratory door open for him. "Then, yes... I suppose I would be the right person. Though I am afraid you've interpreted their words slightly wrong. I am not the one with the knowledge but rather my uncles."
"Your uncles?" asked Peter, before turning his attention to the two older gentlemen pausing their conversation to gaze at their entry. His eyes widened when he recognized them.
"Peter?" inquired the taller gentleman.

User Image

"What you doing here?" asked Peter. "I thought we sent you back to..."
"You know each other?" she asked, seeing Peter look at her with confusion.
"This is the boy I was telling you about," said the shorter one. "The brilliant scientist. He's the one who helped us with our... uh... issues."
"I suppose I should thank you then," she said, smiling at Peter. "If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have these two in my life again."
"I am so confused," said Peter.
The other three chuckled.
"So, Peter, what can we help you with?" asked the taller gentleman.
Peter glanced over at ______ as if asking for permission and she nodded.
"Well, you see, Doctor Otto Octavius... is that really your name? I still can't believe that's your name," said Peter.
"Don't get distracted, Peter," commented _______, passing by him patting his shoulder. "You've got a task to do."
"Right," said Peter. "As I was saying, I have a paper coming up for my science class where we have to write about a technological project or company that captures our interest. We were allowed to select from a list of topics and I recognized the name Oscorp. Which is weird considering Oscorp is not from this universe and is actually for yours. But still..."

User Image

"So, you came to see us for information about it?" asked Otto.
"Actually, when I asked my professor for guidance on where to look for information, he recommended her," said Peter, pointing at _______. "She's the one that brought me here. But like I said, it's weird to find you - both Doctor Osborn and yourself - here when you aren't supposed to be here. In this universe, I mean."
________ turned to look at the two older gentleman. "Looks like my feelings about there being an odd disturbance wasn't wrong."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 11:33 am

"Sorry, disturbance?" asked Peter. He could feel his spidey senses tensing worried that it was a sign of trouble waiting ahead for him.
"Nothing to worry about, hopefully," replied Otto.
"We were conducting a regular test of the systems for the project my uncles are working on. I was assisting them at the time and noticed a strange fluctuation in readings," explained _____________. "Nothing major to get worried about. But still enough to make note of."

User Image

"I thought you said this wasn't your field of expertise," said Peter.
"Well, you see, dear boy," said the other gentleman. "__________ is something of a scientist too. She may not have majored in the field but she's brilliant enough to understand the concepts."
"Norman," said Otto, looking over. "Don't tease the boy."
"Only because of the two of you helping me understand," clarified ___________. She turned to look back at Peter. "You said something about other universes."
"Yeah," replied Peter slowly, looking at Norman and Otto. "They don't exist in my universe. They belong to the other Peter Parker."
"Parker!" exclaimed _________, pushing herself off of the desk she had been leaning against. She turned to look at her uncles. "But he..."
Norman shifted his weight uncomfortably while Otto looked down with guilt.
"We didn't share everything with you, _________," said Otto after a moment.

User Image

__________ crossed her arms in front of her chest. "After everything I've supported the two of you on and been there while the rest of the world turned on you, and you still are keeping secrets from me?"
"We're sorry, honey," said Norman, sadly gazing at her.
"Peter is right. This Peter, that is," said Otto. "He's from another universe. And if he has been able to come see us with no noticeable awareness of crossing universes, it means something has indeed occurred. Those readings you noticed may have been the only sign indicating of the disruption."
"So what does this have to do with Parker?"
"Parker was our Spider-Man," replied Norman. "This Peter is the Spider-Man of his universe."
"Oh, we're sharing that with people?" said Peter, before blinking and realizing what had been said. "Wait... you know I'm Spider-Man?"
"Are they not supposed to?" asked ___________.
"The spell. The one that sent them back after our initial encounter. It was supposed to erase the memories from everyone of knowing I was Spider-Man."
"Was it just *you* as Spider-Man? Or did this cover everyone who is Spider-Man?" asked __________. "Perhaps because my uncles are from a different universe it didn't affect them."
Peter looked down at the ground trying to remember the exact wording of the spell Doctor Strange had established.

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 11:42 am

I really should come up with a name for this character.

And I think I came up with how she is related. I think I'll have her as a niece to Rosie, Otto's late wife. Rosie and I have similar appearances... and of course the whole English major thing... just makes it seem reasonable. whee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:52 pm

Been reading preview snippets of the Spider-Man 2 film novelization and dang is good. Definitely going to purchase both it and the novelization of the first film, so I have novelization versions of my boys. whee

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 1:30 pm

"Uncle!" called out a young woman's voice. "I've brought donuts."
Otto glanced up from his work and looked over his shoulder towards the source of the interruption. Normally he would be frustrated by the distraction but as soon as his eyes landed on the mirror image of his late wife, he welcomed it.
"________, I wasn't expecting you," he said, laying his tools down and pulling the goggles off of his head.
"I came to surprise you," she said, seeming to trot up the small set of stairs to where he had his work desk and placed a kiss on his check. Seeing the disarray of parts on his desk, she looked down apologetically at him. "I hope I'm not interrupting."
"No. No, not at all," replied Otto, patting her hand assuredly. "I swear Rosie is still looking after me through you."

User Image

"I take it you are losing yourself to your work again," asked ________, opening the box to reveal the donuts inside.
"I am so close to a breakthrough. I can feel it," replied Otto.
"Seems like you and Uncle Norman are in the same mind set lately," she commented.
"Norman?" he echoed, a hint of fondness leaking through. "You've seen him?"
"Just in passing. He was so distracted by his thoughts surrounding his work, he barely acknowledged I was greeting him."
"I wonder what he is up to," replied Otto.
A frown of concern appeared on his face. Although it had been a few months since they returned home from their adventures in the other universe, Otto was still concerned on whether there were still lingering traces of the Green Goblin inside his friend's mind.
"Don't worry, Uncle," said ________, noticing his concerned thoughts on his face. "He'll behave himself this time. Especially now that he knows the two of us are keeping an eye on him. He still feels guilt over what he did and what resulted from his actions. He's not likely to repeat that."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 2:07 pm

__________ laughed as Peter finished his excited in-depth theory. He looked at her with confusion.
"What?" asked Peter.
"Sorry. I didn't think I would hear anyone talk some enthusiastically about such a subject outside of my uncles," she explained. "While I can only grasp bits and pieces of what you said - I'm an English major, after all - I think you have a good theory going on. They probably would love to discuss the matter further with you."
"Your uncles? Are they scientists?"
"Two of the very best," she replied. "Though some would probably contradict that statement."
"Why is that?"
"Not all experiments go right the first time you try it, Peter. Regardless of how many times you go through the math. And the chances of something going wrong increases when limited time and money are added to the mix." She shook her head. "But let's leave it at that. It's bit of a touchy subject and I would hate to ruin such a good afternoon with such talk."
"I'm sorry for bringing up bad memories," Peter apologized, looking down at his hands guiltly.
"No harm done," she said. "How about this? I contact my Uncles to see if they are interested in meeting with you. You said you were needing quotes and references for the paper, right? Maybe they can help you in the right direction. And just maybe.... just maybe having their names pop up in your paper will give you the extra push for getting a better grade."
"You would do that for me?"
"We're friends, right?"
"I suppose we are."
"Then consider it a gift from a friend," she said. "But it is all dependent on whether they have time to see you. They've suddenly become quite involved in a joint project lately and if it wasn't for me, they would probably be working on it twenty four-seven."

Peter vibrated with nervous energy next to her as she lead him down the hallway towards the privately-owned laboratory she said her uncles were currently working in. He still couldn't believe his luck that he was going to speak with not just one but two award-winning scientists. And hearing that they seemed quite enthusiast to meet him didn't help his nervousness. What if he made a fool of himself? It was one thing to do it in front of his new friend. She was used to his odd antics. But to do it in front of such well-acknowledged individuals? He swallowed deeply as his mind droned on with worrying scenarios.
"Don't worry, Peter," said ______, looking back sensing his thoughts. "They'll love you."
"I just don't want to embarrass you," said Peter.
"I think you'll find my uncles will be quite forgiving," she replied. "I am still at awe with how quickly they agreed to meet with you. Well... here we are."
Having stepped from the dark, almost-abandoned looking hallway, Peter was shocked by how modern the interior of the laboratory was. The room was filled with various work tables and in the distance, he saw machinery blinking with lights, beeping with noises, and other familiar sounds he had seen in the past from prior field trips to other laboratories. While those labs seemed almost too perfect, as if set up primarily just for tour purposes, Peter could tell this one was truly being utilized for something. Something amazing.
"Uncles!" ________ called out. "We're here!"
Peter tore his gaze away from a piece of machinery laying on one of the work tables that pulled a mournful string in his heart, reminding him of the technology he had seen Mr. Stark work on. He almost stumbled over his own feet when he saw the two men in lab coats emerging from behind a series of towering machinery.
"Peter," said the taller one, a warm smile on his face.
"What a pleasant surprise, dear boy," said the shorter one.
"Wait... what?" exclaimed Peter. "How... how are you..." He then looked over at _______. "You know them?!"
"I would hope so," she replied, tilting her head with curiosity. "Seeing as they are my uncles."

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 2:50 pm

"I am so confused right now," said Peter, sinking into a nearby chair.
"Oh dear, I think we've put the dear boy into shock."
"Don't tease, Norman," replied the taller gentleman. "You would be in a shock too if you didn't expect to see someone again. Especially after the circumstances we last saw him."
________ turned to look at her Uncles, "So that's why you were so enthusiastic about meeting him. You already knew about Peter."
"Sorry," apologized the taller gentleman, looking upon her fondly.
"Can someone please explain to me how the two of you are here?" asked Peter. "You were supposed to have gone back home. To have gone back to..." He glanced over at _______ not wanting to elaborate further.
"It's quite alright, Peter," said the gentleman. "It's safe for us to discuss everything around her."
Peter gazed at __________ for a moment before turning back to the two gentleman.
"Sorry, Dr. Otto Octavius, sir... I just... she never said who she was bringing me to meet. I just never made the connection that it would be the two of you."
"That was on our request," replied Norman. "When she stated she wanted us to meet a friend of hers named Peter Parker, and we learned on which Peter Parker she was talking about, we wanted to surprise you."
"Some surprise," breathed Peter out.
"Peter," said Otto. "We were sent back home. We are home. The real question is... how did you come here? I thought that wizard friend of yours didn't want openings to other universes to exist."
"Sorcerer," corrected _________.
"Sorry?" asked Otto, turning to look at his niece.
"Doctor Strange is a sorcerer, Uncle."
"Oh. Right."
"Then something else must have happened," added Norman. "Perhaps those readings ________ saw earlier might be related?"
"Readings?" echoed Peter.
"I was helping them with some tests for their equipment," replied _________, waving a hand at the towering machines around them. "Some of the readings were irregular. Nothing to worry about for what we were doing. But still enough to make a note of. At the time we thought it was just a miscalculation or something along the same lines. But maybe it was something more. Something not related to what we were doing."
"So, what?" asked Peter. "Something happened and now you are here in my world?"
"Or you are in ours," said Otto.
"I think I would know if I transported to another universe," said Peter.
"Perhaps," said Norman. "If it was the same way as last time. Or that Strange fellow was involved."
"But you don't think that's what happened?"
"It's possible we are both still in our own respective universes," theorized ___________. "There's been theories of two universes being like bubbles and sometimes the edges of those bubbles bump into each other. The universes seem to blend in with each other when it occurs. Sometimes it can be disasterous but other times they can mesh together so seamlessly that you don't even realize what's happening. Well, until you notice things that shouldn't be in your world."
"Like us being able to meet Peter again like this," said Otto, nodding his head in agreement. "It would make sense if that occurred."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 3:14 pm

"Wait," said Peter, suddenly getting to his feet and turning to _______. "You mentioned Doctor Strange."
"Yes?" she replied, a smirk forming on her face.
"How do you know about him?" he gestured to the two gentlemen. "Did they tell you about him?"
"Well, they are my uncles."
"Uncles," said Peter, slowly nodding and then looking over at the two gentlemen staring at him questioningly. "So... you're.... related."
"Poor boy," commented Norman.
__________ chuckled before speaking to Peter. "I'm Otto's niece. I've practically grew up around him and his work. And thus also around Dr. Norman Osborn. I'm sure you're aware these two went to school together and were best friends?"
Peter nodded in acknowledgement.
"Well, with so much time around Norman, he practically became like family," she continued. "After recent family losses, these two are the only family I have now."
"And you know about their...." started Peter.
"Alter egos?" suggested _________. She smiled gesturing towards the mechanical arms that peeked over Otto's shoulders. "Hard not to with Harry, Larry, Flo, and Moe now being around."
"You named your arms?" asked Peter, turning to Otto and trying his best not to laugh.
Norman chuckled. "There we go. Let go of those worries."
"Putting it simply, yes, I know of the Green Goblin and Doctor Octopus," continued __________. "Remember when I mentioned about those past mistakes that others tend to focus on rather than the accomplishments my uncles have made. Now you know what I mean... and why I consider it a touchy subject."
"Ah, yes," said Norman. "Don't get her started on her feelings about Oscorp."
"What? Your business?" said Peter.
"Not exactly my business anymore now, now is it?" responded Norman.
Peter let the silence fall among them as he let his thoughts take in the information he had been loaded with. He couldn't believe he had become friends with the niece of Doctor Octavius, the brilliant man he had met months ago after his little adventures with a spell mishap with Doctor Strange.
"So, how are you my dear boy?" asked Otto, breaking the silence.
Peter looked up at the man and felt himself relax seeing the friendly smile on his face.
"I'm good," said Peter. "Trying my best to balance things... but it's been a struggle."
"Doing good is never an easy task," replied Otto. "But I can see you are brilliant enough to handle it. You were quite impressive with what you did for us the last time we met."

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 3:24 pm

"But I don't even know where to start on taking care of whatever caused this?" said Peter, waving his hands around him.
"It's not your burden to take care of, Peter," replied Otto.
"And perhaps no harm will come of it," added Norman. "Maybe it's just a pleasant opportunity of us meeting again."
"If it does become an issue later on down the road, you are present with two the brightest minds," said _________.
"Three," said Norman.
Peter and ________ turned to look at him with confusion.
"Three?" asked ________.
"You know, you are something of a bright mind yourself," explained Norman.
"Perhaps when it comes to literature, sure, but scientific scenarios like this are a bit out of my range," she replied.
"And yet you are able to understand everything we explain to you with no issues," retorted Otto, looking over at her. "Don't short stick yourself, ___________. You have a scientific mind even if you didn't choose to follow a scholarly path in it."
"It helps to have two uncles are patient enough to deal with all of my questions," retorted __________.
Peter smiled as he looked back and forth between the three individuals before him. It reminded him a bit of the interactions he had with the Avengers while under his disguise as Spider-Man. He was also pleased to see things had worked well for the two Doctors after everything that took place months before.
"Everything good, Peter?" asked Otto, noticing Peter's pensiveness.
"I think so," he replied.
"Good."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 3:26 pm

User Image

User Image

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:17 pm

She shifted her weight upon her heeled feet as she glanced around the room at the people chatting amongst each other. This party wasn't exactly her idea of fun. Sure, the food was delicious and the drinks plenty, but being surrounded by a bunch of strangers wasn't ideal. But she was there for her uncles' sake. She knew their reemergence in society after their supposed deaths from their freak scientific experiment accidents was still a shock and they were needing her there as a friendly face to turn to when things got too uncomfortable.
"So, you are Octavius' daughter?" said a gentleman stepping up to her.
"Niece," corrected ______.
"I hear you are majoring in English like his wife did," continued the gentleman, unfazed about her response. "You planning on being a teacher?"
She tried her best to hold back her annoyed sigh. It was beginning to become tiresome having this same conversation over and over with anyone who wasn't in the English field.
"Focusing more on the writing direction," replied _________.
"Oh? Hoping to work for the Daily Bugle, then?"
She didn't blame people for automatically thinking of the newspaper when she mentioned her writing interest. The newspaper had become quite the talk of the city, especially since Spider-Man had appeared years before.
"More like writing books," she said.
"Oh? What would you write about?"
"I probably would focus on science fiction but I'm open to adventuring into other genres."
"That sounds exciting," replied the gentleman but she could see by his glazed expression, he didn't find it at all fascinating.
"Not bothering my niece too much, now are you?" asked a gentleman sliding next to her.
_______ turned her head over and felt herself relax seeing Doctor Norman Osborn standing beside her. He turned his icy blue eyes momentarily towards her with a wordless questioning on how she was and she nodded, flashing a reassuring smile at him.
"Doctor Osborn," stated the gentleman in response. "I heard you were in the area again. Doing well, I see."
She could see the gentleman's stance had become rigid and was looking subtly around as if for a reason to escape from the encounter before him.
"As well as I can be," replied Norman.
"I hear you are working on another project."
"Just something to pass the time. Really exciting stuff."
"Is that so?" stated the gentleman, and then as if finally finding an out, "Is that Mr. Heller? Forgive me. I really must go speak with him. It's so rare for me to get the chance to speak with him."
"Of course," replied Norman, his shoulders falling as the man dashed away.
________ leaned over so her arm brushed against his. "Don't let it get to you. It'll take them time to readjust and realize you are a changed man."
"I know," said Norman, taking her hand into his own. "Still hard to speak with former friends and colleagues as if they are strangers."
"Where's Otto?" she asked, looking around the room for her uncle.
"Last I saw, he was out on the balcony smoking. Probably having as much fun as we are," said Norman. He turned to give her an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry for taking up your evening with this."
"Don't apologize. I agreed to come on my own terms. It's never a waste of time getting to be with my uncles."
He nodded. "Shall we go join Otto then?"
"Can't let him have all the fun," teased ________, letting him lead her through the crowd.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:33 pm

"Otto," called out Norman gently to the tall gentleman standing alone on the balcony, smoke from his cigar drifting past him as he let out a puff.
He turned to look at the source of the voice and a faint smile appeared on his face. "Norman."
"Charming party, isn't it?" said Norman, slight sarcasm seeping through, settling down on a nearby bench. "Such a welcoming committee."
"Probably easier for you," replied Otto. He gestured to the faint lump on his back where his tentacles had experimented folded themselves under the coat. "You're not the one with mechanical arms permanently attached."
"The kids aren't giving you trouble, are they?" asked _________, stepping forward and gently laying a hand on the lump. She felt the tentacles shift slightly in acknowledgement of her gesture.
"No. They are being quite well behaved," replied Otto, smiling at her joke. "Can't say the same for the 'kids' in there."
She turned to look over her shoulder where he gestured and wasn't surprised to see several of the other party attendees quickly avert their eyes when they realized she was watching.
"At least they're talking to us," said Norman. "I'm surprised they even invited us. So that's something."
"I suppose," replied Otto. "Though if we ever need support, it is going to harder to find anyone to do so."
"Let's not worry about that right now, uncle," said _______. "One step at a time."
"You're right," said Otto, patting her arm. "Still hard not to want things to be back to the way they were."
A silence fell upon them for a moment, only broke by the faint drone of New York traffic stories below them.
"Though," said Norman, breaking the silence. "It was the past interactions that got us into this mess in the first place. Perhaps it's for the best that we are starting a new."
"That's a surprising statement to hear coming from you, Norman," said Otto, looking at his friend in shock.
"What can I say? I'm a changed man," said Norman, spreading his hands out.
"Hopefully, for the better," ______ quietly stated.
Both men looked over at her with apologetic gazes. Here they were dealing with the after effects of their experiments and she was being dragged into the mess just because she was connected to them, both by blood and association.

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:50 pm

"Ah, there you are," said a voice from the doorway of the building.
The three turned to see a gentleman beaming at them.
"I was beginning to worry we had chased you away," continued the man. His smile faltered slightly when they did not respond. "The reason I was looking for you is that there's someone here for you. A young gentleman. It seems the MIT program decided to bring along some of their brightest students and one of them seems quite keen on meeting with you. What was his name again? Patton? Barken?"
"Parker?" suggested _________.
Norman and Otto glanced at her with disguised surprise before turning back to the gentleman.
"Parker! That's exactly it." His smiled brightened again. "What should I tell the young man?"
When her uncles didn't reply, still in shock by the mention of the name, _________ spoke up in their stead. "Send him us our way."
"Very good."
She watched the gentleman bowed slightly at her before returning back inside.
"Parker? As in Peter Parker?" said Norman, turning to look at them. "But that can't be. He's supposed to be dead."
"So were we."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:05 pm

Good afternoon.

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:07 pm

I think a piece of the popcorn I had last night irritated/scratched my throat last night. It was fine before I had it and then a bit after, it started having that sore feeling. Not much improvement today and keeps fluctuating between being quite annoying and being tolerable. Been drinking tea and now orange juice in hopes of making it better.

"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2339 2340 2341 2342 2343 2344 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games